Legendary Makeup & Hair Reviews

80 | Portland, OR

80 Reviews for Legendary Makeup & Hair

• DionneVicky3

Vicky Dionne · Getting married on 12/12/2021

Excellent experience! Lovely team!

We worked with Reyna & Shanti! They were both wonderful! We all looked absolutely stunning! I can’t thank them enough. They travelled to us were on time and very friendly! Made my wedding day go very smoothly!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • CarlaFettig_78

Carla Fettig · Married on 03/07/2020

Legendary Makeup & Hair is top notch!

I was in a friend’s wedding a few years ago and she had hired Legendary Makeup & Hair and they were great. When I got engaged I knew I wanted to hire them. I requested Jules. She was my friend's artist. The booking process was really easy and quick and their bridal portal was really user friendly. The booking manager, Alycia, sent me constant updates and my own timeline. On the day of my wedding I had 12 girls get their makeup and hair done. We had 4 artists assigned to us. We had Jules, Redd, Sonia and Reyna. They arrived early and were really organized. They worked great together. All of us loved our hair and makeup and we even finished early. I would highly recommend Legendary Makeup & Hair to any bride out there. They are top notch!

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Atriche

Adrianna Triche · Married on 02/22/2020

Christia and Krista were the dream team!

Christia and Krista were the dream team! These 2 did my wedding in February and we’re absolutely impressive. They did myself, my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother in law. My makeup and hair were perfect! I am so thankful to have had such an amazing team on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/09/2020
  • ToyFigura

Latoya Figura · Married on 02/01/2020

We had a fabulous experience with Legendary Makeup & Hair and Redd!

We had a fabulous experience with Legendary Makeup & Hair and Redd! I can’t say enough great things about Redd. We had 10 of us that had their makeup done and we looked flawless!
    Redd and Sonia were both awesome. My mother and I had makeup trials with Redd a couple months before. After the trial, we knew we were in good hands.
    Redd was funny, kind, caring, talented and professional. You could definitely tell she was passionate about her work too.
    Legendary Makeup & Hair is an amazing company. I highly recommend them for makeup. Thank you Redd, Sonia and Legendary Makeup & Hair!

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • VanesaReder

Vanesa Reder · Married on 01/26/2020

Highly Recommend!!!

Legendary Makeup & Hair provided hair and makeup services for all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself. When I had to add or change services, the team was very responsive. When the online system made a mistake with the scheduling the team reached out to me first and walked through everything to make sure everything was right.
    On the big day, it made it so relaxing to have the stylists do everything on site. All of the girls loved their makeup and airbrush foundation - it really lasted all day! Everyone's hair designs were perfect and managed to hold up in the wind! I highly recommend these guys - they will not disappoint!!

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • TawnyHernadez

Tawny Hernadez · Married on 01/25/2020

Absolutely amazing experience!

I had an absolutely amazing experience using Legendary Makeup & Hair for my wedding day makeup and hair! Kaylene was my Master Hair and Makeup Artist, and she did an excellent job recreating exactly what I wanted from the pictures I showed her. My hair is naturally super curly and difficult to style, but Kaylene had no problem making it look perfect!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • DannyCerrone

Danielle Cerrone · Married on 01/18/2020

So sweet, professional, and organized.

I was one of the maids of honor my best friends wedding over the weekend and I had Reyna do my hair and makeup. She was so sweet, professional, and organized. She contacted me ahead of time to ask for a photo of my face and hair and asked for inspiration photos for what I wanted. I have thin hair but she made it look voluminous and it stayed in place the entire night, even with the metal broche I had her add last minute. As for my makeup, When I looked in the mirror I was pleasantly surprised how great my skin looked and how she played up my eyes and lips. My lip color lasted literally ALL NIGHT. I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked that night. I wish I could fly her to Jersey to do my hair and makeup for my wedding next year. She exceeded my expectations, and I am super picky with other people doing my hair and makeup. She's very skilled and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/13/2020
  • JoycelynMinton

Joycelyn Minton · Married on 01/17/2020

We had a great experience with Legendary Makeup & Hair!

We had a great experience with Legendary Makeup & Hair for hair/makeup. Krista did my bridal hair trial and was incredibly accommodating with sharing ideas and working with my schedule, as we were planning from afar. She checked with me each step of the way as we were doing my bridal makeup. She did a great job with my sister and mom's makeup as well. Christia did the hair for the bridesmaids and also did a great job with girls with different hair textures and lengths. I love that these artists are able to come to you to get ready and their online system is so easy to navigate to add/change services and send payment. They did a great job and I really am glad I chose Legendary Makeup & Hair!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • AlaineKate

Alaine Connelly · Married on 01/12/2020

Christia was Wonderful!

Christia was wonderful to work with! She was attentive to every detail and saw my vision come to life! She is a true professional and made my day even more wonderful!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Bracco01102020

Kia Bracco · Married on 01/10/2020

My team of artists were amazing!

My team of artists were amazing - all my bridesmaids were extremely happy with their hair and makeup. I truly appreciated not only their talent but also their flexibility.

Sent on 04/10/2020
  • scrawnyshawnee

Shawnee Nading · Married on 01/05/2020

You could not ask for a better make up artist and stylist!

You could not ask for a better make up artist and stylist than Bethany! Bethany listened to all of my questions, concerns, and freak outs about makeup and made me look incredibly beautiful during my trial and on my wedding day. As someone who does not wear make up, Bethany made the process painless and made me look very natural. I could not be more happy with this company - specifically with Bethany.

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • NMonte7

Noelle Monte · Married on 12/20/2019

Amazing makeup artist!

Redd is phenomenal at what she does! She’s always on time, always so pleasant and best of all, made me look and feel like a princess on my special day. Definitely recommend Legendary Makeup & Hair!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • VanessaSadberry

Vanessa Sadberry · Married on 12/14/2019

My hair & makeup was absolutely stunning!

Kaylene was such a trooper and showed up so early in the morning to help me get ready for my big day. My hair & makeup was absolutely stunning!

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • CierraEhrenberg

Cierra Ehrenberg · Married on 12/13/2019

Easy to work with!

Very easy to work with. they do airbrush making which was a huge hit with my girls.

Sent on 02/19/2020
  • MikaelaDenise

Mikaela Perham · Married on 12/08/2019

Highly Recommend!

We booked our hair and make up for myself and three bridesmaids through Legendary Makeup & Hair! Bethany was who we worked with for my trial and day off and she was wonderful and could not recommend her enough! Bethany arrived on time and did an amazing job with all the girls in a timely manner and kept us on schedule! Thank you Legendary Makeup & Hair & Bethany!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • PhebeDeason

Phebe Deason · Married on 12/06/2019

They rule!!

Legendary Makeup & Hair was amazing start to finish. The ladies that showed up were early, rolled with the changes, and did an amazing job on all makeup. I have really really thick long coarse red hair so it's not easy to work with and they made me feel gorgeous. Hair and makeup even held up all day and night!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • tilltina631

Tina Till · Married on 12/01/2019

Legendary Makeup & Hair for Every Bride

Legendary Makeup & Hair truly made my wedding day. I am extremely picky about both my hair and makeup and Christia totally nailed it. I truly felt like the most beautiful version of myself - while still looking like myself. I hired Christia to stay on site for the entire day of my wedding. She was helpful in touching up myself, all of my bridesmaids and pretty much anyone who needed a little extra assistance. She and her team were extremely flexible and, of course, so kind. I would especially like to emphasize that Christia stayed to help touch up my makeup and put my hair into an updo after my ceremony/before my reception - she knew I was on a time crunch as the bride and got it done. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 02/06/2020
  • TariNestle33

Tari Nestle · Married on 11/30/2019

Great Job!

They did a great job! I was so happy with the outcome. They were so quick and efficient but did not sacrifice quality.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • NorahNickMuldrow

Norah Muldrow · Married on 11/23/2019

Great experience!

Had a great experience with Legendary Makeup & Hair, they were able to please not only me, the bride but two step mom, mother in law and mother of the bride! Hair and make up, Pretty impressive if you ask me!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • CSandoz1117

Carlee Sandoz · Married on 11/17/2019

Blew away my expectations!!!

Krista and her team did such an amazing job on my wedding party's hair and makeup. I would highly recommend Legendary. I got so many compliments and the airbrush makeup was so light for a very hot day. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • CassyBevel

Cassandra Bevel · Married on 11/15/2019

I felt absolutely beautiful!

I would recommend Legendary Makeup & Hair to anyone. They did such a great job and I was so happy with the outcome. It was very speedy but you could tell that they were not trying to rush to get done. They did not sacrifice quality by doing it quickly. I very much enjoyed my time while I was getting ready and they made me feel absolutely beautiful. Thank you both!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Caronboerger

Caron Boerger · Married on 11/10/2019

Legendary Makeup & Hair team was great!

Legendary Makeup & Hair team was great! I was concerned with having a destination wedding and only being able to get a quick hair trial in 3 days prior to my wedding but it turned out so well and I loved it! I also got a spray tan done on the day of my trial. It looked so natural that everyone thought I just sat outside! All of my bridesmaids hair and makeup looked great as well! They were able to come over to the house we were getting ready at as opposed to all of us traveling to Reyna's. I'm so glad that I went with Legendary Makeup & Hair for our big day!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • CKinner1109

Cathi Kinner · Married on 11/09/2019

Legendary Makeup & Hair delivered excellent service

Christia and Jules made my day complete by styling me like a princess. They were on time and made me look exactly like I wanted to. They were really nice and got along well with my bridal party, too. I couldn't have been happier with the way they styled me and my pictures turned out great. I would recommend them any time and if I had the chance I'd surely book their services again.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Lani Donaldson · Married on 11/03/2019

My hair and makeup were amazing!

My hair and makeup were amazing! They came to my room and made me look amazing for my wedding day. I highly recommend getting the airbrush makeup. Even in the heat, worrying about sweating all the makeup off, and going out on the town that night, the airbrush makeup stayed perfect all night! Thank you so much for making me look amazing

Sent on 02/03/2020