4335 SE Division St, Portland, OR 97206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 44

About Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up

"Let us not only prepare you for the wedding, but for your first day of marriage."-Coreene Collins

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up is made up of a team of professionals who puts an emphasis on quality for each client.Our talented team believes that every bride deserves quality and excellence on one of the most beautiful days one can have in their life. All brides have a style that is unique to their own, and as your personal wedding makeup artist and team we absolutely want to honor that!

We offer a range of wedding hair and makeup looks that can be natural and sophisticated to vintage and glamorous. With our bridal trial service, we spend two hours going through every detail of your desired wedding day look. We want to help co-create a version of you that you want portrayed not only to your future spouse, but to all those people you hold dear attending this joyous occasion.

Brides who choose Coreene Collins Hair and Makeup as their stylist will receive the finest treatment, and unmatched services in the industry today.

Contact us! We would love to hear from you!

Clients booking trials get a two-hour timeframe to work with their dedicated stylist to nail down their wedding-day look. You and your crew may go to them, or you can have the Coreene Collins Hair and Make Up team come to you. Services include:

• Multiple stylists

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 2
Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 3
Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 4

Robyn · Married on 11/11/2018

Best "Pinch Hitter" / "Clutch" Vendor ever!

Coreene was my saving grace!! I had a HORRIBLE test run with another vendor in the Portland area. After much debating, I finally decided to go with another makeup artist 2 weeks before my wedding.

I reached out to Coreene and she was prompt with with e-mail communication. Within 4 emails we had addressed what I expected from a makeup artist, what her standards were, what image I was looking for, the head count of my bridal party, discussed and reviewed pricing, and set an appointment for a trial run.

She was fabulous her approach is direct and very kind. During my trial she adjusted my hair 3 times in my trial as I was finnicky about my hair and I didn't want her to change a thing about my makeup once it was completed.

On the wedding day she and her partner in crime showed up to my room and turned it into a salon, complete with table, chairs, and lighting. She and her team were a great addition to the shenanigans for me and my bridal party the day of the wedding. Hands down, she was my saving grace the day of the wedding!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up's reply:

Thank you Robyn! Sarah and I had so much fun with you and your bridal party. We are so happy to hear that we could make your wedding day experience smooth and magical :)
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 10/04/2018

Love love love!

Coreene was so fun and sweet! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and my mom's hair and makeup, as well! We both felt so beautiful and comfortable!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. It was so great to work with you and your mom. I hope your Portland elopement was everything you hoped it would be and more!

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 201.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing

• Phan Photography
    Phan Photography Wedding Photographers

Coreene has been apart of many styled shoots we have done and has worked with some of our clients as well. Her work is amazing and she really knows how to make her clients feel amazing on their special day. We highly recommend Coreene and her team to all the brides and grooms out there looking for Hair and Makeup services.

• 4335 SE Division St Portland, OR, 97206 See on map