Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up Reviews

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Foley 路 Married on 08/27/2019

Great Value Elopement

I booked Coreene last minute. She was very quick to respond to emails, and she was very reasonably priced. She was very receptive to my concerns and preferences, personable, and professional. Her services exceeded my expectations and my hair and makeup held up to a 100+ degree day next to a waterfall.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Great Stylist, even for a picky Bride!

Coreene is delightful to work with! Even for someone who is as indecisive and picky as I am. It took multiple hair trials pre wedding day for me to pick a style, she was patient and understanding through out the whole thing. Day of, my hair and makeup was amazing! She is professional, timely and very kind.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 8
    Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 9
    Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 10
    Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 11

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up's reply:

Thank you Tiffany! You and your family were so kind to me and my team. It was great to work with all of you 馃槉

Robyn 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Best "Pinch Hitter" / "Clutch" Vendor ever!

Coreene was my saving grace!! I had a HORRIBLE test run with another vendor in the Portland area. After much debating, I finally decided to go with another makeup artist 2 weeks before my wedding.

I reached out to Coreene and she was prompt with with e-mail communication. Within 4 emails we had addressed what I expected from a makeup artist, what her standards were, what image I was looking for, the head count of my bridal party, discussed and reviewed pricing, and set an appointment for a trial run.

She was fabulous her approach is direct and very kind. During my trial she adjusted my hair 3 times in my trial as I was finnicky about my hair and I didn't want her to change a thing about my makeup once it was completed.

On the wedding day she and her partner in crime showed up to my room and turned it into a salon, complete with table, chairs, and lighting. She and her team were a great addition to the shenanigans for me and my bridal party the day of the wedding. Hands down, she was my saving grace the day of the wedding!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up's reply:

Thank you Robyn! Sarah and I had so much fun with you and your bridal party. We are so happy to hear that we could make your wedding day experience smooth and magical :)
  • lauren

lauren 路 Married on 10/04/2018

Love love love!

Coreene was so fun and sweet! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and my mom's hair and makeup, as well! We both felt so beautiful and comfortable!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. It was so great to work with you and your mom. I hope your Portland elopement was everything you hoped it would be and more!

Susie Trexler 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect Wedding Hairdresser

Coreene was excellent. She was timely, quick to respond to emails, made the trip to my more remote wedding location, and was flexible when I couldn鈥檛 make up my mind on my hairstyle! She did a great job and I couldn鈥檛 recommend her more.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up's reply:

Thank you so much Susie! You and your wedding party were so sweet and such a pleasure to work with. I am still so touched that you guys gave me a sandwich! haha.

Ali Kutsar 路 Married on 08/26/2018

Amazing work!

Coreene was fantastic! Made me look like a dream! Thank you for the amazing work! Highly recommend! Listens and does exactly what you ask for!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Ciaara 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Makeup and hair was perfect & exactly what I wanted

Coreene did my bridal makeup, as well as my mom's and flower girl's. She was very professional, on time, and was able to give me exactly what I wanted! My makeup and hair on the day of was perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thanks for making me the most beautiful bride, Coreene!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Jaime

Jaime 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Coreene was amazing, super friendly. She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend her for other brides. If I ever need my hair and makeup done again for a special occasion again I would definitely use her.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Kali 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Coreene's work is beautiful, truly perfect and exactly what I envisioned for our wedding day. She listened to what I wanted, natural and simple. I was thrilled with how great both my hair and makeup looked. She was great to work with as well! I live overseas, and our wedding was on the Oregon Coast. She worked around my busy travel schedule and limited time in the states before the wedding, plus she traveled to the coast. She helped make the day and whole process seamless!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up's reply:

Thank you Kali for your review. It was such a pleasure to assist you and your bridal party.
  • Grace

Grace 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Very Professional

I am so glad I found Coreene!!! I was so nervous in the months before my wedding I could hardly think. We met several months before the wedding for a trial run, and she gave excellent suggestions for taking care of my skin and hair before the big day and I am so glad I followed them! Coreene took everything seriously and asked thoughtful questions. Go time is when she really shines- detail oriented, prompt, easy to talk to; she made sure to have all the information she needed to get the job done perfectly and without a hitch.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kathlyn 路 Married on 06/23/2018

I had a fantastic experience working with Coreene. She gave me a wonderful vintage 1940's look with a femenine liner, natural looking lashes and a bold lip. She worked quickly and expertly, and I would go back to her in a heartbeat if I ever needed more makeup work done.

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 12
    Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 13
    Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 14

Jaclyn 路 Married on 06/06/2018

Coreene was amazing! I came into town for an elopement, so we had no chance to have a real discussion about what I was looking for, but she still got everything perfect! I felt beautiful and happy for my getaway-runaway wedding because of her. I truly recommend her! She did such a good job with my vintage look.

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up 15
  • Jessie

Jessie 路 Married on 05/27/2018

If it wasn鈥檛 for Coreene I don鈥檛 think I would鈥檝e felt as beautiful on my wedding day! She鈥檚 unbelievably friendly and was an amazing resource for me. When I told her my goal for my wedding was to 鈥渇eel like a princess鈥 she asked me 鈥渨hich one?鈥 And literally helped me turn into Princess Belle for my big day! She works quickly and efficiently. She even worked in an extra bridal trial for me when I told her I got hair extensions at the last minute. She never made me feel like a burden, and was so helpful. She brought peace to moments of panic on the big day too! She鈥檚 more than a hair and makeup artist.. she鈥檚 a friend. Not hiring Coreene will be a big mistake and I鈥檓 SO glad I did!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up's reply:

Thank you for such a great review Jessie! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your moms on the big day.

Kendra 路 Married on 08/19/2017

Thank you for going above and beyond to help us look and feel our best. You are such a talent and could not have been more delightful to work with!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sweeney 路 Married on 08/18/2017

Coreene is fast, responsive, professional, and knows her stuff. I booked her because she had great reviews and was VERY responsive. I booked her very last minute because we moved up our wedding date.

She did an amazing job with my engagement photo shoot look, and wedding makeup. She listens to your concerns and is very flexible and willing to accommodate you.

I would book her. What are you waiting for??

Also she did everything while being pretty far along in her pregnancy. Yeah she is basically superwoman. Stop putting us to shame Coreene!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up's reply:

Hahaha! Thank you Sweeney for the awesome review! You looked beautiful on your wedding day. Please consider us for future special occasions.

Jessica 路 Married on 07/29/2017

I had a great experience with Coreene and am so glad I reached out to her to do my wedding hair and makeup! She was very responsive and really listened to what I wanted for my look. She is professional and organized which was really important to me. It was great to feel like I could completely trust her to make me and my bridesmaids look amazing on my day. And as a bonus she is a real pleasure and joy to be around!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kelly 路 Married on 07/21/2017

Coreene was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is professional, organized and made the whole experience so enjoyable. I got married on July 21, 2017 and didn't know where to start In choosing someone to assist with makeup for my wedding. I went on wedding wire and reached out to Coreene and she responded back immediately. Leading up to the wedding she communicated well and listened to feedback I gave her. My whole bridal party thought she did an amazing job and we felt like princesses for the big day! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Loretta 路 Married on 07/16/2017

Coreene was awesome and absolute joy to work with. I wanted a natural look and she made it came true. My wedding day happened to be one of the hottest day (over 100F) and I had a outdoor wedding. I was worried that by the end of the day, with the sweat and all, I would look awful. But my makeup and hairstyle somehow magically stayed in place and no touched up required. Coreene and her assistant took care of everyone in a very organized and professional way (not to mentioned they stayed calm in a hectic day). Thank you!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Michelle 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Coreene was great! She did my hair and makeup as well as for all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law. Even with such a wide range of ages and skin tones, she made everyone happy, especially me! I got lots of compliments at the wedding with people even asking who did my makeup and hair! She did a fabulous job at making me feel beautiful on the most important day of my life! I would highly recommend her to any bride and her bridal party!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kayla 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Coreene made me feel stunning on my wedding day. My hair and makeup was flawless the whole night. She had great ideas for my hair up-do, to make it just right. My makeup was on point with gorgeous eye makeup. Coreene is an absolute gem to work with! :)

Sent on 11/10/2016

A 路 Married on 09/17/2016

Coreene and her assistant Sarahi did hair and makeup for me and my bridal party. I met with Coreene a few months prior to do a hair and makeup trial, and I am really glad I did. It was nice to get to know Coreene before the wedding, and brainstorm on how I would look.

Prior to the wedding, Coreene emailed me a proposed schedule of getting everyone's hair and makeup done. This was so helpful in planning out the day, I am really glad she does this. Day of the wedding, Coreene and Sarahi showed up right on time and immediately proceeded to get started on people's hair and makeup. They ended up getting through everyone faster than scheduled, which worked really well for all the other things we had to get done.

Throughout the whole process, Coreene was really easy to talk to and overall made the hair/makeup process very stress-free. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a hair and makeup artist for any occasion.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Alexandria 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Coreene did a fantastic job doing hair and makeup for my wedding! She is quick to respond to emails, very organized and really flexible. I had a difficult bridesmaid who kept changing their mind on whether they wanted hair and makeup done and Coreene was a saint to accommodate her at the last minute. My makeup and hair turned out beautiful, better than I had imagined! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Coreene or use her services again in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up's reply:

Thank you Alex for this lovely review. It was so great to work with you and your wedding party.

Connie 路 Married on 08/06/2016

From the first day we met Coreene we loved her. She worked with my daughter to find the right hairstyle and make up look for her. By the time her wedding day came along both of my daughters and myself felt very relaxed and confident that the whole wedding party would look beautiful and everyone did. Even after a long, hot day filled with lots of hugs and dancing, everyones hair make-up and false eyelashes were still looking beautiful! We will use her again!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Coreene Collins Hair And Make Up's reply:

Thank you so much Connie! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your daughters.

Natalie 路 Married on 08/06/2016

Coreene was an absolute joy to work with. I was nervous to have professional make up for my wedding since I had never done that before but Coreene made me feel at ease since the moment I met her. I choose Coreene because I loved the natural look of her make up and she had such positive reviews. She was also very accommodating because I chose not to have a bridal party for my wedding and it was really tricky to find someone who would do a single person's hair and make up during peak wedding season. I would highly recommend her services to anyone. My hair and make up lasted all day and all night without the need for a touch up. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you Coreene!

Sent on 08/22/2016