CatherineVBeauty

Vancouver, WA View map Visit website

CatherineVBeauty is a wedding-makeup company based out of Vancouver, Washington. Professional makeup artist Catherine has garnered over two years of experience in the wedding industry. She tailors her skills to reflect each client’s individual style and personality, from dramatic and glamorous looks to natural and subtle finishes. Her personable approach ensures that each to-be-wed feels heard and valued as together they strive to find the perfect aesthetic.

CatherineVBeauty offers on-location beautification for prospective newlyweds and their wedding parties. Catherine will travel to your chosen destination to complete a makeup trial and consultation. She completes everything from ombré eye makeup to dramatic lip colors and false-lash applications. Touch-up kits are provided as part of bridal packages and hairstyling services can be arranged upon request.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$275

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

• Amy
    Amy I. Married on 07/03/2021

Great Experience!

I did not have a trial run for hair or makeup with Catherine just due to scheduling, so I was nervous about how this experience would go. I have had my makeup done as a bridesmaid on several occasions and was never happy with the outcome, but this was a GREAT experience with Catherine! She was so wonderful and I was SO happy with my hair and makeup...it was EXACTLY what I wanted! It was really important to me not to look overly done up or staged...I really wanted to look like "me" with a very natural and soft look while still being elegant and she just nailed it. I had hair and makeup done by 9am and it held up beautifully all the way until and through our 6pm wedding time. She came to me on site, which was amazing, and just made the entire process relaxing and laid back.
    Book her! She knows what she's doing, and was so gracious in listening to what I wanted and making it all come together beautifully!
  • Jam
    Jam D. Married on 06/10/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

Catherine did mom's and my hair and makeup at my rainy elopement ceremony. She came on time to setup and went straight to work! Besides her stunning work, she is very easy to work with, making sure we get the look that we want without any pressure. Our hair and makeup withstood the rain the after-party without any touchups!
    Monica Married on 10/10/2020

Friendly, professional, and talented

Katherine was so friendly and professional. She’s extremely talented and left me feeling extra beautiful. I would definitely re-book her again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

CatherineVBeauty Price Rates

Vancouver, Washington Vancouver, WA, 98665
Location of (CatherineVBeauty)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding