737 SW 17th Ave, Portland, OR 97205 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Steele Photography

A husband-and-wife wedding photography duo based out of Portland, Oregon, Steele Photography knows what it takes to capture your big day. Chris & jD are a self described fun-loving couple, and after years of marriage, they are passionate about creating life-long memories for newlyweds. They like to have fun with their couples, which helps them get to know you and will help you relax. Their style is authentic yet romantic, creating timeless photos that highlight the true love you share.

Chris & jD seek to capture your true romance in the most natural way possible. They believe that "trends" have no place in the wedding photography business; rather, they aim to provide you with photos that will never go out of style. The biggest compliment they receive is "these are so us!" which shows their ability to capture the true essence of their couples. Steele Photography offers a range of services for both wedding and engagement shoots, including:

• Additional hours

Steele Photography 5
Steele Photography 6
Steele Photography 7

Katie · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Steele Photography. Chris and JD took amazing photos of our outdoor vineyard wedding. They have a great eye for framing a shot just right (like pointing out when my hair was slightly askew, or telling my husband to relax his smile) that made our photos look perfect. It was a bright sunny day outside, which can be challenging in pictures, and the lighting in the shots looked wonderful. They were detailed in making sure we got the shots of all our key family members, in a style that felt comfortable to us. Highly recommend them!

Steele Photography 8

Julie · Married on 11/25/2017

This husband and wife team are "simply the BEST!" It's easy for wedding photography to capture the "standard" shots of a wedding day, but Chris and Jd, see beyond that and capture "matters of the heart" They made sure to capture my very special relationship with my college daughter and moments with my elderly parents. Of course...the pics with my soul mate husband are incredible, but their insight and intuitive sense went beyond the obvious. They helped us be playful in our photo's and were creative with finding locations and lighting that were perfect. I might add, that they positioned me in the most flattering angles...which every bride truly appreciates! I can't express my gratitude and love enough for this dynamic duo of photographers. HIRE THEM, you won't be sorry! BEST investment into your wedding day (a wedding planner is tied with that investment...just sayin' :)

Steele Photography 9
    Steele Photography 10

Steele Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Bust A Move
    Bust A Move Wedding DJs

Since we perform hundreds of events a year, B-A-M gets to work with many of the best photographers in the NWst. We would have to rank these guys right up there at the top. Fantastic vision and artistry! You won't go wrong choosing them for your day.

• Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant
    Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I met Chris at a wedding that I was performing. He was the photographer. His presence was never felt during the ceremony and as a result his photos captured every emotion, glance and moment. You could "feel" the joy of the wedding couple in his photos. It was a beautiful wedding and reception and now every moment of it can be re-lived through the photos. I recommend CL Steele for wedding photography.

• 737 SW 17th Ave Portland, OR 97205 See on map