Absolute Strength Stylist

Frisco, TX View map Visit website

Absolute Strength Stylist is a wedding hair styling service based in Frisco, Texas. Lead hair stylist Tara McCutchen is a highly passionate professional who loves helping clients look their best for their big day. In this business she is carrying on the family trade, taking over from her mother who worked as a hairstylist for over 30 years. Additionally, her business name is in honor of her family and her brother Chas, who passed away at just 19. Absolute Strength was his brand name, and today Tara carries that on in her own work. With every client, this artist takes the time to fully listen to their needs, creating a personalized service tailored to their celebration.

Absolute Strength Stylist offers a range of packages, allowing clients to choose the beauty experience that best suits their needs. For a more creative experience, Tara can host a hair trial with you, letting you work together and experiment in a relaxed, creative setting. As an on-site hair stylist, Tara can get you ready at your venue, saving you precious time on your special day.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$80

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Marina Married on 07/10/2021

Hire tara!

Tara is the absolute best!!! She went around my schedule for every appointment I had with her, including all of the trials. I came to her not knowing what I wanted, and she showed me the best hairstyles that excelled my expectations. She was so kind enough to stay through my ceremony for my hair change! She has such a fun personality that will brighten up your big day! I would recommend her to anybody!
  • Kourtney
    Kourtney Married on 04/03/2021

Wonderful!

Tara is THE best! She worked her hair magic on all of my girls and even added an extra girl on the spot, no questions asked. She is so much fun to work with and SO talented!
    Jacqueline M. Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing!

Tara is the absolute BEST! I feel so lucky that she was available to do my hair for my wedding. The morning of the wedding I decided I wanted to go in a different direction with my hair, and she worked her magic and brought my vision to life. Not only did she make my hair dreams come true, but she made each of my bridesmaids feel so beautiful. She such a kind soul and so fun to work with! Highly highly recommend!

12041 Mimosa Ln Frisco, TX, 75036
(248) 231-1565
Location of (Absolute Strength Stylist)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding