Laura Benitz Photography Reviews

9 | Wathena, KS

9 Reviews for Laura Benitz Photography

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Laura has not only become our go-to photographer, but a good friend as well! We started out with her taking our engagement photos and simply fell in love! She is super talented and so easy to work with. Posed photos can often be awkward, but Laura makes it fun. I always get compliments on our photos, as they are beautiful! We used Laura for our wedding photos and I'm so happy we did! I would highly recommend using Laura for your engagement and wedding photos! She will not disappoint!

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2015

Laura is absolutely fantastic. I saw her work awhile before I was even in the market for a photographer and was in awe. Her pictures looked so natural and genuine but with a striking, unique beauty. She is something special. Our engagement pictures were even better than I hoped for. On the wedding day, she made sure to capture the big moments and the small details while being discreet and professional. I hate the photographers that are in your face and distract from the ceremony. I've gotten so many compliments on our pictures and I'm so glad I had Laura there to capture our big day. The whole wedding party had a blast taking pictures with her. We will cherish these pictures forever.

Megan · Married on 06/30/2012

Laura was a fantastic photographer. She captured all the moments we wanted to remember forever.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Laura Benitz Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan. I'm honored to capture your wedding day memories.

Amber · Married on 06/16/2012

We could not have been more pleased with our wedding photographs! Laura Benitz of Laura Benitz Photography has a beautiful gift for capturing the moment; you can undoubtedly FEEL the emotions she captures with her camera. We love her, we love her artistc ability, and we highly recommend her!

Laura Benitz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amber. Your wedding was gorgeous - all the work you put into made it perfect. xo

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2011

What is the one lasting thing everyone has from their wedding? Their photographs! I wanted to be taken back to my wedding day through my photos years from now. Having just ordinary pictures was not good enough for me so I put the most effort into finding the best photographer. Laura Benitz is that for our area. She is the most creative person I know not only with her vintage, natural-light photography but also that no two photos are the same. You will get exactly the essence of you from her. She has a phenomenal way of relating to everyone and capturing that through the lens. Laura makes you feel comfortable and does her best to ensure you get everything you want. She is a dear friend and will always be our photographer!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Laura Benitz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa. What a wonderful review to read. I love that you understand my art and love the results - just as much as I do. It makes my job worth that much more. xo

Mallory · Married on 10/01/2011

Choosing Laura Benitz Photography for my engagement and wedding photos was a no brainer. This was on my list of must-haves even before I got engaged. Her personality is so comforting and her professionalism allows you to focus only on your significant other. Laura's photos truly capture the feelings of her clients and serve as perfect memories from a perfect day.

Laura Benitz Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much Mallory. Your words mean so much. xo

Jacqueline · Married on 06/11/2011

If I had to summarize my experience with Laura in two words it would be "picture perfect" (pun intended)! She photographed our wedding and captured everyone's happiness and the events throughout the day. She was flexible in that she came to a location we chose, then to the church, and lastly the reception hall. I would recommend Laura to everyone I know, not only for wedding sessions, but for anything they wish to truly capture in a beautiful, natural, and stunning way.

Laura Benitz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie. It was a pleasure being your wedding photographer. I had a wonderful time. xo

Jillian · Married on 10/09/2010

Laura is a wonderful photographer and helped make my big day less stressful!!! She was very organized and took amazing pictures so looking back I can recall every second from that day!! I know because of her great photos on my wedding day I will always feel that way every time I look at them!! I will definenty use Laura for many more special moments!!!

Laura Benitz Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jillian, for the sincere review. And I do so look forward to photographing your special moments in the years to come. xo~Laura

Karen · Married on 05/09/2009

Laura was great to work with. She did good to make everyone feel comfortable. We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out!

Sent on 09/21/2012