Kui and I Florist Reviews

3 | Washington, DC

3 Reviews for Kui and I Florist

3 Kui and I Florist Reviews

Makanani · Married on 01/02/2011

They provided beautiful flowers that lasted a the entire time. We shipped them from Hilo to Oahu so they needed to be packaged and set really good so they wouldn't die since they weren't used on the same day.

• O

Stephanie · Married on 12/12/2009

We had a Hawaiian theme for our reception and ordered leis for our guests, a haku for the bride and loose orchid flowers. They were wonderfully received. Kui worked well with us from the beginning, emailing us sample pictures of the leis she designed specifically for our wedding. Our event was in December and she was familiar with the UPS delivery system to ensure that our delivery was received in plenty of time for the event. She provided full details on how to care for the flowers before and after the event and the flowers looked beautiful. She was very competitive with prices and very flexible with our specific needs. We fully recommend Kui and her shop for anyone looking to create a true Hawaiian feel at their event.

D · Married on 03/30/2013

Working with Kui from Kui & I was great. We used her for our recent spring wedding and I particularly enjoyed meeting with her beforehand to go over my pictures and ideas. We ended up with something even better than I was imagining.

Best of all, she understood that I wanted simple centerpieces I could arrange myself and she didn't try to upsell me or tell me I couldn't handle it. I really appreciated this most of all, and it made me accept the rest of her advice easily.

She truly provided the best quality and professionalism on the whole island.