Krystal Craven Photography Reviews

Krystal Craven Photography 1
Krystal Craven Photography 2

Sarah Morris · Married on 04/15/2018

Amazing, personalized, and professional

Krystal was above and beyond what I wanted in a wedding photographer. Not only were the pictures exactly what I wanted, but she really helps nail down your style. She also was a huge help in other ways, helping coming up with a wedding schedule, and preplanning family portraits. She made sure everything ran smoothly for our pictures, and she captured every detail perfectly. I couldn't be happier.

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

I could not have imagined a better photographer for my wedding than Krystal! She was understanding, spunky, flexible, creative, and made me feel so comfortable it was as if we had been friends for years. Kyle and I had never had professional pictures taken before and we were unsure how everything would go, but she made us so comfortable. We never felt rushed, we were able to just have fun during the session and we were so thrilled with our engagement pictures we used them for our invitations and in our wedding decorations. Leading up to our wedding day she was in contact with me frequently and was helping me with the planning process, really taking the time to help me and make sure I was getting what I wanted and needed while planning. On our wedding day she was AMAZING from start to finish and always had a smile on her face! Our wedding day was hot, but she kept the atmosphere positive and fun even during family portraits when some of our family was eager to get out of the heat. She was so thorough in what she photographed and with all the stress and things that can go wrong on a wedding day, worrying about whether my wedding photographer was getting all the shots I wanted was not one of them. She had been so helpful in getting my shot lists put together and understanding what I wanted captured than I knew she was going to get everything. I like that she made herself available after our wedding too. We got to meet with her to see our pictures and we absolutely loved them! I really like how she had samples of the different options we could order and I can’t wait to get a photo album of our wedding day! All in all, Krystal was not only my wedding photographer, she became my friend! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for amazing pictures and an awesome wedding experience!

Patricia · Married on 08/05/2017

Krystal is not only professional but a pleasure to work with! She was wonderful from start to finish- the photos of my daughter's wedding are lovely! And she smiled the whole time!!

Alexandra · Married on 08/05/2017

Krystal photographed our wedding in August and I am so happy with the photos! She is also super sweet and funny, which definitely helps make the photo sessions more fun!

Krystal Craven Photography 3
    Krystal Craven Photography 4

Dominic · Married on 07/22/2017

Krystal was amazing, I was extremely nervous during my wedding and Krystal was able to calm me down and made the experience that much better.

Lena · Married on 03/14/2017

I am beyond thrilled with the amazing session my family and I had with Krystal. Even before the day of the session, she was so helpful with wardrobe planning and any other questions I had. I hate being in pictures, but she really made me feel at ease during the session, and was even miraculously able to get natural smiles out of my kids, my husband and I. She was so fun to work with and really knew how to get us into the perfect positions for the perfect shots. When I saw the finished work from the session, I was amazed with how the pictures came out, and I have received many compliments on the pictures. Overall, from beginning to end, it was a great experience!

Trina · Married on 08/06/2016

We took a family photo and it wasn't necessarily properly planned on my part. My husband was BBQ'ing for guests, my son was occupied and just the three girls of the family were really involved in the photo session. We are blessed to have an orchard behind our home and Krystal had come with ideas in mind, but what I loved most was how she would see some little place to use as a prop for our youngest and allow the personalities of everyone to shine through, even if the two guys in the family came in at the last minute just to complete the session. For me, it showed not only how creative she can be but how flexible with our family. I know she only wants to give quality work and because of that, our family received a precious keepsake for years to come.

Nikki · Married on 03/19/2016

Talk about service with a smile! Krystal not only has a terrific outlook but her cheerfulness pours over into her work. She documented our baby shower beautifully, making sure to capture even the tiniest details. I am so very thankful to have those photos of such a memorable day!
    Then when our little guy arrived 4 weeks early, Krystal came to our home, with beautiful professional equipment, and took THE most creative and adorable newborn photos! She took her time making sure he stayed asleep so she could capture all kinds of different poses. It was a wonderful experience and we hope to work with her again soon!

Denae · Married on 06/21/2014

Krystal was an absolute pleasure to work with, not intrusive or awkward, very natural. We barely noticed she was there...and yet she was so thorough in her shots. She is a true servant and a hard and joyful worker. She was willing to do whatever we suggested and put her whole heart into it. Thank you Krystal Craven Photography for blessing us so, so much. Denae Downs