Kristin Byrum Photography Reviews

Kristin Byrum Photography 5
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Daniel · Getting married on 05/12/2020

Highly Recommend

Kristin and Aaron are an absolutely joy to work with!! They exceeded my expectations in all areas and produced beautiful photos that I will treasure forever. They are well organized, professional, fun-loving couple that captured the best memories of my favorite day. I highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Katelin Glinka · Married on 08/10/2019

Hands down THE BEST!

Kristin and Aaron were a dream to work with for our engagement shoot and wedding! We felt so comfortable with them throughout the process and that shows in the pictures we have to remember the day from. Kristin and Aaron are so kind, professional, funny and truly are experts at what they do. Their follow up pre and post wedding was incredible to me and I loved getting to know the two of them through our communication with one another We were very lucky that we received a recommendation to use them, and I hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Kristin Byrum Photography 6

Laura Dunlap · Married on 10/11/2018

We loved working with the best!

What started as a completely overwhelming search through many, many wedding photographers and recommendations from friends and family ended with the sweetest discovery of Kristin and Aaron Byrum. Their work speaks for itself - they produce stunning images that perfectly balance the artistic and technical expertise we wanted to help us capture the events and emotions of our wedding day, but we quickly became even more impressed by who they are and how they run their business. Kristin and Aaron are highly professional, organized, and fantastic communicators...but they’re also two of the sweetest people you’ll ever meet and are so much fun to be around! Neither my husband nor I would describe ourselves as people who love to be the center of attention, but Kristin and Aaron put us at ease and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. They went above and beyond our expectations to ensure we felt celebrated and had the perfect pictures to remember our perfect day. We look back and cannot imagine having partnered with any other photographer(s) - We feel so fortunate to have worked with the best!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Shelly · Married on 07/28/2018

Kristin and her husband were the photographers for my daughter’s destination wedding. They did a magnificent job and were so patient with the youngsters in the wedding party..... I would highly recommend them because not only did a fabulous job, they were unobtrusive and managed to get a lot of candid pictures!

Thank you both for a wonderful job!

Shelly McWilliams

Sent on 08/03/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/28/2018

OUTSTANDING! I cannot put into words how amazing Kristin and Aaron are to work with. We hired Kristin for our wedding, which included an engagement shoot. To be candid, my husband and I were actually quite nervous about the process as we are not particularly comfortable in front of the camera. Kristin and Aaron made every single one of our worries disappear the first time we met them. They are warm, inviting and so easy to work with. We instantly felt comfortable and ended up completely enjoying every step of the process. Not to mention the beautiful product they supply. Their photographs are absolutely breathtaking- I will cherish every single image they captured. I cannot thank them enough for creating such stunning images to document our special day-- our gratitude is beyond words.

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Kristin Byrum Photography 7
    Kristin Byrum Photography 8
    Kristin Byrum Photography 9
    Kristin Byrum Photography 10
  • W

whitney · Married on 12/09/2017

They are by far the best photographers I've ever worked with. My husband races and we're on the road 24/7 and they made it extremely easy for us. The customer service is 150%. My husband doesn't like photos and they made it an awesome experience for him. Thank you guys so much!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Chloe · Married on 10/08/2017

Kristin and her husband, Aaron are incredible! We didn't even get to meet until the rehearsal dinner and they made us feel so comfortable! Such a fun loving and easy going couple they worked great together. They took every photo I really wanted and more! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Not only was the wedding weekend captured perfectly but they gave the photos fast and helped with any questions regarding wedding books etc. 100% a awesome team and loved every minute of them being apart of our day!

Sent on 03/14/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 08/19/2017

Kristin Byrum Photography is perfection. Kristin is a dream vendor and person to work with, and then her husband Aaron comes along and together they are beyong amazing photographers and a wonderful couple! Kristin must be one of the best vendors, if not the best vendor that I have ever worked with. Since the first call and throughout the whole process she was so professional, kind, talented and gracious. The pictures she and Aaron gave us are absolutely beautiful and artistic and are definitely one of the biggest treasures that we will be able to cherish forever. Kristin Byrum Photography is simply amazing and the PERFECT partner if you want to have a superior photography experience before, during and after your wedding. As mentioned, Kristin was wonderful since day one and she managed to keep wowing us again and again all through the way toward our wedding and even afterwards with unbelievably wonderful customer service. Highly recommended for sure!!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Landis · Married on 07/21/2017

We absolutely LOVED Kristin and Aaron. They went above and beyond to capture our big day and they are the most enjoyable duo to work with. It felt like we had known them for years which made it so comfortable! We can’t recommend them enough! Getting our photos back was like Christmas morning and we were incredibly pleased with the quaility and amount of moments that were captured!!! They are just the best!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Katie · Married on 01/07/2017

If I could give Kristin and Aaron 10 stars I would! I can't think of any two better people to photograph our wedding. They truly embrace every detail and emotion of the day and capture them all beautifully. Each time I look back at my wedding photos, all the emotions of the day come back. They are two of the most genuine people you'll ever meet. And they even made my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera (which is very hard to do haha). They were my dream photographers even before I got married and when the day finally came, I was so honored to have them be a part of our big day! We love these two!! Would without a doubt recommend them to EVERYONE!

Katie C

Sent on 06/22/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Kristin and Aaron, they are the ABSOLUTE BEST!!! We could not have asked for a better photography team! They are the sweetest couple and both go above and beyond to make sure that you are comfortable and having fun during the photo sessions! They gave us the perfect amount of direction to achieve all of the beautiful shots we wanted! We had a blast at our engagement session, got our photos back very quickly and were blown away by their work! The photos were absolutely beautiful. We are still getting compliments on them almost a year later.

Kristin and Aaron reached out multiple times throughout the months between the engagement shoot and the wedding to make sure things were moving along well and always offered to assist in any way they could – which was really nice! When the wedding came, we knew that we were in good hands with them. Our wedding party absolutely LOVED them – they had us laughing the whole time! We enjoyed every minute we spent with Kristin and Aaron and will absolutely recommend them to everyone we know! – We will definitely use them to document all of our future special events!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2016

Kristin & Aaron are a one of a kind, fantastic, amazing husband and wife team at photography. Aaron was great with helping with opening my shy husband up and keeping all of our wedding party and family laughing throughout the day. Kristin, was awesome with all the neat ideas she comes up on places to shoot and with and capturing amazing photos. They were so thoughtful and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning and day of. I would recommend them to everyone! They are worth every dollar! Our photos were beautiful, it was so hard to decide what to print, I am so thankful that I can always re-live our wedding day, because our pictures were amazing! And if Aaron tells you to go stand in the field with the tall grass as the sun is setting, do it, because your pictures will be FABULOUS!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Carly · Married on 06/27/2015

Kristin and Aaron not only take beautiful photographs but are fun to work with :) They understood the "vibe" of our wedding and accommodated the photography to match. A great choice for wedding photography!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Christina · Married on 05/02/2015

Kristin and Aaron were wonderful! They did a fabulous job with our engagement pictures, and our wedding pictures were even better! My husband and I loved working with them and would recommend them highly to anyone needing a professional photographer. We are so happy to have them photograph our special day!

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • User6205492 · 2+ years ago

Where do I start? Kristin and Aaron are a fabulous team. From day one they made Tyler and I feel very special. My husband is not a huge fan of taking pictures, much less hundreds of pictures in one day, so having great photographers who we really connected with was a must. They made us both feel so natural in front of the camera so our photos didn't look stiff or stages. Kristin and Aaron were able to capture all of the special moments of our big day!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Meredith · Married on 06/07/2014

Kristin and Aaron are wonderful photographers. They go above and beyond what is normally expected. They add so much to your wedding day and make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The relationship they have with each other bleeds into the overall excitement and love the day holds. I cannot recommend better photographers than Kristin and Aaron. They truly love what they do and their excitement for the bride and grooms family is very present. They take the time to get to know everyone involved in the wedding and truly make the experience very enjoyable. They also keep everyone on a timely schedule. They understand that the pictures are very important but also the celebration of a new marriage is vital. They are very proactive and organized. Kristin Byrum Photography is one of a kind and you cannot pick a better photographer. I plan on using them again as my marriage and family grows. I highly recommend their photography and service...you cannot go wrong with Kristin Byrum Photography.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2014

Kristin and Aaron are hands down an amazing husband+wife team that take the most fantastic pictures. Their personality is contagious and you want to be best friends with them forever! My husband told me "wow... they are worth every penny!" after we got our engagement pictures back (completely umprompted, by the way!).

At the wedding, I forgot to bring a frame for my bridal portrait, so Aaron ran to Hobby Lobby and bought me the perfect rustic frame knowing it would match the rest of my decor. I didn't even know he left to get it - I was prepared just to let it sit on the beautiful easel (that they also provided) without a frame. Their attention to detail is impeccable!

They are the most down to earth people I've ever met and they are as southern as you can get, right down to Aaron's bow ties! I couldn't have imagined any other photographer doing my pictures. They did my sister's wedding first, and I HAD to have them too. Also, huge bonus is that you get a TON of pictures back - my friends were stunned (including a photog friend) when I received so many pictures for my Engagements, Bridals and Wedding... they didn't receive near that much from their photographers. Unlimited coverage? You got it!! I can't rave on them enough... just choose them already!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Allison · Married on 12/21/2013

Kristin and Aaron exceeded our expectations as our wedding photographers. They were always professional and made us feel at ease throughout our engagement photo shoot and our wedding. Great people, great photographers and great personalities. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Documenting your wedding is a very special and important thing....and Kristin & Aaron knew just what to do. They are extremely professional and really get to know you as a couple, your family and friends to capture the true essence of the day. Kristin and Aaron made us and our guests feel completely at ease and everyone really enjoyed their presence and the fun and laughter they brought to the experience. Besides marrying the person of our dreams, the one other thing I know we did right on our wedding day....was choosing Kristin & Aaron as our photographer -- they are phenomenal and really captured these special moments, making them last a lifetime with their incredible photography. We are soooo very happy and everyone loved their work. Kristin & Aaron also found ways for us as a couple to have a special moment together on the day, which is time you really cherish.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Leslie · Married on 11/16/2013

I had such a wonderful experience with Kristin and Aaron. They were so responsive, so positive and upbeat, and really helped us enjoy our big day. You can tell that it is important to both of them that you get exactly what you want out of the experience. And, of course, the pictures were absolutely perfect. I could not be happier with the results!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Kelsey · Married on 08/17/2013

Oh my gosh! The wonderful things I could say about Kristin + Aaron! I will attempt to capture it all, but you truly must experience it for yourself.

From the very first time I spoke with Kristin on the phone, I knew I wanted her to be a part of my wedding. Kristin was not only the epitome of professional, she was kind, friendly, and genuinely excited about everything my wedding entailed.

We met with Kristin and Aaron several months later for our engagement photos. My husband is NOT one to pose for the camera, but Kristin and Aaron made us both feel SO comfortable that the entire shoot was fun and exciting. The two of them had us laughing the WHOLE time. Kristin and Aaron were able to not only capture the beauty of the moment but also incorporate our personalities into the photos.

And our wedding day! Oh my goodness! It rained; a bridesmaid bled on my wedding dress; and the tailor had somehow made the straps of my dress too big. BUT somehow, Kristin seemed to solve ALL of these problems -- finding ways to get stunning photos in the rain and even pinning me into my wedding dress! Kristin made sure every single minute of that day went smoothly for me (and was beautifully captured.)

Kristin and Aaron were the guests everyone WANTS to have at their wedding. They were extremely professional but also SO much fun. Aaron was able to make even my father, the ultimate curmudgeon, laugh. In the weeks following our big day, our guests repeatedly told me the following three things about our wedding: 1) You looked beautiful! 2) The reception was stunning 3) We LOVED your photographers!!! Can we get their business card? Kristin and Aaron made quite the impression. And like I said, the photos turned out absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Kat · Married on 08/03/2013

We were MORE than thrilled with Kristin and Aaron Byrum as photographers for our wedding. They were an absolute joy to work with and the pictures are some of the best photos I have EVER seen from a wedding. They absolutely captured our moments together and their pictures will last a lifetime. Photography was the one thing I was willing to splurge on and these guys are absolutely worth the money!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Carrie · Married on 11/03/2012

We loved working with Kristin Byrum Photography and were incredibly happy with their beautiful images that perfectly captured our wedding weekend. It made a world of difference to have Kristin and Aaron as our photographers -- their sweet and warm personalities show in their images.

Sent on 01/09/2013
  • W

Wes · Married on 10/13/2012

When my wife and I set out to find a photographer for our wedding we were told to find the best because these pictures would last us forever... and, that's exactly what we did! We couldn't have been more satisfied and happy with Aaron and Kristin! They made us feel like we had known them forever.. so friendly and caring and wanting to make sure that everything was perfect for us. They were also a hit with the wedding party and guests. They mingled and fit in great! They are also just as awesome of a couple as their photography is. We would recommend them to anyone, anywhere.. over and over again!

Wes

Sent on 01/31/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

Kristin and Aaron are amazing photographers and team! Not only is their work phenomenal but they are a lovely and fun couple to work with! Kristin is so sweet and her work is beyond fantastic, it will blow you away and you will not be disappointed. She listens and focuses on every detail that you want to capture and is very creative and attentive in capturing those special moments. There are not enough words to describe Aaron. Hilarious, ingenious, talented, head of Byrum household. He is an incredible photgrapher that makes you feel comfortable and creates an inspiring environment to break out of your comfort zone and go beyond what you thought you could do. They both have a knack for putting you at ease and making sure everything runs smoothly. I never had to worry and on my wedding day Kristin made me feel very relaxed. From the engagement shoot, bridal portrait, and wedding day they exceeded our expectations. They went above and beyond and always wanted to keep going. They are passionate about what they do and it shows in their work. Just look at their website, the photos speak for themself. It's the person behind the camera that can look into their lens and be able to create something so beautiful and that's exactly what Kristin and Aaron do. They always come prepared and are very organized which is an important factor when looking for a photographer. What I found that is very unique is they individualize experiences. They customize the style of photos, theme, background on what you like. They do a fabulous job putting your photos together. I couldn't wait to get our engagement, bridal, and our wedding photos by mail. The presentation definitely has the wow factor. Their not just talented photographers but wonderful, genuine, caring people. Receiving hand written notes by mail during our planning process leading up to and after the wedding made the experience that more memorable. From the moment you meet them you will want to hang out with them again!

Sent on 12/27/2012