Katie Ring Images Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Cindy Married on 12/30/2010
    Katie was great! She set up some amazing shots and made everyone feel so comfortable. We spoke about what I wanted beforehand and it all turned out better than expected - and she got the prints back to me so quickly. I highly recommend Katie for her professionalism, artistic abilities and she is just a wonderful person to have behind the camera on such a big day!
  • Abby
    Abigail Married on 06/12/2010
    Katie was our photographer for our engagement photo shoot. Our pictures are amazing and are exactly what we wanted. Katie was wonderful to work with and because she is fun and professional at the same time she made the process so easy for us. She didn’t even mind being out the literally freezing weather in Syracuse, New York for over an hour to get us the pictures we wanted! We have received so many compliments on our engagement photos that we ended up using one for our save-the-date. I can’t say enough great things about Katie and her work; she is absolutely top notch in all areas of her work including wedding photography, family portraits and commercial photography.
    Nicole Married on 08/08/2009
    Not only is Katie Ring a phenomenal photographer, but she is also a wonderful, friendly and enthusiastic person to work with! My husband and I feel so lucky to have been able to have someone as talented as Katie take our wedding photos. I chose Katie because I love her "photojournalistic" style of photography--she somehow just knows how to capture in photo the most intimate and beautiful moments in a wedding! Katie also offers an "Ever After" portrait session where you get to take photos in your dress again in a different locale. My husband and I wanted to take some beachy photos and so we went with Katie to a beach here in MA at sunset and she took the most amazing photos of us together. We will cherish our wedding and ever after photos forever, and we have Katie to thank : )
    Blair Married on 11/08/2008
    Ms. Katie Ring's photography services were invaluable to capturing the joy, beauty, and love of my big day! From start to finish she provided me with exceptional care and attention to every detail. As a testemant to her work, Ms. Ring's images are promently displayed throughout my home so I can view them at any and all times during the day and night. I highly recommend Ms. Ring's services; she is an exceptional wedding photographer.

Katie Ring Images Photography's reply:

Blair, Thank you so much for your review! I greatly appreciate feedback from my brides and I'm thrilled to hear you have so many of my photographs from your wedding day displayed in your home.
    Lauren Married on 09/27/2008
    Katie photographed my wedding in September 2008. From the very beginning, during the event, and after the big day, she was extremely helpful and responsive. Working with her was truly a joy. She is a very friendly, sweet person and an exceptionally talented photographer. I hired Katie because of her photojournalism training. It was important for me to find a photographer who could capture the essence of a moment in candid shots. Katie was able to capture special moments throughout the day while blending into the wedding scene. I also appreciated her flexibility, as we decided the day of the event to add an additional hour. I love my wedding photos and would recommend Katie for any important event without hesitation.
    Pamela Married on 07/12/2008
    Katie is fabulous to work with! The thing I love most about Katie is her young, fresh energy. Having been a recent bride herself, she can fully relate to your experience as a bride and groom and all the "stuff" that comes with wedding planning. Katie's warm, friendly personality made all the difference to me - it never felt like she was intruding into the event or asking us to do things we didn't want to do. Her proofs came quickly and I am thrilled with the photos she took. She seemed to get pictures of everything I wanted, without me even having to tell her what it was. She has a great eye! Katie's retail products and web vendor have also been very easy to work with and order from - no hassles and great choices. From wedding day to album-making, I have loved working with Katie and highly recommend Ring Images!