Kate Webber Photography Reviews

7 | San Francisco, CA

7 Reviews for Kate Webber Photography

Heather · Married on 05/06/2010

My husband and I got married at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Kate Webber was the photographer recommended by the Fairmont. She was just fantastic!!! We absolutely loved our wedding photos and her creativity shined through each photo. A wedding is an irreplaceable event and thus you want to trust someone to capture it well. We could not have been more pleased and we would recommend Kate to anyone!

Sent on 07/03/2010

Tomiko · Married on 04/10/2010

I can't recommend Kate Webber highly enough. She is an amazing photographer - kind, sweet, efficient, and so incredibly talented. She makes sure to capture all the important moments and also has a great attention to detail, grasping all the little things throughout the day. Many of my guests remarked how amazingly the photos captured everyone's personalities.

Yes, she was more expensive than other photographers we met with. But she is worth every penny and more. You will be so happy working with Kate leading up to the wedding, working with her on the wedding day, and drooling over your amazing pictures afterward. The pictures are artistic, beautiful, and most importantly, flattering. :)

If you have the opportunity to work with Kate, I wouldn't pass it up!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Leigh · Married on 10/05/2009

Kate Webber photographed our October wedding in Sonoma, CA. She was highly professional, and my entire family commented on how great she was at the wedding. Most importantly, our photographs are amazing! She captured the moments we never would have remembered in retrospect. We decided to order an album and absolutely love it. Kate has our highest recommendations!

Sent on 05/23/2010

Kourtney · Married on 04/05/2008

Kate was my photographer for my wedding this past April. The photographer was the most important vendor to me, and she did an amazing job. Her professionalism, and wonderful personality really put me at ease when it was time to make decisions...and on the day of the wedding. It was also great to know that it was important to her that she got to know my husband and I, and our family before the event. It was unbelievable how she was able to capture the entire wedding in such a natural way, without the "posed" pictures. I would (and have) recommended her to anyone that is planning on getting married, or any other type of event.

Sent on 12/22/2008

Melanie · Married on 11/18/2006

It is difficult to express how lucky we felt to have such an easy-going yet professional photographer shooting our wedding. Even in the most challenging settings—with the ocean, the wind and the sand—Kate captured every moment of our day exactly how we wanted it. Her ability to combine her raw documentary photography with her talents as a true artist, was done with such skill and coherence. It was truly amazing! With extraordinary attention to detail, style and class, our pictures contain all the emotion and love of our special day!

Melanie & Zevi
    La Playa Beach Resort
    Naples, Florida

Sent on 08/27/2008

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2008

We continue to love looking at our pictures (as does everyone else!) of our wedding day at Beaulieu Gardens in Rutherford, CA. Kate was very easy to work with and accomodating to our needs! Wish we could do the day over and over again but thankfully we have the pictures to tell the story!!

Sent on 09/19/2008

Amelia · Married on 06/25/2005

Kate was without a doubt the best vendor I hired for my wedding, the one that I would recommend to people above all others. What we liked best about having her photograph our wedding was her ability to capture not only the people and the place, but the emotional feel of it. She got all of the key moments of the day without interrupting the flow of our event, and she was very receptive to my requests — even when I told her I have a "good side!" Kate also has a special talent in photographing details — the images of our rings, cake and flowers are beautiful because of her unique artistic ability. In fact she was so good that my friend is flying her out to the Hamptons for her wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2008