Kate Touzel Photography Reviews

Kate Touzel Photography 7
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 12/29/2018

Would HIGHLY Recommend!

Kate was absolutely phenomenal. She was incredibly professional, funny, creative, and created/followed our schedule for the day to a tee. My husband doesn't love getting his picture taken, but Kate made all of us feel so comfortable and captured such candid moments. We got our pictures back promptly and are so in love with each and every photo. They are stunning, and are a perfect reflection of the joy we felt. We would HIGHLY recommend Kate to anyone!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I both agree that Kate was the true MVP of our wedding. We would have paid double what we did for the quality of work and professionalism she provided - she’s worth every penny. After we initially contacted her she asked us a little about ourselves and expressed that she was a photographer for fun couples, and that’s truly what she was. Every second we spend shooting with Kate was fun. She acted as SO much more than just a photographer. Kate was a mistress of ceremony, a best friend, and an event coordinator, on top of being the best photographer. There simply aren’t enough words or high enough ratings. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2017

Sent on 10/28/2017

Paige · Married on 09/16/2017

Where do I even begin?! Kate was AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING. She was more than a photographer on my wedding day, she was also a friend! Her pictures far surpass any other photographer in the area. Not only did she take pictures she also helped the flow of the day go smoothly, bustled my dress, got red wine out of my dress, fixed my hair, made sure my makeup looked good throughout the day, the list goes on and on. I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR ANYONE BETTER. I have already gotten so many compliments on my pictures. Also, side note : everyone in our wedding party commented on how fun and organized Kate was :) I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. If you're looking for the full package, you've found your girl :) Kate is worth every penny!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Hailey · Married on 08/26/2017

Okay... let me start by saying I really don't like when people give all 5 stars, because lets face it... it's A LOT of work to provide that type of customer service. But I have to hand it to Katie.. from start to finish she was an absolute JOY to work with. She was so accommodating for our engagement pictures, and beyond helpful on the wedding day. It's hard to put in words how much bang for your buck you are getting with Kate Touzel Photography. She sent us a HUGE preview only a few short days after our wedding, and every picture was pure magic. I will recommend Katie over and over again!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Kate Touzel Photography 8
    Kate Touzel Photography 9
    Kate Touzel Photography 10
    Kate Touzel Photography 11
    Kate Touzel Photography 12

Katelyn · Married on 08/05/2017

Katie’s fun loving personality made planning together easy and fun. After talking with Katie I always felt confident she knew what I was thinking and that it would get done. Katie advised me on the flow of our wedding day and her advice was fantastic. Thanks to her advice I heard compliments from so many people in the wedding party and invited guests on how smoothly everything ran. Katie knows how to rein in a large wedding party while keeping the day light and fun. Katie allowed me to enjoy every second of the day without stress. Our families just loved her, and will be using her for all the weddings to come. Katie got our pictures back to us incredibly fast. I was amazed and thankful! Our pictures are just beautiful and speak to her talent.

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Kate Touzel Photography 20
    Kate Touzel Photography 21
    Kate Touzel Photography 22

Kelsey · Married on 06/03/2016

Kate is the BEST photographer I could have imagined! I could not be more thrilled with my pictures! She has a great eye to capture the sweetest moments! I loved her creativity. Not only does she capture the dreamiest shots, she also was AMAZING at getting everyone together. I have a huge family, and a large bridal party, and she was incredible about getting everyone in and out and keeping people laughing for the most natural, and beautiful pictures of everyone! I cannot believe how hard she worked all day and how quickly!! She is the perfect personality for her job and made my day so much more fun, and relaxed! She knew what to do and how to get it done and I did not have to worry a minute. She comes with my HIGHEST recommendation!

Sent on 06/30/2016

I couldn't wait for the day to come when Katie would take our engagement and wedding pictures!! Her pictures are all so beautiful! She is so creative and such a blast to take pictures with. I highly recommend her, always do! You'll be so happy with your choice.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Had my wedding a few weeks ago and can't imagine having ANYONE else shoot my wedding. She's so flexable and makes anything work. She's creative and fun to be around. 5 stars

Sent on 08/07/2013

She is amazing. So lucky we went with her!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Holly · Married on 05/04/2013

Kate took my engagement pictures and did a fabulous job! She had creative ideas and they turned out beautiful. I received so many compliments on them! She was great with getting them back to me right away and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Leighann · Married on 05/19/2012

Kate is the best photographer I've ever had the opportunity to get photographed by. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Her personality is so fun and inviting. She is able to get the attention of the whole wedding party when needed, which isn't an easy task. The pictures always turn out beautifully. We have the problem of narrowing down favorites because there are so many that you want to print off! She is also super creative and uses new styles and techniques. We go to Kate for all of our photography needs. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Melissa · Married on 01/04/2013

Kate did an excellent job at our wedding. We have seen some wonderful shots so far and are looking forward to seeing the entire package. She was very professional but also fun to work with.

Sent on 01/10/2013