21 Reviews for Kara Waggoner Make Up Artistry LLC

Makeup Trial (4)
Natural Makeup (2)
Group Services (1)
21 Kara Waggoner Make Up Artistry LLC Reviews

I love Kara. I knew from the time she did my engagement photos. She is so professional and makes you feel comfortable. She is a BEAST at makeup and listens to exactly what you want. I will always go to her for my makeup!!

Profile Picture Tanya , 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Kara was recommended to me by another makeup artist back home when I asked her if she knew anyone in the Richmond area. I am so glad I found her! Kara is great at what she does and what impressed me the most was how quickly she does each person’s makeup! We were actually ahead of the schedule we had worked out on my wedding day which was awesome. To top it off she was fun to hang out with while we were getting ready! All my girls looked amazing all day and my wedding day makeup lasted through my many happy tears, a crazy snow storm with outdoor photos and I even woke up the next day looking the same! I actually sent Kara a picture the next morning because I was so impressed. I couldn’t recommend Kara more!! Thanks for making me feel amazing on my wedding day :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Kara was wonderful to work with! I got married in December of 2017 and she did the makeup for my wedding. Myself and all the bridesmaids loved how everything turned out. Our makeup was flawless and lasted all day. She really listened to what each person wanted and was able to make that a reality. Everyone felt beautiful--she was worth every penny and so fun to talk to!! I can't wait to use her services for another event!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so so happy I met Kara and she was able to do my engagement photos AND wedding day make up - I get so many compliments! I love to sing her praises because she truly is amazing and makes you feel beautiful from the inside out. Kara is professional, responsive and easy going - such a bonus when you have so much going on! I was stressed about hair and makeup from the beginning but I met Kara at a networking event and after seeing how beautiful everyone looked, and that extra bit of confidence they had when they left her chair, I knew I had to get all of her information and check her availability. In addition to being professional and easy going, she is kind, understanding, supportive and happy to answer makeup questions or give you tid bits of info - who doesn't love that?! For both my engagement photo session and wedding day, I looked like an effortlessly beautiful version of myself and it was all thanks to Kara!

Profile Picture Cayce, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Kara is a wonderful person that was very professional in her demeanor. She was so focused on me as the bride and helped keep the day light. I would highly recommend her as a make-up artist for anyone seeking a kind, caring personality that becomes a new friend at the end of your big day.

Profile Picture Leila, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Kara through her Instagram page and could tell immediately she had the skills I was looking for. I did a couple trial runs with her - one just as a true trial to work with her and try airbrush for the first time (hint - do it!!), the other to have makeup done for my engagement pictures - and she knocked it out of the park for both trials, as well as my wedding day. She was open to suggestions and changes if needed and was so warm and friendly, but professional. All my girls looked and felt amazing - even the ones that don't normally wear a lot of makeup felt glamorous without feeling overdone or uncomfortable. Kara uses AMAZING and varied products to bring out the best in everyone and she is a true artist.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/8/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I'm lucky enough to say that when I got engaged I never had that moment of having to wonder who I was going to get to do my makeup, because I always knew there was no other option except for Kara! I'm personally in the hair and makeup industry so to say I'm a bit picky is an understatement! Kara completely nailed my bridal makeup and there was nothing I would change about it! She did my whole bridal party, plus some moms and every single person said the same thing... they never felt more beautiful! She made getting ready on my wedding day a blast! Naturally she was right on time and totally prepared for the day. I couldn't begin to say enough good things about Kara, so I'll leave it at this- BOOK WITH HER! You will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had an amazing experience with Kara! In addition to being sweet, funny and a lovely person to have conversation with, she is outstanding at what she does and full of ideas. She presents you with her makeup look ideas but is very patient and open to listening to ideas you have, as well. I was so pleased with how my makeup turned out on my wedding day and she made my bridesmaids look stunning. If you are looking for a professional, creative and easy going artist with undeniable talent, Kara is your girl. ??

Profile Picture Shannon, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kara is an absolute pleasure to work with! She is very accommodating and responsive and does wonderful work. I have completed my trial makeup with her and I cannot wait for the actual day. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 12/10/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Kara is absolutely amazing! She is so friendly and personable as well as very accommodating!! I don't usually like having my makeup done, but after doing my trial and having Kara do my makeup for my wedding, she will also be my go too! I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kara was awesome to work with for my wedding! She was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would definitely use her again and recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup

Working with Kara is a dream! Her work is always AMAZING. As a photographer working with a talented and knowledgable professional makeup artist always makes my so much easier. She never fails to disappoint with her gorgeous makeup and my clients are always completely camera ready! I recommend Kara to all my clients.

Profile Picture Amber Kay, 7/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I met Kara online and went to her studio for a makeup trial. Immediately I noticed her bubbly personality so she made getting my makeup done so much fun! Plus her products are top notch and they lasted me the entire day of the wedding! My pictures were flawless too.

Profile Picture Lara, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I thought Kara was adorable and would absolutely recommend her to anyone. She not only was a joy to work with, but made me feel relaxed, comfortable and pretty- which is super important-especially on your wedding.

Profile Picture Audra, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

As an Event Coordinator for a venue I know the importance of referring professional and talented vendors. When Kara and I began working together about a year ago there was never a moment I had to question if the Bride would be happy. Kara listens to their needs and requests to every detail. She is one of the most talented makeup artists I have had the honor of working with. She will treat not only the Bride with respect to assure her vision is received but family members and bridesmaids. Kara takes the time to get to know you and all the details about your special day. I would highly recommend Kara to any Bride!
Melissa Candolfi - Lighthouse Sound

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kara is fantastic! She was extremely professional. She made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my big day! Her warm and bubbly personality is an added bonus to the services she provides. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Shuntel, 5/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kara is AMAZING! She is the sweetest makeup artist who truly cares about how you look and feel. She works with you to select the makeup that works best for your skin. She made me feel like a princess! Not only did she do my makeup but also my bridesmaids and mother and mother-in-law in a couple of hours. I was so blessed to work with her; I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!!

Thank you Kara, you are best!!!

Profile Picture User6526083, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Kara did a magnificent job with the makeup for my daughter, the bride, and her seven bridesmaids. Their makeup lasted throughout the day, into the night, remaining natural looking but perfect for the pictures. I recommend her highly!

Profile Picture User7071085, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Not only was I lucky enough to have Kara do my make-up for my wedding but I’m also blessed to be able to have her as a dear friend! Kara is extremely talented and has a sharp eye when it comes to her artistry. She made me feel and look like a princess on my wedding day and far exceeded my expectations! I was flawless and it was because of her skill and passion she puts behind her brushes! I’m so thankful to have had her as a part of one of the best and most memorable days of my life!

Profile Picture Jessica and Marc, 5/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kara has been a long time friend and is the best at what she does! She knows just how to accentuate your best features. She has done my make up on many occasions and every time my makeup is flawless in the pictures. She is very professional but still makes sure to have fun!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Kara do my make up for my wedding and also for other weddings. She was AMAZING!!! My make up lasted all day and i got so many compliments! I cant wait to work with her again for future events!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/6/12, 1 Review