Glam by Gabby LLC

Bear, DE View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Glam by Gabby LLC is a wedding beauty service based in Bear, Delaware. A professional makeup artist, Gabby has been in the professional makeup industry since 2018 and specializes in wedding and event makeup.

At Glam by Gabby LLC, they tailor each look to reflect the individual client's style and personality. From dramatic and glamorous looks to natural and soft finishes, their personable approach ensures clients feel heard and understood. They strive to find that perfect look and focus on bringing your vision to life and enhance your natural beauty. At your consultation, you are free to ask any questions and experiment with different looks. Beauty trials are available onsite at Honey Salon, or Gabby can travel to any location to service your wedding party. Glam by Gabby LLC is also certified to provide the following:

• Brow lamination
  • Henna tint and shaping
  • Lash lift and tint
  • Permanent tattoo makeup

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 12/31/2022

Gabby is so Talented!

Gabby is wonderful to work with! She did my makeup for our engagement photos and my wedding day. We did a trial before my wedding and I’m glad I did. We tweaked just a few minor things for the wedding day and it turned out stunning. I have never felt more beautiful and my makeup held up all night. Gabby is professional, organized, knowledgeable, and overall just a nice person to talk to. You’ll be glad you hired her!

Glam by Gabby LLC's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and I hope to do your makeup again in the future!
    Kelly H. Married on 12/16/2022

Amazing experience

Gabby was absolutely amazing. I had a very short time to prepare for my wedding. We didn't get to do a trial we just had the day of. I got to her salon, everything was so nice, clean, and cute. Gabby was so sweet and welcoming. My makeup was INCREDIBLE. Even though she was rushed on time. it lasted through everything, including happy tears and was still perfect. Thank you so much Gabby!

Glam by Gabby LLC's reply:

Thank you Kelly! I am so happy you had a great experience and look forward to hopefully glamming you again in the future! Congratulations again!
    Samantha S. Married on 10/29/2022

Very professional

Gabby showed up early to set up and had us finished in plenty of time. We really appreciate her time and work.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Events

19 Feb
Bridal Show

Come stop by and see me at the Delaware Bridal Expo on Feb. 19th from 1-5! Available exclusive offers for all brides that stop by my table!

Date: From 02/19/2023 to 02/19/2023 Schedule 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Location: 815 Justison St, Wilmington, DE 19801, Wilmington, DE

Bear, Delaware Bear, DE, 19701
Location of (Glam by Gabby LLC)
93 Clinton Street Delaware City, DE, 19706
(302) 499-3557

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding