Abbey Rogers of JAE AUSTRALIA

Wilmington, DE View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

JAE AUSTRALIA is a studio hair salon in the Wilmington-Pike Creek area. We are an inclusive business and we focus on clean-concept products.

Stylist and owner Abbey Jae works behind the chair at her studio, as well as styling hair for on-location weddings. She has a passion for education and enjoys taking runway styling classes, as well as working behind the scenes at New York Fashion Week. When Abbey Jae isn't focused on hair, you can find her at the gym, or enjoying outdoor time with her loving husband, many children, and her pups.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$130

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$110

$90

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kathryn B. Married on 12/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, thoughtful, warm and highly skilled

When your wedding day gets off on the wrong foot, Abbeys calm and warmth will steer you back on track to enjoy your day.

I just loved my hair, and Abbeys presence really added so much to such a lovely day. A bridesmaid sent me a message after the wedding saying that she felt more beautiful than she has in a long time. Everyone you styled expressed how much they felt like Abbey and Katie made them look as they wanted. Our junior bridesmaid was loving her hair and felt so positive about her appearance. Thank you Abbey for adding such a perfect addition to my wedding day.

Abbey Rogers of JAE AUSTRALIA's reply:

Hello Kate,
    I deeply appreciate you taking the time to review our services. It was a true pleasure styling hair for you and your bridal party- the singalongs were entertaining as well! I can’t wait to see photos.
    Kindly,
    Abbey Jae
    Kathryn B. Married on 12/03/2022

Everyone loves Abbey!

I started seeing Abbey about a year ago as my regular stylist and have loved every cut, and color service she has done.

Abbey brought an assistant Katie, who was also lovely to work with. They brought calm and warmth to a hectic morning. Abbey and Katie created a range of styles from the wedding party ranging from 16-60+, and while all different, everyone was similar in how they just loved their hair and felt Abbey really understood what their goals were and achieved exactly that. We had a member of our wedding party who is non-binary, and really appreciated how thoughtful and kind Abbey and Katie were as this individual is steeping out of their comfort zone to embrace their authentic self.

Some vendors spread their stress, but Abbey did an exceptional job helping me regroup. She has a great way of communicating and when initially picking a style, I really appreciated her full analysis good and bad about what I liked and concerns about how long my hair would hold that style. Ultimately I was okay with the risks knowing what I could do to refresh, she gave me the best chance at looking the way I wanted to.
    Samantha S. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best decisions on that day

Abbey was extremely flexible with me leading up to the wedding, not know how many bridesmaids I needed hair for or what time everyone was arriving. I absolutely loved my hair on my wedding day and my whole party turned out wonderful. I can't thank her enough.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Deals

Abbey Rogers of JAE AUSTRALIA 1
Discount

Welcome to 2023! Book hair for your bridal party (minimum of 6) and the bride is half price for weddings in the months of January, February and March!

4500 Linden Hill Rd Rd Suite 10 Wilmington, DE, 19808

On-Location arrangements can be made for any day of the week.
Location of (Abbey Rogers of JAE AUSTRALIA)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding