Abbey Rogers of JAE AUSTRALIA

Wilmington, DE View map

Abbey Jae discovered a niche for smoothing and up styling at a young age. She has since mastered the craft of manipulating hair by taking runway styling classes, as well as master styling classes, with many hair icons, including Martin Parsons and Charlie Price. She attends New York Fashion Week and creates elegant hairstyles as part of the Davines, Privé, Alterna, Mark Hampton, Woody Michleb and Keratin Complex runway teams.

Abbey is a stylist and owner of JAE AUSTRALIA, a salon suite, located in Wilmington, Delaware and is also available independently for on-site weddings, LGBT weddings, proms, bat mitzvahs and more.. Please email australianabbey@gmail.com for pricing and a copy of a contract.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$55.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$88.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100.00

$88.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts

1 User photo

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing! Couldn't be happier

Abbey was AMAZING! I received so many compliments on my hair and the hair of my girls! Even my mother in law (who is so picky) was thrilled, Abbey took the time to make sure that everyone was happy with their hair and was always offering to make any changes or adjustments. I also can not get over how amazing abbey is with her photogenic memory of what the hair styles looked like!! She looked at the picture once and made it look EXACTLY like the picture but even better!! I can not be any happier, I wish she could do my hair every single day of my life!! She was affordable as well! I paid for myself and all of my girls, and my mother and mother in law, 7 people and it cost me under $1000 which is pretty unheard of
    Jessica Married on 05/11/2019
    Abbey has been my hair stylist for the past few years, and I recently hired her as a hair stylist for my wedding. Abbey is extremely talented, knowledgeable, and most importantly - professional. She styled my hair (as the bride), 4 bridesmaids, and 2 moms. All of us were extremely happy with our hairstyles on my wedding day. When planning a wedding, it is important to find a hair stylist with the skill set, but it is also important to find someone who is professional as you are depending on the stylist to be there on one of the most important days of your life. Abbey is all of the above. From previous experience with her, I had no worries whatsoever. Abbey is always a pleasure to work with. I'd be lost without her. Thank you for making one of the most important aspects to my wedding day wonderful and absolutely stress-free!
    Sheri Married on 10/31/2014
    I hired Abbey to do the hair for my wedding. I couldn't have been happier with her work! Every girl looked amazing. She is truly an artist and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. She made our morning so much fun and made us feel so special.

4500 Linden Hill Rd Rd Suite 10 Wilmington, DE, 19808

On-Location arrangements can be made for any day of the week. In-Salon hours can also be arranged to cater to your event. In-Salon Hours: Tues 10-8 Wed 10-8 Fri 10-8 Sat 9-3
Location of (Abbey Rogers of JAE AUSTRALIA)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding