MakeupLove By LaVonne

Wilmington, DE View map

MakeupLove By LaVonne is a wedding beauty business based in Wilmington, Delaware, founded by freelance makeup artist LaVonne Tynesha. Boasting over 15 years of experience as an artist, LaVonne is passionate about all things beauty and continuously strives to learn and develop her skills. Working with her clients individually, LaVonne guides them through the beauty process and crafts every look to suit their skin tone, texture, and tastes. To-be-weds are sure to love LaVonne鈥檚 glamorous makeup techniques and professional manner as she prepares them for the best day of their lives.

MakeupLove By LaVonne offers makeup artist services for to-be-weds on their wedding day. Available for all pre-wedding occasions, LaVonne can perform her mastery on both individuals and groups. Cosmetic services include natural makeup, full-glam, contouring and eyebrow shaping. LaVonne is also available for on-location bookings.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair Removal
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Azzey
    Azzey W. Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great energy and amazing make up!

LaVonne is a true professional and does an amazing job applying makeup but what makes her even better is her positive energy and vibe. She is friendly and funny - exactly what you want of someone doing your makeup on your wedding day. I'll definitely have LaVonne do my makeup again for other special events.

Azzey

MakeupLove By LaVonne's reply:

Hi Azzey! Thank you for reviewing my services. It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. I had such a great time that it didn't even feel like work. Lol. I hope you had an amazing day and I'm so glad that everyone enjoyed their experience with me. 馃挏
  • Mark茅
    Mark茅 M. Married on 10/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Makeup Artist in the area, WOC friendly!

Beautiful makeup application, great to work with. She knows how to apply makeup on all skin types and races. Book her for your next event!

MakeupLove By LaVonne's reply:

Thank you, Mark茅! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Thank you for the review! Congrats!
  • Crystal
    Crystal S. Married on 07/10/2021

Such a great experience!

I鈥檒l start by saying that I am not a makeup person at all. So when I began my search for a makeup artist for my engagement shoot/wedding, I didn鈥檛 know where to start. As I was checking out the portfolios of local makeup artists, LaVonne stood out to me because her clients weren鈥檛 all one ethnicity or skin tone, and they ALL looked incredible. I reached out and she quickly responded. Since I don鈥檛 know that much about makeup I did my best to describe the look I was going for and LaVonne somehow knew exactly what I wanted.

Fast forward to my wedding day. LaVonne showed up to our hotel on time and got started right away. Everyone was super impressed with their makeup! My matron of honor even joked about wanting to FaceTime everyone she knew so they could see her makeup. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend LaVonne. I can鈥檛 wait for the next opportunity to get my makeup professionally done!

MakeupLove By LaVonne's reply:

Hi Crystal! Thank you so much for your review. I鈥檓 so glad you had a great experience. I enjoyed working with you and your bridal party. I hope you enjoyed your day and that everything turned out well. Congrats!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

LaVonne Tynesha
LaVonne Tynesha
Owner

Hey Luvs! I have been a makeup artist for over 15 years. I started doing makeup while I was in college for fun and then it just became a thing! My first wedding paid gig was in 2005, I started working for MAC in 2010 and I branded my company in 2012. Over the years, I've learned so much and doing wedding makeup was my main focus. I've since branched out from there and started doing stage makeup for fitness competitions. Wedding makeup is my passion because I love hearing the brides love story. The day is usually filled with love and family and that's the kind of energy I love to be around.

address Wilmington, DE, 19802
Location of (MakeupLove By LaVonne)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding