MakeupLove By LaVonne

Wilmington, DE View map

MakeupLove By LaVonne is a wedding beauty business based in Wilmington, Delaware, founded by freelance makeup artist LaVonne Tynesha. Boasting over 15 years of experience as an artist, LaVonne is passionate about all things beauty and continuously strives to learn and develop her skills. Working with her clients individually, LaVonne guides them through the beauty process and crafts every look to suit their skin tone, texture, and tastes. To-be-weds are sure to love LaVonne鈥檚 glamorous makeup techniques and professional manner as she prepares them for the best day of their lives.

MakeupLove By LaVonne offers makeup artist services for to-be-weds on their wedding day. Available for all pre-wedding occasions, LaVonne can perform her mastery on both individuals and groups. Cosmetic services include natural makeup, full-glam, contouring and eyebrow shaping. LaVonne is also available for on-location bookings.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair Removal
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jade R. Married on 08/14/2022

AMAZING!! Please book LaVonne

Please book LaVonne immediately! She is very professional and an extremely talented makeup artist. We booked LaVonne for our destination wedding in beautiful Jamaica. She is very flexible, kind, affordable and knowledgeable about makeup. She went above and beyond working with my bridal party and I helping us prepare for my wedding events from the bridal shower makeup, Welcome Party makeup and Wedding Day makeup .
  • Aliciac
    Alicia Married on 08/06/2022

The compliments never stopped

First, I don't wear make up so I wanted to hire someone that made me look like me but flawless. That is exactly what I got plus more. Her years of experience and passion shows. Everyone was stun by how good I looked. Also the makeup looked good all night. My bridal party loved their results and also got tons of compliments. Can't recommend more. If you are getting married, hire her.
  • Azzey
    Azzey W. Married on 12/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great energy and amazing make up!

LaVonne is a true professional and does an amazing job applying makeup but what makes her even better is her positive energy and vibe. She is friendly and funny - exactly what you want of someone doing your makeup on your wedding day. I'll definitely have LaVonne do my makeup again for other special events.

Azzey

MakeupLove By LaVonne's reply:

Hi Azzey! Thank you for reviewing my services. It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. I had such a great time that it didn't even feel like work. Lol. I hope you had an amazing day and I'm so glad that everyone enjoyed their experience with me. 馃挏
  • illustration stars

Team

LaVonne Tynesha
LaVonne Tynesha
Owner

Hey Luvs! I have been a makeup artist for over 15 years. I started doing makeup while I was in college for fun and then it just became a thing! My first wedding paid gig was in 2005, I started working for MAC in 2010 and I branded my company in 2012. Over the years, I've learned so much and doing wedding makeup was my main focus. I've since branched out from there and started doing stage makeup for fitness competitions. Wedding makeup is my passion because I love hearing the brides love story. The day is usually filled with love and family and that's the kind of energy I love to be around.

address Wilmington, DE, 19802
Location of (MakeupLove By LaVonne)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding