Wilmington, DE 19802 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51
  • Pricing

About MakeupLove By LaVonne

MakeupLove by LaVonne is a Wilmington, DE based company that provides freelance makeup artistry services for weddings, photography, proms, individual or group lessons and any other special occasions or events. MakupLove by LaVonne offers its services to DE, PA, NJ & MD.

About the Artist: My name is LaVonne Tynesha and I am a professional, traveling makeup artist. I have worked in the makeup industry for over 14 years. I am a freelance certified MAC Artist that is skilled in various application techniques. I specialize in beauty and glamour makeup applications for all skin tones and textures. My mission is to provide my clients with not only a great makeup application, but also an excellent experience. Thanks for visiting my page, Luvs!

Follow MakeupLove By LaVonne on

Photos 46 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

23 Reviews for MakeupLove By LaVonne

Katherine · Married on 11/16/2019

Celebrity Level Makeup Artistry!

I knew one of the vendors I wanted to splurge on for my wedding was a professional makeup artist. A simple Google search for makeup artists in my area turned up Lavonne. I admittedly stalked her on her Instagram and Facebook pages for months – her work is incredible!
    Booking her is a decision I absolutely do not regret in the slightest! Lavonne offers celebrity level makeup artistry! And she’s self-taught! How incredible is that?! I worked for years through college and into my early 20s at cosmetic counters and I like to think of myself as pretty good when it comes to applying makeup, but Lavonne’s skills are far superior to mine!

I knew she’d make me look amazing, but I was blown away at her work. I showed her a few photos of my inspiration I had saved on Pinterest, and without hesitation she said, “I can do that. No problem!” and went right to work. She did use false lashes on me – which I have had horrible experiences with in the past, but the ones she chose and her application was amazing – full, magazine-worthy lashes that actually looked like the belonged to me! When she was done my skin was flawless, my eyes were perfection and she chose the perfect pink lip to compliment it all. Not to mention – my makeup lasted all night! She finished my application around 4:30 p.m. and our wedding went on until 12:30 a.m., with my new husband and I not getting to the hotel until around 1:30 a.m. I was so sad to remove my lashes and wash my face because it looked as fresh as when she put it on – lasting through every happy tear, every bite of food, every sip of drink and every dance on the dance floor.

Lavonne was worth every penny! Do not hesitate to book her – she will make you look like the best version of yourself!

Lavonne – you have a client for life!

Sent on 11/15/2019

MakeupLove By LaVonne's reply:

Thank you for this AWESOME review, Kate! You were such a pleasure to work with! I look forward to working with you in the future for your other special occasions. Thanks again, luv!

Kisha Tompkins · Married on 08/03/2019

Look no further....My word is bond!

LaVonne is so talented and her work is absolutely amazing! I hired her as my wedding makeup artist for a party of 11. She worked alone, was on time, well organized, and prepared...everyone looked stunning and no one felt rushed. She enhances your natural beauty...you look like yourself but radiant and flawless. Everyone loved their make up and I received so may compliments at the wedding, and even more from friends viewing pictures on Facebook. I highly recommend LaVonne...trust me you will not be disappointed and I'm not easily impressed. She's the best!!! and affordable.

Sent on 08/19/2019

MakeupLove By LaVonne's reply:

Thank you for your review Kisha! I had a great time working with you and your bridal party! I'm glad you had a great experience and it is always my pleasure. :) Congratulations!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Makeup Artist Ever!

I booked LaVonne about a year and half in advance. I am from Baltimore and met her in Wilmington. She asked me about what I wanted and needed for my wedding day. She took notes and was able to reproduce the same look a year and a half later. I had a change in my bridal party and she was able to send me a new invoice with new pricing. On the day, she arrived early and was able to accommodate the time change in order to get everyone ready in time. I received so many compliments on my makeup especially from my husband. He liked how the makeup made me look flawless, but still looked like me. I would recommend LaVonne over and over again!

Sent on 10/18/2018

MakeupLove By LaVonne Pricing

MakeupLove By LaVonne Price Rates

MakeupLove By LaVonne FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Wilmington, DE, 19802 See on map
    Location of (MakeupLove By LaVonne)