On Site, San Diego, CA 92109 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Luna Beauty

Luna Beauty is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist company based out of San Diego, California. Owner and lead stylist, Jessica Ottemiller, and her dedicated team are determined to help you achieve the ultimate look for your romantic celebration. This team works with their clients on a one-on-one basis in order to highlight and accentuate their individual features. Jessica consults with clients, providing hair and makeup trials prior to their wedding day.

Luna Beauty offers couples a wide range of wedding hair and makeup services to help them look and feel their best on their special day. Jessica and her team provide on-site group services to couples and their wedding parties for ultimate convenience. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Blowouts

Luna Beauty 6
Luna Beauty 7

Dani Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience!

I would recommend Jess to anyone!!! She was such a sweetheart and wonderful to work with. I hired her to do my makeup, my bridesmaids makeup and my flower girls hair for my wedding. She was on time, professional, attentive and delight to be with. Each of my bridesmaids had different skin tones and she did a fabulous job on ALL of us. Jess will definitely be my go to makeup artist for any future needs.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Luna Beauty 8

Taylor High · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible - Best decision you will make!

I truly do not have enough words to express how amazing working with Luna Beauty and Jess was! It was hands down the best decision and experience I had for my wedding, besides of course choosing my groom! Jess made me look and feel my absolute most beautiful. She listened to my vision and exceeded all my expectations. Never in my life have I felt more beautiful than on my wedding day, and it was all due to Jess' work. What's amazing about Jess is she listens to what you want to look like and your style, and enhances it. My bridesmaids, mom's and I all have very different looks and makeup preferences - no two of us were the same, but we all left Jess's chair feeling gorgeous. She was able to take girls with light skin, dark skin, girls who wear no makeup, girls who wear heavy makeup etc. and make each of us feel stunning. She listened to what each of us wanted to look like, looked at our pictures, and mastered our vision, giving us a look that lasted all day (in the very hot summer heat) and made us feel our best. That is truly her talent - enhancing natural beauty to make woman feel and look their most confident and beautiful! Jess was also the kindest person who truly wanted to make me happy on my day and went out of her way to make sure I felt and looked my best, and she succeeded! I now look back on my wedding pictures and think how beautiful I looked, thanks to this talented woman! On top of being incredibly talented, she is also incredibly calming, patient, and a true asset to your day. She was prepared to go with the flow as wedding day timelines changed, made sure I felt no stress, and constantly kept me and my girls laughing Overall the best decision you'll make is choosing Jess for your wedding - trust me months later, you will be looking at your photos and still be stunned at how beautiful she made you look - I know I still am!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Luna Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing