Luna Beauty Reviews

Luna Beauty 6
Luna Beauty 7

Mary Coughlin · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Amazing experience!

I highly recommend hiring Jess for all things hair and makeup!! Jess did hair and makeup for my engagement photos. My hair typically doesn't hold a curl well but after Jess styled it, the curls held up all day! She also listened to what I was looking for in my makeup. I wanted makeup to look natural and she totally delivered. Jess is such a sweetie and so friendly! I felt like I walked away with a new friend. If you need bridal hair and makeup, book Jess! I wouldn't want anyone else in charge of my bridal look on the biggest day of my life! She'll make you feel special and enhance your natural beauty on your special day :)

Sent on 06/24/2019

Dani Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience!

I would recommend Jess to anyone!!! She was such a sweetheart and wonderful to work with. I hired her to do my makeup, my bridesmaids makeup and my flower girls hair for my wedding. She was on time, professional, attentive and delight to be with. Each of my bridesmaids had different skin tones and she did a fabulous job on ALL of us. Jess will definitely be my go to makeup artist for any future needs.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Luna Beauty 8

Carly Visbal · Married on 08/10/2019

Jessica was fantastic to work with!

I absolutely would recommend Jessica to anyone looking for someone to do hair/makeup for their wedding or a special event. She was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional and even followed up with me days before the wedding to confirm timing and details. She did five of my bridesmaid's hair on my wedding day and each of them looks beautiful!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Taylor High · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible - Best decision you will make!

I truly do not have enough words to express how amazing working with Luna Beauty and Jess was! It was hands down the best decision and experience I had for my wedding, besides of course choosing my groom! Jess made me look and feel my absolute most beautiful. She listened to my vision and exceeded all my expectations. Never in my life have I felt more beautiful than on my wedding day, and it was all due to Jess' work. What's amazing about Jess is she listens to what you want to look like and your style, and enhances it. My bridesmaids, mom's and I all have very different looks and makeup preferences - no two of us were the same, but we all left Jess's chair feeling gorgeous. She was able to take girls with light skin, dark skin, girls who wear no makeup, girls who wear heavy makeup etc. and make each of us feel stunning. She listened to what each of us wanted to look like, looked at our pictures, and mastered our vision, giving us a look that lasted all day (in the very hot summer heat) and made us feel our best. That is truly her talent - enhancing natural beauty to make woman feel and look their most confident and beautiful! Jess was also the kindest person who truly wanted to make me happy on my day and went out of her way to make sure I felt and looked my best, and she succeeded! I now look back on my wedding pictures and think how beautiful I looked, thanks to this talented woman! On top of being incredibly talented, she is also incredibly calming, patient, and a true asset to your day. She was prepared to go with the flow as wedding day timelines changed, made sure I felt no stress, and constantly kept me and my girls laughing Overall the best decision you'll make is choosing Jess for your wedding - trust me months later, you will be looking at your photos and still be stunned at how beautiful she made you look - I know I still am!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Luna Beauty 9
    Luna Beauty 10
    Luna Beauty 11
  • Hannah

Hannah Djalleta · Married on 06/21/2019

The most relaxing and professional experience

Jessica did a fabulous job helping me get ready for an event! She is so professional and does a quality job. She listens to what the customer wants and leaves you looking beautiful! She also has an amazing sense of humor to put you at ease and know that you’re in good hands!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Regina Silvestrini · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing service for my birthday!

Jessica did my hair and makeup for my birthday. Not only was it everything I asked for, but she was super sweet and accommodating! I felt super comfortable expressing what I did and did not want. It was not an overwhelming experience and it felt like she has been my hair and makeup artist for years!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Kate · Married on 07/02/2018

The absolute best!

Jess is amazing! She provided the most wonderful and friendly experience. My make up and hair have never looked better for my cousin’s wedding. It was such a pleasure working with her- I highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Erica · Married on 06/03/2017

Loved her!

I would highly recommend Luna Beauty to anyone in need of makeup for their event! Jessica, the owner, did my wedding makeup as well as my bridesmaids. Everyone was pleased with the results. She took her time with me at the trial run to really get exactly what I was looking for. Not only is she talented, she is also very patient and super easy to get along with!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Luna Beauty 12
  • Dylan

Dylan · Married on 05/20/2017

Jess is amazing!

Jess is hands down the person you want doing your wedding make up. She is also my sister-in-law, so I have insider info that she is also just a spectacular, kind and funny person all around. In May 2017, she not only did my bridal make up, but also without hesitation, volunteered to help with all of my bridesmaids’ make-up on the fly, once they all saw how talented she was. Needless to say, she was extremely busy that morning, doing everything from full makeup to applying false eyelashes for about 10 people, but maintained her composure, confidence, sense of humor, and selflessness throughout. She was in the wedding as well, and not once seemed bothered by the fact that she was helping others to feel beautiful before taking time for herself. She must have had about 15 minutes to get herself ready after all of this, and still looked stunning (obviously!- and she of course did her own make up).

While Jess was working on my bridal makeup, she gave me her full attention and concentration, kept me calm amidst chaos and pressure of needing to be ready for photographs and arriving family members, made me laugh (hysterically), and gladly made changes and touch ups when I expressed self doubt in how I looked. I do not usually wear a lot of makeup, so she had the challenge of making me feel beautiful and bridal, while also ensuring that I still felt like myself. And she far exceeded my expectations, helping me to feel the most beautiful I have ever felt, while still maintaining my personal style. I felt beautiful on the inside and out, which was not surprising, as that is how Jess always makes people feel, whether she is doing their makeup or just hanging out with them.

If you are looking for someone extremely talented and adaptable to do your bridal makeup, while also making you feel at ease and like you have known her for years even if you just met her, Jess is your girl. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Luna Beauty 13
    Luna Beauty 14
    Luna Beauty 15
  • Donna

Donna Deerin Ward · Married on 05/20/2017

Donna Deerin Ward

Jess , owner of Luna Beauty, did the hair and makeup for my daughter’s wedding in 2017, including me. I have known Jessica since she was in junior high where she announced she wanted to make women feel beautiful inside and out. Well, Jess has exceeded her goal. She is an artist working with peoples natural beauty and enhancing it for them. Jess is talented as a makeup artist, a wonderful hair stylist, and professional on all fronts. I recommend Jess for any event where you want to look your best!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Hildebrand · Married on 05/14/2016

Amazing, Fantastic, Wonderful!

Jessica is absolutely wonderful! She listened to what I wanted prior to my wedding day and made me feel like a beautiful bride. I don't normally wear very much makeup and Jess was able to work with me to pick the right colors and products that I was comfortable in and that worked with my style. She is without a doubt skilled, as well as talented in what she does, but her joyful personality, upbeat demeanor are what make her stand out. I would 10 out of 10 recommend Jess for your big day. She will go above and beyond to make you natural beauty shine and keep you smiling every step of the way. She is more than just a make up artist and stylist, she is an amazing person, who will do everything she can to make your day special.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Luna Beauty 16
    Luna Beauty 17
  • Debbie

Debbie Cosenza · Married on 11/15/2015

Felt so Special!

Jess understands that we are all different with individual features, likes and dislikes. She listens to you! When she did my makeup for my wedding, she didn’t try to force the “trendy” make up looks on me. She understands how to accent your best features and knows what works in video and on camera! I felt so special and so beautiful!!
    Not only is Jess a very talented makeup artist, but she is one of the most kind and generous people I’ve ever met! A true pleasure to work with!

Sent on 07/31/2019