Bear, Bear, DE 19701 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About All Dolled Up Onsite Salon

All Dolled Up Onsite Salon is a health and beauty company located in Bear, Delaware that services weddings throughout the local area, including in New Castle County, Kent County and Sussex County. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2005 and specializes in hairstyling, updos, traditional makeup and airbrush makeup. The team is ready to get you all dolled up!

All Dolled Up Onsite Salon offers high-quality service options to each couple. The amazingly talented team of hair and makeup artists will travel to you on the day of your event. They offer bridal, hair and makeup services for you and your entire bridal party. The real goal of each service offered is to make your day as easy as possible and to make you feel like the beautiful bride you have always dreamed of being.

Follow All Dolled Up Onsite Salon on
143037web

64 Reviews for All Dolled Up Onsite Salon

Gabrielle G · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding 11/10/18

Nikki is the best around! Being from NY I was hesitant to find and trust someone in DE, and Nikki is the one I trust. She did an amazing job for my wedding for myself, my mom, and bridal party. Everything was on time and her calming vibe set just the right tone for the morning. Nikki actually listens to what you want and does it!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2018

Nikki was AMAZING!!!! Talk about a personable and sweet person who is also incredibly responsive and talented at her job!
    Nikki did my trail for hair and makeup, as well as my wedding day hair and the hair for my bridesmaids. Cody did my wedding day makeup and the bridesmaids' makeup.
    Because of some terrible traffic and road construction, I was about an hour late to my makeup trail and literally crying in the car because I was traveling quite a distance to do the trail and would be unable to come back before my wedding. I thought we would only be able to do either hair or makeup, but Nikki was able to do my hair and makeup in record time during the trail! I felt so comforted that she could do great work under time pressure, especially since the wedding day is always going to be a bit crazy.
    On my wedding day, all of my girls looked so beautiful thanks to Nikki and Cody. Nikki and Cody have a chemistry that only sisters can, so much so that they were able to do my hair and makeup at the same time when we realized that we were running a bit behind. It was quite awesome to see them work together so skillfully!
    Not only did they do a great job with all of our hair and makeup, but they were so friendly, kind, and funny! We really enjoyed hanging out with them, and we felt like they were so laid back and fun, joining in on the laughs and jokes with us!
    Thank you so much to All Dolled Up for making me look and feel like my most beautiful self on my wedding day- you really helped make my day so special!!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

All Dolled Up Onsite Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All Dolled Up Onsite Salon 1
    Complimentary Bridal Hair & Makeup trial
    Receive a complimentary bridal Hair and Makeup trial with the All Dolled Up Onsite Salon team when you book your services!

• Bear Bear, Delaware, 19701 See on map