lindsay kae looks

Millsboro, DE View map Visit website

lindsay kae looks is a wedding beauty company based out of Millsboro, Delaware. From natural makeup looks to editorial and boudoir, this specialist team can do it all. They tailor their approach to each to-be-weds wishes and strive to bring each individual's natural beauty to the fore.

Each member of the lindsay kae looks beauty team is a certified makeup artist with the skills and tools to bring your dream look to life. Situated in the heart of the Deleware beaches, these experts have garnered great experience covering destination weddings. You can arrange a makeup trial to tease out your desired aesthetic, whether you envisage classic romance, smoky and sultry, or bold and colorful. A snapshot of services provided by the team includes:

• Group bookings
  • Contouring
  • Natural makeovers
  • False-lash applications
  • On-site wedding services

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$40

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

1 User photo

• Lynsey
    Lynsey W. Married on 04/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything i could ask for!

I used Lindsay for my wedding! She did my (the bride) makeup absolutely beautiful and 4 bridesmaids make up perfectly. No one was over or under done. I trusted her and told her to do the make up according to what their face needed and she knocked it out of the park.

lindsay kae looks's reply:

Thanks Lynsey! You are so beautiful! We appreciate the great feedback and loved working with you on your big day
    Chelsea S. Married on 01/15/2022

5 Star Experience

Definitely recommend!!! The whole experience from first contact to final product was excellent. You can tell Lindsay Kae Looks cares about their business and making customers happy. I felt like she listened and gave me more than what I expected. Will continue to use for all my special events.

lindsay kae looks's reply:

Chelsea, thank you so much for your wonderful review. You are a beautiful bride! I enjoyed working with you from beginning to end. Hope to get together again soon!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 11/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazingggggg make up job!

I couldn’t rave enough about my experience!!! Lindsay helped me fulfill my dream make up look for my wedding. On a day that was already super stressful And nerve wracking, she helped me relax by keeping me distracted with great conversation. The products that she used, were great quality & she really took into consideration what I had in mind for make up. She showed me some other ideas too that would look better for my eye color. Very professional And she did a WONDERFUL JOB.

If you are looking for exceptional make up for your big day…. LINDSAY KAE IS THE WAY!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Lindsay Sachs
Lindsay Sachs
Owner

Lindsay is a Certified Makeup Artist in the Delaware and Maryland Community. She has been studying and practicing makeup and skin care for 6 years. A mother of 2 beautiful girls. Lindsay can make any look you want to achieve come to life.

Millsboro, DE, 19966
Location of (lindsay kae looks)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding