9808 Stephen Decatur Hwy Unit 11C, Ocean City, MD 21842 Map · Phone number

About Andrea Bounds Makeup

Specializing in makeup for any occasion! We will travel and can handle large parties!

gina999

Andrea Bounds Makeup 6
Andrea Bounds Makeup 7
  • Mc

Mary Catherine · Married on 06/01/2019

You will feel absolutely beautiful!!

Taran and Erin, from Andrea Bounds Beauty, did a phenomenal job on the bridal party hair and makeup! It was so nice that they were able to meet us at the venue to do the services. Everyone looked stunning! I am so impressed and happy with how everyone looked and most importantly how gorgeous I felt! You HAVE to work with Andrea Bounds! You will be SO happy with the outcome! Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Andrea Bounds Makeup 13
    Andrea Bounds Makeup 14

Ashley Sirinakis · Married on 05/23/2019

Wedding Hair and Make-up

Finding someone to do hair and make-up for my wedding was something that took a little more time than I had originally thought. I contacted several vendors and looked through several look-books but nothing seemed to land quite right- until I found Andrea. Andrea communicated quickly, took in all of my input (Pinterest pictures galore), and came on-time and prepared on my wedding day. Because of my work schedule and planning my wedding from a distance, I was a little nervous about not being able to schedule a trial- but Andrea made me feel confident that she would work her magic to make me and my bridesmaids look our best on my wedding day. Both Andrea and her assistant, Sawyer, were super professional and fun to chat with while we were getting ready. Her personality put my “morning-of” nerves at ease- and her make-up/hair artistry is amazing. She can literally make your Pinterest dreams come true- while also adding your own style and flair. The products that she used lasted ALL day, and I mean all day- we were done getting ready at 12:30p for our pictures and the ceremony wasn’t until 5p. My favorite aspect was that she didn’t make me feel “too” made-up or like the make-up was caked on. I would highly recommend Andrea and her team to anyone needing make-up or hair services. I truly feel like I looked flawless on my wedding day and I could not have done it without Andrea!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Oursler · Married on 10/06/2018

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

Andrea and her team are amazing! They were punctual, stayed on time, and were able to give me exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. I even changed my hairstyle the day of and it looked fantastic. I was thrilled with how all my bridesmaid's hair and make up turned out. More importantly, my make up and hair lasted all day and night. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day (my husband cried- mission accomplished)!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Andrea Bounds Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 123.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• A Red Carpet Event
    A Red Carpet Event Wedding Planners

Andrea's work is beautiful and she is a pleasure to work with.

• Dana Marie Photography
    Dana Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down the best Make Up artist in Ocean City and surrounding areas. Andrea has an eye for make up and carries out her work flawlessly. My clients who have make up with Andrea are very happy with the results and I can really see a difference in post production with photos I take where she was the make up artist versus other make up artists. Andrea does all of my boudoir photography client make up as well as maternity clients and seniors and is my first recommendation to brides who haven't yet booked a make up artist for their wedding. You are in good hands with Andrea Bounds doing your make up!

• 9808 Stephen Decatur Hwy Unit 11C Ocean City, 21842 See on map