9808 Stephen Decatur Hwy Unit 11C, Ocean City, MD 21842 Map · Phone number

About Andrea Bounds Makeup

Specializing in makeup for any occasion! We will travel and can handle large parties!

gina999

Andrea Bounds Makeup 4
Andrea Bounds Makeup 5
  • Nicole

Nicole Oursler · Married on 10/06/2018

I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

Andrea and her team are amazing! They were punctual, stayed on time, and were able to give me exactly what I wanted for my wedding day. I even changed my hairstyle the day of and it looked fantastic. I was thrilled with how all my bridesmaid's hair and make up turned out. More importantly, my make up and hair lasted all day and night. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day (my husband cried- mission accomplished)!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/10/2018

My daughter-in-law and I were both very happy with how Andrea Bounds did our hair and make-up for the wedding. She was able to re-create hairstyles very close to the photos that we brought with us, and she knew what make-up to use for our complexions so that we both looked naturally beautiful when she finished, not overly made up or artificial. She was on time with her estimate of how long it would take, so we were not rushed, and had plenty of time to get to the ceremony. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Terri · Married on 06/02/2018

Andrea and her team were a pleasure to work with. They were prompt, friendly, organized and made us look amazing!
    They did such a great job for us that my daughter plans to book them for her November wedding.
    I would highly recommend Andrea and her team!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Andrea Bounds Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 123.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• A Red Carpet Event
    A Red Carpet Event Wedding Planners

Andrea's work is beautiful and she is a pleasure to work with.

• Dana Marie Photography
    Dana Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down the best Make Up artist in Ocean City and surrounding areas. Andrea has an eye for make up and carries out her work flawlessly. My clients who have make up with Andrea are very happy with the results and I can really see a difference in post production with photos I take where she was the make up artist versus other make up artists. Andrea does all of my boudoir photography client make up as well as maternity clients and seniors and is my first recommendation to brides who haven't yet booked a make up artist for their wedding. You are in good hands with Andrea Bounds doing your make up!

• 9808 Stephen Decatur Hwy Unit 11C Ocean City, 21842 See on map