WE Beauty

Rehoboth Beach, DE View map Visit website

Based in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, WE Beauty is a wedding beauty business specializing in professional hair styling and flawless makeup application. Boasting over 25 years of experience, owner and licensed cosmetologist Willian Gestole is passionate about providing high-quality beauty services for wedding groups. William and his team love everything about getting couples ready for their wedding, from the sophisticated updos to the final touch of lipstick. Clients are sure to value William’s expertise and time management as his team creates a beauty experience to remember.

WE Beauty offers on-location hair and makeup packages for weddings, along with barber and grooming treatments. Clients can book a pre-wedding trial to discuss their ideas and day-of timeline with William, ensuring that the morning of the big day goes smoothly. Hairstyling services include clip-on hair extensions, updos, coloring, and cutting, while makeup is available in contoured and natural styles.

• Asian-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Threading
Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Janelle W. Married on 08/05/2022

Above and beyond

I love across the country so I had to put my total fair in WE beauty without practicing beforehand. I am happy to say that I was beyond impressed with William and his team. Every single lady who got her hair and makeup done walked away looking stunning and there wasn’t a single person unhappy. I was so impressed with William from the very first interaction where he took the time to talk to me about what I wanted and was always accessible when I had questions about makeup, hair extensions, etc. They just made my wedding day so stress free and I felt so beautiful. Thank you, guys!!!
    Tamara M. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful artistry and willing to listen

I was so glad to get a chance to work with Will and Jessie. When Will did my trial, we were close, but not quite where I wanted to be. We talked about the changes I wanted, and he was fully able to incorporate it and turn me in to the goddess I envisioned.

The two of them were on time, and maintained the agreed upon schedule for finishing everyone. Each member of my bridal party received a custom look, based on their own preferences, and these two gentlemen were able to deliver. I can't say enough about the work these two completed.
  • Allison
    Allison B. Married on 09/19/2021

Personable, professional, perfect

William was an absolute gem! My and my girls' hair were awesome and held all night! My favorite part was that even though my hair was sprayed in place and never fell it was still soft and touchable!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

William Gestole
William Gestole
Owner

I have over 25 years of experience with hair, makeup, and nail services. I am fortunate enough to have my passion as my career. I love the connection with people when I do their hair and makeup. It gives me an opportunity to be a part of your special day. Thank you for chosing WE Beauty for your special day.

I am fully vaccinated for Covid 19. (Pfizer, 2 shots)

10 Candlelight Lane Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971
Location of (WE Beauty)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding