Just Rite Music Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Michael Married on 08/26/2020

A Truly Professional DJ

One of the best "Professional" DJ's in the business. If you want a DJ who actually puts in the 80+ hours for a 4 hour wedding, with the planning, attention to detail, dedication and of course the music; then Mr. Nate is the professional that you need.
  • I
    Isaac Event on: 07/27/2018
    Outstanding service! Nate arrived early and set up and played great music during the entire event. He was also very flexible when we needed to change our planned event time. Thanks Nate! Highly recommend his services!
    Paul Event on: 07/27/2018
    I would recommend this DJ team for any venue and vent. This team knows how to be innovative in set up and mood. They know how to bring the dance out of the old and young. Everyone thought they were classy and had an awesome time.
    Angela Event on: 05/23/2018
    They did a great job. Our employees enjoyed the variety of music.

Just Rite Music's reply:

Thank you Angela, it was pleasure working with you and your staff
    Glenn Event on: 05/17/2018
    Just Rite Music and DJ Nate never fail. He has been the DJ of choice for the past 6 years. He takes the time to add that something special to enhance our events. If quality, professionalism, flexibility, and someone who genuinely cares about making your event special, memorable, and the very best this is the DJ for you.
    Casandra Married on 05/05/2018
    He did a great job and entertain the crowd! Very professional and was on time.
    Steve Event on: 04/20/2018
    DJ Nate is a true professional. He is on time, trustworthy, and a great value. He knows how to read the crowd and adjust the music selection to keep all entertained. I would recommend DJ Nate for any occasion.

Just Rite Music's reply:

Thanks Sir, it was a pleasure providing our services for your JROTC program.
    Shurricca Event on: 02/03/2018
    We LOVE DJ Nate! He is very professional! He knows how to keep the party going! He was the DJ for my wedding a few years ago, and he was the DJ last night for my mom's 50th birthday party! Will ONLY hire him for my DJ needs! You should too!!!
    Amanda Married on 11/25/2017
    DJ Nate and Dj Richie were at the event on time. They greeted guests and kept the reception flowing. I am very glad that they were able to DJ for my weeding and reception. Thanks Guys you were awesome.
    Emmanuel Married on 10/14/2017
    Nate and his team performed on another level!!! Professional, flexible when it came to changes, handled the crowd like they were inside of everyone's head musically!!! I cannot truly give enough praise. We hosted upwards of 500 people and not one complaint of negative comment!!! They are already being considered and recommended for next years event. WORTH EVERY PENNY AND MORE!!!
    Emmanuel Ware

Just Rite Music's reply:

Thanks Sir, it was great working with you and your staff. So glad that the guest enjoyed us as well. Like I had been saying from the start, it is our job to handle the sound, music, lighting and not the clients job. Thus giving the client the opportunity to enjoy the event. I look forward to working with you all again in the future
    Jessie Married on 10/07/2017
    Absolutely amazing! DJ Richie was on point with it all. Helped when it decided to rain just 30 min before the wedding. He took stress off my groom when so much wanted to go wrong. He kept us laughing, enjoying music and was all around an amazing DJ. Hands down I'll gladly use Just Right Music again for our events.

Just Rite Music's reply:

Thanks Jessie, I am so glad we met up to your expectations
    Terry Married on 10/06/2017
    I could not have been any happier with this DJ. I loved the way he interacted with the crowd and got their attention. In no time he had people on the dance floor having the time of their life! This DJ will be at all my upcoming events in the future!

Just Rite Music's reply:

Thank you Terry, it was a pleasure providing our dj services for you and your classmates. I look forward to working with you in the future
    Stephanie Event on: 07/29/2017
    This was our second time with DJ Nate. The first time was for our daughter's wedding. He was truly the master of ceremony. DJ Nate entertained our guest while we took pictures and prepared for the reception. We received several compliments which lead us to book our second event, our son's engagement party, and what a treat. DJ Nate was able to satisfy a full house and kept them on the dance floor until the party end. People are still taking about the DJ and the outstanding Customer Service that he provided. DJ Nate thank you for making my son and his feyonce engagement party the talk of the year! Once again, you went above and beyond! Thank you so much! The Boyd's
    Stephanie Event on: 07/29/2017
    Ayette Event on: 07/15/2017
    This has been an exemplary experience. This person knows how to entertain!! He prepares and gives you what you need! I wish he was my Brother so I could be at all of his events?????????. He gets a 10 out of 10??????
    Jimmelle Event on: 05/06/2017
    I live in ATL was doing an event in N.C so I needed a dj so I googled professional Dj's and his name came up and website, I contacted him he immediately responded and he sent me a event planner form, it was very professional asking what type of event, music etc.. Dj Nate has a people person personality, great customer service, and his professionalism is top notch! He superseded all of my expectations! I will definitely use him and again! He was courteous to my guest as well, accommodating them with their music preferences, he is truly great for all ages and all event types. His DJ equipment was professional and looked very well among my décor and his sound quality was amazing.

Just Rite Music's reply:

Thanks Jimmelle, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. Once again, congrats to Chasity for her induction into the Hall Of Fame. I'm looking forward to working with you in the future.
    Sue Event on: 01/20/2017
    Just Rite Music provided services for our middle school Winter Gala dance. DJ Nate plays clean versions of songs and interacts well with the students. This was our largest dance ever with over 300 students and he kept them dancing and entertained. I use Just Rite 6 or 7 times a year for all of our dances. I am worry free and can focus on other concerns by using Just Rite.

Just Rite Music's reply:

Thanks Sue, it's also fun and a pleasure working with you, the staff and the students. Always fun and positive events.
  • F
    Forrest Event on: 01/14/2017
    Made the experience very memorable!!! From initial conversation to the end of event, very professional and knowledgeable. We had to change venue at last moment and Just Rite was able adjust with little notification! Everyone at event was very impressed the DJs!! Would recommend as well as use again for any event!!

Just Rite Music's reply:

Thanks Forrest and it was a pleasure providing our services for you, family and friends
    Robert Event on: 12/09/2016
    Justrite DJ was amazing. he was professional and respectful, and simply outstanding performance. I got the better end of the deal on this one. For the price, i shouldve been paying for a guy with a ipod playlist, instead, i got a maestro with excellent sound and feel for the soul. Im very pleased and very thankful i did business with him. best bang for buck, i recommend him to everyone who wants not only quality sound and professionalism, but a master of grooves and rhthym and rhyme.

Just Rite Music's reply:

Thank you Robert, it was a pleasure performing for you, the soldiers, spouses and guest All Ranks Ball, it's seems like everyone had a great time.
  • User2884697 Event on: 11/26/2016
    He was very entertaining and was very involved with our guests.
    Nicole Event on: 09/30/2016
    Great service, easy to work with
  • User2763702 Event on: 09/11/2016
    Great quality DJ, had a good variety of music for all ages. Very accommodating, I would highly recommend!
    Emily Married on 09/04/2016
    DJ Nate made out day one to remember! He kept our guests entertained and remained professional while keeping the environment fun and welcoming. After all of the wedding formalities (cake cutting, first dances, toasts) were done, he kept the party going with upbeat music and our guests were constantly on the dance floor. He helped make our special day one we will never forget! Thank you DJ Nate and Just Rite Music!

Just Rite Music's reply:

You are welcome Emily and Justin, I am so glad that I exceeded your expectations and more. Congrats to you both!
    Marcus Married on 07/16/2016
    I absolutely love Just Rite Music!! DJ Nate is the greatest, he made our dreams come true. Not only did he dj, but he was also the master of ceremony and we didn't have to worry about anything but having fun!!!

Just Rite Music's reply:

Thank you Marcus & Larensa, it was my pleasure to be a special part of your awesome day. I'm glad your dreams were fulfilled.
    Ruthie Married on 06/09/2016
    The service was terrific. They take the time to make your event a personal event. Beginning with the planning. I wanted the kids at my daughter's quinceañera to enjoy themselves. DJ Nate kept the kids dancing all night. I don't think that they ever took a break until the cake. When the kids would ask song request he never caught an attitude, he was interacting with my guests, and he made people laugh. He's a great DJ and I'd recommend him to anyone looking to have a good time.

Just Rite Music's reply:

Thank you Ruthie for the great review. I had a ball with you,, family and guest. Its reviews like this that keep me motivated and inspired to always perform to the best of my ability and those words of yours truly state how important the dj is. Once again thank you.