7 Reviews for Joyride

7 Joyride Reviews

Joyride is the BEST band to have at your wedding if you want EVERYONE dancing ALL night long! They played at my wedding on 4/11/15 and did an absolutely phenomenal job singing, with their song selection, instrumentals, organizing the night, you name it! They were very friendly and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process. It was a live 4-hour concert and so much fun! Many guests were saying it was the most fun they've had at a wedding either ever or in a long time! You won't regret this decision! I promise! :)

Profile Picture User5020475, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Entertainer

Joyride played at our wedding and they were FABULOUS!! The dance floor was full from start to finish. They were awesome to work with from day one. I highly recommend booking them!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Joy Ride is an outstanding band. Anyone who contracts with them will not be disappointed. They are wonderful to work with and very professional. This band kept everyone dancing for the whole night. They played a variety of music. When we met with them they were willing to please and worked well with the place of venue, the DAC of Detroit. They even commented on what a wonderful performing band they were.

Profile Picture Anne, 11/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

Absolutely loved JoyRide for our wedding!! Voices and music sounded so wonderful- the interaction of the band with the crowd was so much fun and made it memorable for all our guests! We got so many compliments and the dance floor was full ALL NIGHT! From the beginning, they listened to what we were looking for and definitely delivered. They were very accommodating (letting the groom get up and accompany them on a song). We struggled to find a band that played a variety of songs that sounded genuinely like the original but not cheesy and JoyRide was the answer to our prayers!

Profile Picture L, 11/30/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Joyride was amazing!!! We had them do our wedding and it was everything asked for and more. If we ever have another party they will be invited. They know how to get the party started and keep it going!!!

V & B Fin

Profile Picture Vincent , 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Band

Joyride was the BEST!!! We saw them at another wedding and absolutely loved them and held on to their card for over a year to have them at our wedding. Gary was a pleasure to work with and we were soooo pleased. They kept our guests on the dance floor alllllll night long!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/16/08, 3 Reviews
3.7

I was really excited when we booked Joyride...we had seen them at a couple of locations and they were fantastic. It wasn't until a couple of days before the wedding that I found out one of the main singers would not be doing our wedding. I trusted that it would be fine and it really was. I just felt like we payed a lot of money and our wants were not listened to. They seemed like they took a lot of breaks for the short period of time they had to play.

Profile Picture Gina, 12/31/07, 9 Reviews