Joyeux Events Reviews

6 | Houston, TX

6 Reviews for Joyeux Events

Suri Clark · Married on 10/28/2019

Houston's best wedding planner

Nadia is a true talent when it comes to wedding planning. Her creative vision really helped transform my wedding dreams into a reality. I can't thank Nadia and her team enough for their patience and understanding through what could have been a very stressful day. I highly recommend Joyeux Events for wedding planning services!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Erica · Married on 11/03/2018

She's the best!

Nadia did an amazing job with our wedding. She is so sweet, professional and creative. She kept everything on time and running smoothly. Any issues that came up were solved quickly and quietly. Thank you Nadia for everything our wedding was perfect!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Joyeux Events's reply:

Thank you Erica for your kind words, Joyeux Events had the honor to help you with your wedding and so thankful that you and Roland were happy with everything.

Lama · Married on 03/10/2018

Joyeux Events is a wonderful planner. Nadia was always available to me and made me feel like her most important client. We were on budget and she understood my vision and did the most beautiful job that she could, she cane through on my wedding day to put it together perfectly. She is the most creative person, always has a great smile, and a personality to boot. Amazing I’m every way you possibly imagine, thank you from the heart Joyeux Event!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Hira · Married on 02/10/2018

Nadia with Joyeux Events did an exceptional job at our wedding reception. She was very responsible and made sure all the vendors were contracted, well informed about the details, and showed up on time. She took care of all the big to small details. I highly recommend Joyeux Events for your next event.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Joyeux Events's reply:

Thank you Hira for taking the time to submit a review, your wedding was truly a fairytale and Joyeux Events was so lucky to be apart of your magnificent day.

Tarek · Married on 02/10/2018

After attending a few successful events, especially Miss USA Pakistan 2017’s wedding, I had to find out who the planners were, I was impressed by the planning and execution by Joyeux Events and will definitely be my choice for future events I do and highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Tara · Married on 09/09/2019

1.0

Is this wedding for me or the planner?

My experience was not good. Nadia is very rude. I asked her to look into a particular venue that we were interested in. She said she would. When we had her first call she said said wasn't an option. I probed a little more. Turns out she did not even call to check on pricing! I was thinking to myself...Who's wedding is this for? Me or the planner? When I asked her if she could actually call the venue as promised, her lack of professionalism and rude tone was very disappointing. A planner that cannot follow through on a simple request is a bad sign and to insist on only looking at venues the planner wants you to look at is ridiculous. I wasted 3 days for Nadia to not produce results. I don't recommend Joyeux Events.

Sent on 02/18/2019