44 Reviews for Joy Davis Photography

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
44 Joy Davis Photography Reviews

We absolutely adore Joy and Ryan! So thankful for them and glad that we were able to have them as the ones to capture our special day . It didn't just feel like they were there for business, it felt like they were a part of the family! Calming nerves, making sure we were eating, etc..They went above and beyond! Our pictures were perfect and exactly what we wanted. Joy and Ryan will definitely be the ones to capture the next important moments in our life! -Leia and Joe Pulver

Profile Picture Leia, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy and Ryan are something special!! The most genuine people you will ever meet who will bend over backwards to get you the experience and photographs you dream of. They are truly talented in their craft and I was blown away by my pictures that I will look at for years to come! Highly, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User6694523, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Canvas, Digital Files

Wow, where do I start?! Darrin and I love you guys! We not only had great photographers but we gained great friends. Thank you so much for capturing our special day. There are so many special moments that you all captured. We cannot thank you enough for fitting us in at the last minute.
Much love,

The Moose's

Profile Picture Megan, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

EXTREMLY HAPPY BRIDE! I could not ask for better photographers! Engagements, bridals, and wedding day photography were top notch quality and exceeded every expectation my husband and I had! Joy Davis photography treats you like family and truly pours their hearts in to their clients and their pictures prove that! It was an absolute pleasure having Joy Davis Photography capture our special day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy and Ryan were absolutely great! From the very first meeting we had, Logan and I felt like we just connected with them. They are super friendly, down to earth, and down right nice! They were very professional when taking our engagement photos and wedding photos. They even traveled out of town to take our engagement photos, which was a plus for us! We received all photos (engagement and wedding) in a very timely manner and we were thrilled with how everything turned out. Joy and Ryan not only were fun to work with during our wedding "Season", but we plan to continue a friendship with them forever! I can't wait to use them for future events in our lives...like BABIES! I would highly recommend this couple to anyone and everyone! We are so happy to have them!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Prints, Digital Files

Joy and Ryan did the photography for my husband and I's wedding in mountains of western NC in October and I honestly couldn't be more pleased with our decision to use them as our photographers. They are both SO sweet and easy to work with. They make sure you are getting exactly what you want and they make you feel so comfortable. Everything from the small details to the most precious moments they captured everything beautifully and all of our family loved how the photos turned out. Not to mention with both of them there you get so many pictures from every perspectives. Definitely worth every penny and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding photographer. :)

Profile Picture Paige, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow! Words will never be able to describe how amazing Joy and Ryan are! From the moment I met them at the Wedding Exp at ASU (in 2014, I think), I knew I didn't have to look for photographers anymore. My now husband and I had already set our wedding date, for 2016, and I went home that day and told him "I have found the perfect photographers for us." They were the only photographers I spoke with because I KNEW I didn't need to search any further. Not only are they super talented but they are two of the sweetest people we now know, they are always willing to go above and beyond for their clients, all while being amazing parents to two adorable children and they are open to any and all suggestions that a bride and groom have, without hesitation! I am so blessed that they followed their calling that God had in store for them because they are the BEST husband and wife team you could ever image working with. Lastly, I would tell any bride-to-be(and groom-to-be) that it is so important to be comfortable with your photographers and there is no way that a couple would ever feel uncomfortable with Joy and Ryan!! I loved her the moment we met and we have grown to love both of them over the past year and half from our engagement shoot, to my bridal portraits and finally our big day! They are the best and we are so lucky and blessed to now call them our friends!! Thank you for making our dreams come true!!!

Love,
The Sprinkmanns

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was so fun working with Joy and Ryan Davis-- they allowed us to be ourselves in our engagement session- it was outdoors with beautiful lighting in the photos-- photos turned out perfect! The wedding she kept things light and was able to help calm the nerves and capture great images! They have an artistic way that captures every emotion in the photo!

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/6/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Prints, Digital Files

Joy and Ryan were nothing short of phenomenal!! They made my husband and I feel so relaxed and comfortable (even though he hates getting his picture taken) the entire day. They were able to capture our amazing day so we will be able to enjoy it again and again. If you're on the fence about booking them, just do it! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/9/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joy and Ryan made our day even more special! We absolutely loved their work and everything about them!

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy and Ryan are amazing!!! They have such an eye for what will make a beautiful picture!! I enjoyed every moment spent with them!!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We found Joy Davis Photography a delight to work with! Timely, professional, and will go the extra mile to get the photos requested...But truly best of all, they are just lovely people that you can completely feel at ease with and know they are there in all ways to capture the heart and soul of your special occasion,which is more than just a pretty picture.. You can completely trust them with your special memories. Could not ask for more!

Profile Picture Sherri, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we hired Joy Davis Photography we thought we were hiring wedding photographers, what we didn't know is we would walk away having worked with not only the most amazing wedding photographers out there, but friends as well! Joy and Ryan were amazing, down to earth, funny, all of our guests loved them and complimented them, they helped keep our day on track, and made sure to get every shot we dreamed of having on our wedding day, worked with us on arrival/departure time to accommodate family, kept us updated with sneak peaks, and got our pictures back very quickly in the most beautiful and thoughtful packaging! Our expectations were certainly met, and exceeded. I would highly highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy and Ryan are remarkable photographers. We are in our sixties and this is a second marriage for both of us, but our wedding day was our dream come true. Joy and Ryan captured the moments and memories in artfully composed photos that truly express the happiness and joy that we feel for each other. Several friends and family who have seen our wedding album said they could feel the emotion of our day in the photos and could not hold back their own tears. Our day could not have been in more artistic eyes and caring hearts than those of Joy and Ryan Davis.

Profile Picture Darlene, 10/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy and her husband, Ryan, are a blessing to work with. They are personal as well as professional. The pictures of the venue, Claxton Farms, and special moments during the ceremony are amazing. As important as that is even the 'oops' moments are captured and those, as we know, cannot be recaptured! Wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you Joy & Ryan!

Lou Anne Annas
Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Lou Anne, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan and Joy with Joy Davis Photography were such a pleasure to work with! From our engagement pictures, to bridal portraits, to our wedding day, Ryan and Joy both made us feel so comfortable with them and it felt as if we had known them forever. I was so pleased with the quality of all our pictures and could not have asked for any better. I am still amazed at the number of pictures they were able to capture from our special day that I was not even aware of. We will definitely be using their services again in the future!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Highly recommend Joy!!! Hard worker, beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture Nancy R. , 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy and Ryan were absolutely incredible to work with! We connected with them right away at another friend's wedding and knew on the spot that they were the right photographers for us. We had a blast doing our engagement shoot in Charleston, and could not have been happier with all of the beautiful, amazing photos we got from our special wedding day! We highly, highly recommend this pair, and look forward to using them again in the future!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy and Ryan Davis Photography were absolutely one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. They provided us with options within packages and were willing to make them custom to our needs. They captured moments throughout our wedding day that were spectacular. They gave us memories that we are proud to share and will have for a lifetime. Joy and Ryan are so easy to work with and were very accommodating. I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone. They are wonderful!

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy and Ryan were beyond wonderful to us on our wedding day! We will forever have beautiful memories because of them.

Profile Picture Margaret, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy and Ryan are absolutely wonderful at what they do! Would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User3847494, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy and Ryan are the ultimate wedding photographers. They take time to get to know you, laugh with you, and learn all about the wedding of your dreams. Joy is creative, honest, and helpful. She knows everything there is to know about weddings! Ryan takes the time to capture every single detail, even the ones only you, the bride, will remember! Joy and Ryan have a way about them that makes you feel comfortable and at ease during engagement and bridal sessions! They are the real deal and without a doubt the couple you want to spend you wedding preparations and celebrations with!

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy Davis Photography did an amazing job on our wedding and with my bridal portraits! They captured every moment of our special day and helped take part in making it such a perfect day!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy Davis Photography photographed our engagements, bridals, and our wedding! Joy knew our "vision" from the beginning and captured it perfectly throughout! Joy and Ryan are very easy going, yet incredibly professional and creative. On our wedding day, Joy not only acted as our photographer, but as our friend and wedding planner at times. We have received so many compliments on our photos, and have looked at them over and over again. We highly recommend Joy Davis Photography, she truly is an artist!

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joy and Ryan were the most amazing photographers we have ever had! Kevin and I just want to say thank you to Joy Davis Photography for giving us the best wedding present ever….our photos! They turned out so beautiful and we could not be more happy with the service Joy and Ryan provided. So professional and beautiful results!:) All our friends LOVE them! We felt like they really captured the best moments of the night. Also, they made us feel very special to be photographed.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews