14 Reviews for Joseph Pascua Photography

14 Joseph Pascua Photography Reviews

Joe and his team are amazing! They are so fun to work with and we are so thrilled that we found him. We felt that the most important vendors to have apart from the venue, are the photographer and videographer. They are the ones that will capture your day and will let you re-live that day over and over again. Joe will not only give you quality photos, he will give you beautiful moments of time that could not be captured by anyone else! If you are looking for a photographer that is artistic, original, and creative, hire Joseph Pascua Photography, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/5/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We hired Joe to photograph our wedding, and we are so thrilled we did. We started by working with him for our engagement photo shoot. We fought against some pretty face-numbing winds, but Joe was easy to work with and the shots we have are beautiful. It was a good warm-up for working with Joe to get a sense for how we’d work together and how he liked to shoot us, as well. Our wedding day shoots were great as well – there’s obviously a lot of moving parts on the big day, but we never had to worry about Joe and his crew. Joe worked with us extensively to put together a timeline that made sense prior to the wedding day so that their time was well coordinated with each of us and the other vendors. They were also very unobtrusive during the wedding activities – they remained very respectful of the ceremony and our guests, yes still found fantastic shots of every element of our wedding. Joe’s design of our wedding album was incredible too – this is an amazing and timeless keepsake. Each panel of the album has its own theme and memories of that day associated with it. We couldn’t be happier with his work, and want to thank Joe for his many hours of work and effort into immortalizing the countless wonderful memories from our wedding day for us. We would (and hope to) definitely work with Joe again.

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do we start? Joseph Pascua Photography (http://www.josephpascuaphoto.com ) covered our wedding in November 2010 and we LOVE Joe and his team! He’s everything you could want in a photographer. We found him through some extensive research; I personally vetted over 100 photographers based on style (crisp, bright, colorful, and magazine-like photography), price (sub $5,000) and personality fit (fun, caring, professional and nice). We and all of our guests were soooo impressed by his same day edit presentation that was shown during the reception. Joe looks pretty chill and laid back during the preparation period, but once he shows up at your wedding (dressed up in professional black) he and his team bring the energy to capture all of the action. I am anything but comfortable in front of a camera, but Joe and team were able to put me and my groomsmen at ease to take some excellent pre-wedding pics. On that note, kudos to his team as well. They, like Joe, were very professional, very nice, and just good people who put everyone at ease and were really just a welcome joy to have at our wedding. It’s like they were part of the wedding … part of the family and we really didn’t feel like photographers were there. It was really more like our friends were there taking our pictures (but so much better in quality) … especially during the post-wedding destination shoot with our wedding party It was so much fun and we all had a great time even though it was a little windy and cold. Joe and his team were all just really good guys. For example, later in the evening during our reception, Joe and his team said that even they were touched by the love and good times that were at our wedding. The team also worked very well with our cinematographers (Major Diamond Productions: http://www.majordiamondproductions.com/ ) and DJ (KYanni Productions: http://www.kyanniproductions.com/ ). We haven’t received our final proofs yet or our wedding books, but based on the sneak peek, we are absolutely certain that they will be awesome. By the way, the sneak peek pictures that were posted 2 days after the wedding were just SUPER AMAZING! To quote one of our guests, “Wow…I don’t think I have ever seen wedding photos that looked so good. Great lighting, excellent composition and ability to capture emotion.” Joe Pascua was a consummate professional throughout the entire process and was very in tune with what we were looking for out of our wedding photos. We’ll treasure the memories captured in the photos forever. We definitely give Joe 10 thousand thumbs up and we can’t wait for our post-wedding photo shoot!

Profile Picture User907192, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met with Joe a year before our wedding. We knew from our first meeting that he was going to be fantastic. Over the year, I followed Joes blog and checked out pictures on his facebook page. His photos just got better and better! A week before the wedding, we had a conference call to list what pics we wanted taken with our families (Bride + Groom w/ Groom family, Bride w/Grooms sisters, etc.). The day of the wedding, Joe was great. He arrived early to set up and familiarize himself with the area. He stayed with me and my girls, while his team of 2 other photographers went to photograph the groom and groomsmen. It rained pretty heavily that day, but Joe adjusted with ease didn't skip a beat. He organized our first look so that it was just the two of us. A very special moment that he and his team we able to capture. He has a very creative eye that turns out amazing on print. He was never in the way during the reception or ceremony. In fact, I didn't even notice that we was capturing all the pics! We have only seen a few "sneak pics" but they are incredible! Our family and friends all say we look like we should be in a bridal magazine the pics are so good. I would HIGHLY recommend Joe to photograph your wedding. You will not be disappointed!!

After I wrote this review a month ago, we were able to view our wedding photos on Joe's website. We really wanted to give our parents the family photos taken at the wedding, as a Christmas present. Joe went WAY above and beyond to get the pictures to us in time. When I opened the box to see them, I was speechless. They were stunning!! He does just the right amount of touch ups to keep you looking like "you" while making you look glamorous.

Now that we have gone through the whole photo process from consultation to pictures in hand, I would not change anything. I am looking forward to referring my future bride friends. Joe is your man!!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joseph Pascua is an amazing artist/photographer. I'm am very glad to have Joe & his team be a part of our special day. He arrived to our hotel on are wedding day on time, prepared and organized. He took amazing shots, and had some of them viewable during the reception so that guests could view them. If you have a little one, he is great with kids too. During our engagement shots he was able to keep our 3 year old entertained so that we could take some pictures. I can go on and on about the outstanding service provided by Joe. I highly recommend him and believe that if you are looking for the "best" photographer for your special event, he is the one you are looking for!

Profile Picture Sonya, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are not enough stars on this rating scale to describe Joseph Pasuca talent with the camera! If it were up to me he would be rated a 20!!!!
My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Joseph for our engagement and wedding photos. It was an absolute blast!! Joseph has an awesome personality and a gift in making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. But it is his ability to make something simple look elegant that sold us on him. Our wedding was held at the Hyatt @ Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco (8/8/10). Unlike winerys or garden weddings, there is a lack of scenic areas to take photos in a hotel. That wasn't even an issue for Joe. His creativity knows NO bounds. He has the ability to make a simple wall look like a piece of art. At one point he had us sitting on a ledge of a dining booth at the hotels restaurant; however the end result made us look like we were in a studio posing for a bridal magazine! In fact many of our guest have stated that our photos look like something out of the magazines or movies!!

Words cannot describe how pleased we are with Joseph's work. It was a blessing and honour to have someone so talented to be involved in our wedding. But don't just take my word for it. Go to his website http://www.josephpascuaphoto.com and see for yourself the quality of his work. I would highly recommend Joe as a photographer to everyone!!

Thank you Joe!!!! :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Many thanks to Joseph Pascua. We hired Joseph as the second photographer for our wedding, so that our main photographer, who is also a close friend, could take a break as the night went on.

Despite the fact that Joseph was only being paid as a second photographer (just to shoot the wedding and give us digital copies, no post-processing of the photos for us), he certainly worked as hard as if he were doing the main position. There was some confusion in between us and the main photographer as to how to get him some food during the event, which we feel pretty bad about, but he didn't blink an eye. He just kept on shooting with a great attitude. He handled it with complete professionalism.

We met with him twice, prior to the event, once with our main photographer. At all times, he was punctual, flexible, and cordial. He brainstormed and bounced ideas off our main photographer, and worked well with him.

We've only seen a few of his photos so far, but even those few will certainly be a great addition to some our favorite shots of the whole day. We asked him to get more candid shots than posed shots, hoping it would free him up to catch some moments that we, busy as the couple getting married, would otherwise have missed, and he DEFINITELY came through on that. We've already seen our wedding from a couple of new perspectives thanks to Joseph.

We would gladly recommend him as any part of your photography needs. He is clear about what he needs, and asks good questions to make sure he knows what is expected of him. Message me if you want to discuss more. Really.

And.... He's a nice guy. On top of all those other things, this one really is the icing on the cake, and is so appreciated.

Profile Picture J, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe did a fantastic job on our wedding. He was very professional and personable. he made sure to capture all of the details of the wedding day and made sure that everything we wanted was covered. His assistants that he brought were great too. They were all so nice and made everything run smoothly. One of them even took our left over lunch out of the room and threw it away for us! I am so glad we found Joe for our photography and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/29/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I had the pleasure to work with Joe this past summer. He was extremely flexible with our schedule and did a lot of research as to which sites would provide the best photos. I asked Joe to incorporate my fiance's son into some of our photos and he was more than happy to do so. Joe responded to each and every one of my e-mails in a timely manner was always very professional. On the day of the shoot, he made us feel incredibly at ease and soon felt like a friend rather than just a photographer. Our pictures came out beautifully. He made my fiance and my first professional photo shoot one to remember and a great experience. We are sure to use him again for any photo needs!

Profile Picture Betty, 2/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WONDERFUL! Joseph did an amazing job! Very professional and quick! The next day, he had a sample of pictures from our wedding. He is very flexible and friendly, has an amazing artistic eye and really captures the moment naturally. An amazing artist of photography by far.

Profile Picture Sally, 2/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe was an absolute joy to work with. He was super flexible and energetic, which made the process fun. Joe captured the most amazing engagement photos of my fiance and me (even on one of the coldest days in SF!). I have referred Joe to other friends and family and look forward to working with him again in the future!

Profile Picture Shelby, 2/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LOVE MY PICTURES!! Joe did such great job on our pictures. He is extremely easy to work with and very professional. Our picture day was windy and rainy and Joe was able to work around that. He had some great ideas and our pictures ended up looking great despite the weather. We were able to visit a few locations around the bay area and ended up with a verity of pictures. If you are looking for someone to capture the moment and to take great pictures you found the guy :)

Profile Picture Dulce, 12/21/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Joe is an amazing photographer and person. We were so lucky to find Joe! He captured the essence of our wedding, with his creative, personal style. Joe gave us the traditional family photos that we wanted, as well as the intimate artistic pictures as well. Everyday we look at our wedding pictures and are able to relive the fun through the pictures Joe captured. What is especially great about Joe is his flexible, hardworking, and VERY genuine personality. I recommend Joe to any bride that wants to be thrilled with pictures that capture every moment of your special day. Joe is our official family photographer! He is the best!!!

Profile Picture Shana, 12/19/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Joe is a superb photographer which I will not hesitate to hire again. He has a gift of capturing very fun and youthful photos and to me, thats what I like most about Joe. Additionally, Joe has great personality and is very fun to hang out with. If you are in the market for a photographer, do not hesitate to contact Joe.

Profile Picture Lynne, 10/1/09, 1 Review