John R. Andersen Photography Reviews

5 | Essex Junction, VT

5 Reviews for John R. Andersen Photography

Working with John was a pleasure from start to finish. We used him for both our engagement shoot and wedding shoot at the Trapp Family Lodge in Stowe, VT. Through every step of the process he was prompt, dependable, and demonstrated amazing communication. The booking process was smooth and he always provided any necessary information and helpful guidance.

During the engagement shoot he was willing to work within our tight schedule (we were coming from a few hours away) and ended up taking some amazing winter shots. The wedding and reception could not have been more perfectly choreographed. He managed to shoot every event during the day perfectly. From the getting ready to the set up to the ceremony and then on to the reception; all of the photos were just what we asked for and exquisitely captured. John even braved the rain with us to get some gorgeous outdoor shots. He was great with directing people where to stand and for suggesting areas to shoot and combinations of people to shoot with.

The whole process was totally painless even for photo adverse folks like ourselves. When we received the final photos we were collectively blown away by how great they looked. We would highly recommend John for any occasion. His skill with the camera really is astounding and we are so glad he photographed our wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Caitlin · Married on 02/08/2014

My photographer had a serious family emergency and had to cancel the Thursday night before my wedding. He set us up with John, who came to the rescue. I just received our pictures and am blown away by how he captured our day perfectly. I couldn't have wished for a better end product.

John was funny, laid back, easy to be around, but directed us when we needed it.

He was an amazing pinch hitter to say the least. I would highly recommend John to anyone.

Sent on 03/18/2014
  • Merlin

Merlin · Married on 06/22/2013

Hiring John Andersen was one of the best decisions that we made. John was unobtrusive and flexible throughout the entire day. We barely noticed him once the party started, but he took amazing pictures! John thought of everything and worked hard to make sure that our day was special. He easily and comfortably accomodated all of our requests, even getting great shots of my very excited flower girls and elderly grandmother. We are so happy to have worked with John! Lauren & Jeff

Sent on 07/10/2013

Sara · Married on 09/24/2011

John's talent is out of this world! The photos that he captured on our wedding day our moments I will cherish forever. He was a complete joy to work with and fit in so seamlessly on our day. His photos are exquisite!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Abbey · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband & I had John R Anderson Photography shoot our wedding as well as our
    engagement. Having never had professional photos taken before I was a little nervous
    about our engagement shoot but from the moment he arrived, John put us at ease.
    During our wedding John was perfect. He was right there when he needed to be and he
    was invisible while simultaneously getting the perfect shots. John really knows how to
    capture each moment. His photography and editing skills are top-notch. Our photos are
    better than we dreamed they could be. John was professional and timely replying to
    emails and phone calls. Better than all this, John was super fun have around. Our
    wedding day was perfect, and now we get to remember it forever because of John.
    There’s no one else we would have rather had capture those intimate moments of our special
    day with.