Bo McKinley Photography

Westport, NY View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Bo McKinley Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photography company operating out of Westport, New York. Owner and lead photographer Bo is a passionate storyteller that strives to provide exceptional service to every couple he serves. With endless creativity and a blend of both traditional and unconventional photography techniques, Bo crafts captivating collections that truly honor his clients’ one-of-a-kind love stories.
To ensure a fully tailored experience for every nearlywed couple, Bo McKinley Photography offers a wide range of services. Engagement photo shoots are available, affording you the opportunity to get to know your photographer and to share your ideas for your collection. Owing to his one-event-per-day policy, Bo can give your celebration the attention it deserves. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-definition digital files and prints.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints

• Sara
    Sara Married on 08/07/2021

The absolute best

I can’t say enough good things about Bo. He went above and beyond, was flexible, considerate, thoughtful, and collaborative. I would 10/10 recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer, with stellar people skills for your wedding!
  • Aaleiyah
    Aaleiyah Married on 08/30/2019

The best decision I made besides marrying my partner!

When I began looking for a wedding photographer I had to my two criteria that needed to be met. First, that I wanted the photos to look realistic and not stiffly staged. Second, that the photographer was somehow able to snap one picture of my kids smiling.

Bo exceeded my wildest dreams in both regards! He captured beautiful, intimate moments of connection and laughter. Our entire wedding party felt comfortable to be themselves in front of his lens. I find myself looking back through the wedding photos with such joy. Being able to have pictures of guests dancing or laughing during dinner are things my partner and I truly treasure it.

Bo was professional and promptly responded to emails or text messages. Once he arrived with his camera, he truly did not stop taking pictures. Bo was an absolute pleasure to work with - do not hesitate to reach out!

Real Weddings

Bo McKinley Photography 1
Exclusive
Bo McKinley Photography 2
Offer

The past few years have been INSANE so let me take some of the stress out of the wedding process.

Are you ready to elope and skip all the complicated steps of planning, mask wearing, testing, etc?

I am offering a $1,500 Elopmenet shoot. 4 hours includes drone photography, digital and a roll of FILM! I want this to be intentionally flexible, so we can decide together what you want!

***Locations further than a two hour drive, the cost of gas will be added to the total bill.

934 Ledge Hill Rd Westport, NY, 12993
518-516-5513
Location of (Bo McKinley Photography)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding