Bo McKinley Photography

Westport, NY View map Visit website
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Bo McKinley Photography is a wedding and lifestyle photography company operating out of Westport, New York. Owner and lead photographer Bo is a passionate storyteller that strives to provide exceptional service to every couple he serves. With endless creativity and a blend of both traditional and unconventional photography techniques, Bo crafts captivating collections that truly honor his clients’ one-of-a-kind love stories.
To ensure a fully tailored experience for every nearlywed couple, Bo McKinley Photography offers a wide range of services. Engagement photo shoots are available, affording you the opportunity to get to know your photographer and to share your ideas for your collection. Owing to his one-event-per-day policy, Bo can give your celebration the attention it deserves. Your finished images can be made available to you in the form of high-definition digital files and prints.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints

Beck Getting married on 12/31/2022

Hiring Bo is the easiest decision you'll make

My fiancé and I booked Bo as our wedding photographer and recently got our engagement photos back from him. Holy smokes. Hire this man.

Here's the thing: being in front of a camera makes me uncomfortable and it usually shows. I feel like I'm reliving that scene from Talladega Nights where Ricky Bobby isn't sure what to do with his hands during an interview. Needless to say, I was not thrilled about the idea of posing for photos. But Bo made it effortless.

He helped us figure out where and when to shoot based on lighting and background; offered tips on what to wear; and put me entirely at ease. Truly, we often forgot the camera was even there. Not only did I look like an actual human in the final images, Bo's artistic style captured stunning moments.

The quality is incredible and the lighting and angles captured the mood perfectly. He saw our vision and executed it perfectly. If you want a fun experience and beautiful images at a fantastic price, Bo is your man.
  • Kristina
    Kristina K. Married on 09/04/2021

Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

No is an incredibly talented and genuine person! Not only was I blown away by his work on our wedding video, but he was also a fun, energetic addition on our wedding day! You will not regret hiring him!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 08/07/2021

The absolute best

I can’t say enough good things about Bo. He went above and beyond, was flexible, considerate, thoughtful, and collaborative. I would 10/10 recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer, with stellar people skills for your wedding!

Real Weddings

Bo McKinley Photography 1
Exclusive
Bo McKinley Photography 2
Offer

The past few years have been INSANE so let me take some of the stress out of the wedding process.

Are you ready to elope and skip all the complicated steps of planning, mask wearing, testing, etc?

I am offering a $1,500 Elopmenet shoot. 4 hours includes drone photography, digital and a roll of FILM! I want this to be intentionally flexible, so we can decide together what you want!

***Locations further than a two hour drive, the cost of gas will be added to the total bill.

Pricing

Bo McKinley Photography Price Rates

934 Ledge Hill Rd Westport, NY, 12993
518-332-4952
Location of (Bo McKinley Photography)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding