Desirae Jean Photography LLC

West Charleston, VT View map Visit website
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

Desirae Jean Photography LLC is a wedding imagery company based out of West Charleston, Vermont. Photographer Desirae delights in capturing couples’ love stories on camera. She connects with to-be-weds on a personal level and is passionate about preserving their precious memories in photos that are natural and authentic.

Desirae is available for your entire wedding journey, from your romantic engagement to your big day. She blends portraiture with candid photography to produce a rich and varied account of your special celebration. She will strive to provide you with seamless solutions by designing a package that reflects your needs and wishes. A snapshot of products and services offered by Desirae Jean Photography LLC includes:

• Consultations
  • Destination weddings
  • High-resolution images
  • Prints, albums, and digital files
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
    Gladys M. Married on 07/06/2019

Very good !!

Photographer did a very good job at my wedding and the photos were beautiful. She was very nice and answered all questions. Got our photos back quicker than we anticipated as well.

Desirae Jean Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! They mean the world. You two were amazing to work with. I hope all is well!
    Dani H. Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Desirae Jean was fantastic! My husband and I started planning our wedding really late compared to most others and even through that Desirae was so accommodating to all of our wants and needs. Would recommend her over and over!

Desirae Jean Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Dani! You two were great to work with and I am so grateful to you both for choosing me for your special day!
    L. Clark Married on 08/11/2018

Great wedding photos

My husband and I got married a couple years ago, we had a very small wedding that we wanted to keep very laid back. Desirae did a great job of accommodating this and getting a lot great photos of us and our small wedding. Very happy to see her wanting to photograph more weddings as she is so talented. Would recommend her to anyone.

Desirae Jean Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you! I am so happy you are both pleased with my work, your wedding was beautiful and I am honored you chose me to capture the day for you!

Real Weddings

• Mary & Phil
    24 photos · 08/07/2021

Deals

Desirae Jean Photography LLC 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Team

Desirae Carr
Desirae Carr
Owner & Photographer

Hi, I'm Desirae! I started my photography journey back around 2016. My love for the art quickly grew and came with me when I moved to Vermont in 2018.

Now licensed for 2021 I am excited to get back into capturing your special day, engagement and that romantic love you between you and your special someone!

4767 VT Route 105 West Charleston, VT, 05872
Location of (Desirae Jean Photography LLC)

Desirae Jean Photography LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Desirae Jean Photography LLC include in the starting price?

Desirae Jean Photography LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Desirae Jean Photography LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Desirae Jean Photography LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Desirae Jean Photography LLC offer?

Desirae Jean Photography LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Desirae Jean Photography LLC offer?

Desirae Jean Photography LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Desirae Jean Photography LLC offer for wedding events?

Desirae Jean Photography LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Desirae Jean Photography LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Desirae Jean Photography LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Desirae Jean Photography LLC offer?

Desirae Jean Photography LLC currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding