Julia Rebecca

Ross Way, Essex, NY 12936 Map · Phone number

About Julia Rebecca

Julia is a wedding photographer located in Essex, New York that captures the true essence of weddings. Photographer Julia loves to be a part of your big day, whether that means holding your train as you walk through a field of flowers or wading in the water for the best photographs. Her photography is influenced by the natural beauty of the Adirondacks mountains. Being a boutique photographer, Julia Rebecca Photography documents a limited number of weddings a year.

Julia Rebecca creates albums, canvases, flush mounts, matted prints, save the dates, and thank you cards for clients to preserve their special day. Through high-resolution images, the photographer captures the true emotion displayed at the event. Photography services Julia Rebecca offers include the following:

• Destination wedding photography

Julia Rebecca 1
Julia Rebecca 2
Julia Rebecca 3

Susan Smith · Married on 01/05/2019

Felt like we were family!

Perfect! Easy to work with. Very friendly,ends up feeling like family . The photography timeline was perfect use to keep us all On schedule. Beautiful photos...

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Julia Rebecca 4

Julia Rebecca's reply:

Hi Susan! Congratulations again on your beautiful daughter and son-in-laws wedding! It was an honor to capture it for you all and I can't wait to provide you with the rest of their photographs : )
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/05/2019

Simply the best

BOOK HER!! Julia is setting a standard when it comes to wedding photography. I am not entirely sure how to encapsulate just how wonderful she is in one review. She is an intrinsically wonderful and kind person and it radiates through the beauty of her work. Upbeat, bubbly, creative, communicative, and extremely organized which, of course, makes the wedding planning process that much easier for you. Packages were uncomplicated and straight-forward and mine included an engagement session with my now-husband in the beautiful mountains. She listened to my tastes, my husband and I's personalities, my vision and captured my wedding better than I could have possibly imagined. She makes the process so that it is easy, fun, and everyone feels important. Not only did I love my bridal, family, and couple portraits - Julia was able to snapshot wonderful moments of our guests throughout the entire day and evening; moments that we were not able to see because we were too busy that we can share in now too. Every time I look at my photos I am reminded what a glassy dream it was. I give Julia my highest recommendation for any wedding. She is more than worth it.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2018

The Sweetest!

We planned a destination wedding in Lake Placid from Baltimore, so we were really nervous and extra choosy when picking our vendors. Julia was 100% the perfect pick as our photographer. She is the absolute sweetest and truly goes the extra mile to make you feel special on you wedding day, and leading up to it! We received hand-written notes from Julia throughout the year leading up to our wedding. She was super communicative and answered all questions up front. My husband and I are both very shy, but Julia made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera. It was actually enjoyable and fun to have all of our pictures taken! She kept up with our timeline on the day of, and though we haven't received our full gallery yet, Julia sent along a sneak peek of AMAZING photographs! What really warmed my heart was that I had Julia bring a watch to my groom as a gift. When he opened it, it was a bit too big and he thought he wouldn't be able to wear it for the ceremony. Julia's fiance, who joined to help her out the day of, took the watch and ran it to a jeweler nearby to have links taken out so he could wear it for our ceremony - that is truly, truly above and beyond! Julia's positivity and optimism shines right through to her photographs. So if you're looking to work with someone friendly, organized, and genuine, please, please work with Julia!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Julia Rebecca's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Jessica! I am so happy for you and Tony and the start of your married lives together : ) I was so honored to be a part of your day and capture it for you both!

Award

Julia Rebecca FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Black Sheep Gardens
    Black Sheep Gardens Wedding Florists

Julia Rebecca Photography has made her mark in the North East. We follow her work closely with awe at how natural and beautiful her photos always are. She captures not only the important moments with any wedding, but also the story of each wedding she does. It's been such a pleasure to get to know her. We would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a sweet, caring and talented photographer!

• Taylor Rental & Party Plus
    Taylor Rental & Party Plus Wedding Rentals

Julia is an amazing photographer and so easy to work with! She takes beautiful photos of the couple, the details and all the candid shots in between. Her attention to detail and eye for capturing those special moments makes her a hot commodity! Just looking at the photos on her blog makes me wish I was getting married again.

• The Whiteface Lodge
    The Whiteface Lodge Hotel Weddings

We have had the pleasure of working with Julia Rebecca Photography, she is down to earth, very easy to work with, creates beautiful images, and is one of our preferred vendors!

• Ross Way Essex, NY, 12936 See on map