Gold Wing Photography

Burlington, VT View map Visit website
$4,300 Most Popular Price

$4,300 Most Popular Price

My name is Lillian Seibert and I am the founder and photographer of Gold Wing Photography. Inspired by the natural beauty of New England, I strive to capture authentic and beautiful moments that highlight the beauty and uniqueness of your love story. Gold Wing Photography, like me, was born and raised in Vermont, fostering a never ending admiration for the natural world, the art it inspires and the stories that thrive within it. In every relationship, love story and wedding there is an individual beauty that grows and blossoms into something beautiful and unique. Gold Wing Photography is dedicated to preserving your most precious moments for years to come and helping to write your love story. Exploring love through my lens is my passion. Through photography I tell stories that reflect the uniqueness, personality and individualized beauty of each moment, person or relationship, big and small.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Jess
    Jess S. Married on 06/18/2022

Lillian rocks!

From the start, we knew that Photography was going to be one of the most important pieces of our wedding day, and we are so glad we decided to work with Lillian. She was absolutely incredible! She was SO helpful from start to finish - from the prep work and helping me get clarity on how the day would go, to the final moments of the night rushing to get final group shots amidst a packed dance floor. She was also particularly helpful with the curveball that was the weather. Our wedding day was surprisingly cold, and a little rainy, and she did a great job helping us pivot to ensure we were still able to get the photos we wanted - it clearly showed her considerable expertise. Lillian did such an incredible job directing the whole photography process (and coordinating with the videographer, too!) - she got groups together, directed poses, made it super clear where we needed to be, where she'd be, and what we needed to do. Every member of the wedding party was impressed - and to top it all off, the photos we've seen so far are stunning. We are so happy to have worked with Lillian and would highly recommend.

Gold Wing Photography's reply:

Hey Jess! Thank you so much for your kind words, I truly appreciate it and am so grateful that I got to share your wedding day with you. The rain was so special, you and Mark have something beautiful and I can't wait to share more photos of your celebration with both.
    Amanda H. Married on 09/29/2021

Could not be happier!

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Lillian of Gold Wing Photography. Lillian truly is the entire package! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is professional and an excellent communicator. From our first email through final delivery of our wedding album; updates were always timely and polished.

Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning! She captured so many beautiful moments that my husband and I will truly cherish for the rest of our lives. It’s the small, unplanned moments that make up some of our favorite photos. Lillian made us feel at ease during the entire process. She was efficient and knew how to take charge to make sure all requested photos were captured.

We had an amazing experience and would recommend Lillian/Gold Wing Photography hands down!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

50 photos · 09/21/2019
  • Nina & Derek
    44 photos · 07/13/2019

North St. Burlington, VT, 05401
Location of (Gold Wing Photography)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding