Gold Wing Photography Reviews

6 | Burlington, VT

6 Reviews for Gold Wing Photography

Coulter Pohlman · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing Photographer

I have know Lillian for years and it was great to have someone that we knew to capture our day. She did an amazing job organizing out large families and getting the pictures that we requested. She has an eye for the naturally beautiful pictures and made sure to get us out for sun set pics on the farm.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Gold Wing Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Coulter, wishing you and Paige the very best! It was so lovely to be able to celebrate with all of your family and friends. A day Lincoln will be talking about for some time, no doubt! :)
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Deangelis · Married on 10/26/2019

Fun & Carefree

Lillian did such an amazing job of getting all angles of our wedding day! I barely even noticed her there but when we received our photos she seemed to be everywhere and got all the perfect shots! She has a unique style that we fell in love with and we are so glad our photos feel so unique.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Anneke T Jewett · Married on 09/06/2019

Super awesome!

Lillian was the best! She got into it quickly and captured the best moments of our wedding! So great!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Gold Wing Photography's reply:

Thank you Anneke! It was such a joy to capture your wedding. Sending you and Adrian all the best in these coming winter months!

Nina S · Married on 07/13/2019

Couldn’t recommend Lillian more!

Lillian was an absolute joy to hang with on our wedding day! She captured all the moments, big and small. It is incredible to look back and see the day from all angles! It’s as if she was everywhere. Obvious moments like grandparent hugs, and more unexpectedly adorable ones like our pup eagerly waiting behind a door for us to come out.

The day felt like a complete whirlwind with family and friends wanting us from every direction. Lillian made it seem easy to rally people together for group shots while keeping it candid - an aspect of her style that drew us to her work in the first place. She also captured gorgeous shots of the food and the venue that are so much fun to look back on.

She was so helpful coordinating with us up until our day from across the country, answering all our questions. She made us feel comfortable and was not afraid to play around with us to get some gorgeous shots - we journeyed into the mosquito-laden woods behind our venue to get some magical fairy playground scenes :)

We strongly recommend Gold Wing Photography - Lillian rocks! We are still reliving our celebration thanks to her beautiful work.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Gold Wing Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nina! It was an honor to celebrate your wedding with you, Derek and all of your friends and family. What a wonderful group of people and a perfect day for a celebration. Sending you both my best,

• Bea

Bea Cordonelli · Married on 05/12/2019

Best choice for the best day

Lillian did an awesome job photographing our wedding! The pictures are brilliant and totally exceeded our expectations. It was really easy to relax around Lillian and all the pictures turned out natural - because they were! I was really clear that I wanted the amount of staging and posing to be really minimal, and she pulled it off seemlessly. I was so grateful for her efficiency with my family and friends. She caught so many little moments I didn’t even notice during the hustle and bustle of the day. When I look at the pictures now it feels like reliving the day all over again, I will cherish these photos forever. I’ve always thought I wasn’t photogenic but turns out I can be ;)
    Lillian was also really accommodating and understanding and helped us to find a package that worked for our budget. I highly recommend Gold Wing Photography!
    Thank you again so much, Lillian!!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Gold Wing Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Bea, I am so grateful to have meet you and Paulo. Your whole family was so welcoming. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! I can't wait to do maternity photos next month!! Sending my best,

• Kate

Kate Leadbetter · Married on 03/09/2019

The perfect choice!

Lillian truly captured the beauty, mood, and specialness of the day. Couldn't have asked for a more adept, comfortable, and confident person to take both candid and posed photos with the utmost professionalism and charisma. Highly recommend Lillian for all of the attributes listed above as well as a fair price for her services. Book her for your event!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Gold Wing Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Kate. Your wedding was such a blast! Backyard dancing, bluegrass family all around and your homemade cider. Thank you for asking me to photograph your wedding! I hope that you and Wyatt are enjoying another beautiful season outdoors and that the house in Idaho is coming along. Wishing you all my best,