Eve Event Photography

Burlington, VT View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Our style is distinctly documentary - We prefer to remain out of the spotlight and capture the day as it unfolds. We also capture details,landscapes and portraits to complete the story. Our goal is to surpass your expectations and give you images beyond your wildest hopes.

Judd Lamphere and Monica Donovan co-founded Eve Event Photography in 2005 and currently live in Burlington, Vermont. Seth Butler joined their team in 2009 and resides in Barnard, Vermont. Learn more about each of them on their portfolio pages. Collectively, our team has nearly 40 years of experience as visual artists with strong foundations in photojournalism and candid photography.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Slideshow
Digital Files
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Jenna
    Jenna W. Married on 08/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you're thinking about doing a wedding video, do it, and hire Shawn Cimonetti with Eve Event Photography.

You won't regret it! Shawn blew us away with his videography services for our wedding day - an amazing quality product. Before the wedding, he was helpful and transparent on a planning phone call to better understand his videography style, day-of involvement, and editing process. I was wavering for months on whether I actually wanted to spend budget for video but our conversation made me confident that his work and package were worth the investment. On our big day, Shawn was incredibly personable, behind the scenes, and capturing the day and emotion in the most genuine manner - nothing scripted or staged. He nailed it!! My husband is now so happy that I was adamant about doing video at all because he's in awe with how Shawn's work came out. I would recommend him to any couple - Thank you, Shawn!
    Lorrie Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Judd and his crew are absolutely amazing! Very responsive, fun and active members in the wedding planning process! They helped me with a few issues and stressors that arose during the busiest time for wedding planning, including helping me find a hair stylist, getting ready location ideas, and creative photo locations. They were accommodating with meetings and communication back and forth which was very important due to my being an out of state bride and working a rotating schedule as a nurse. I knew from the beginning I didn't want stiff portraits, they specialize in candids, and will tell you out right not to focus on the standard portraits because that's not what you are paying them for. They make sure to get all the photos that are important to you and more. I knew I could trust in their skills to capture all the moments I want to treasure if our special day. Their photography is absolutely stunning! Everyone I know (including other photographers) have been raving about their work. The photos brought actual tears and huge smiles to my face while going through them! If you are looking for amazing work, fun and friendly staff that is more than professional, look no further!
    Sam Married on 10/14/2018

So much fun working with Eve Event

Monica and Judd were so great to work with! For anyone who has never done a photo shoot, they make the process comfortable and easy. They captured beautiful shots of the most important moments in our wedding, and yet we hardly knew they were there. They are clearly dedicated to their craft and will do whatever it takes to make everyone look their best - even standing on tiptoes to catch just the right light. You can't go wrong trusting them to capture one of the most important days of your life!
  • illustration stars

20 photos 路 10/07/2017

Deals

Eve Event Photography 1
Discount

Book wedding photography for your 2019 date and receive 5% off our base package rate. We have a handful of dates left open, so check to see if yours is available today!

Pricing

Vermont Wedding Officiant Vermont Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

I worked with Eve Event Photography at Crisanver House last fall. As the daughter of a photographer, I am very picky about this kind of work, and their shots were just gorgeous. Every photo was beautiful, innovative, warm, and deeply artistic. I would hire them to photograph me anytime.

250 Battery Street Burlington, VT, 05401
Location of (Eve Event Photography)

Eve Event Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Eve Event Photography include in the starting price?

Eve Event Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Eve Event Photography offer?

Eve Event Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Eve Event Photography offer?

Eve Event Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Eve Event Photography offer for wedding events?

Eve Event Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Eve Event Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Eve Event Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Eve Event Photography offer?

Eve Event Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding