Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Floral Artistry

Beautiful flowers. Expert Advice. Personalized Service.

On your wedding day you want to express who you are. You'll depend on experts to guide you through the details and provide top notch service. I dive deeply into the details of the process and offer my expertise to help make your day flow seamlessly

We are a boutique floral design studio focused on Vermont weddings. My vision is that the true art of floral design is found through high quality flowers and superior design technique. With a degree in Plant & Soil Science from the University of Vermont and over 20 years of professional design experience I offer a full spectrum of knowledge on flowers & plants.

Visit my blog & subscribe for FREE planning tips & inspiration to jumpstart your planning!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Burlington

39 Reviews for Floral Artistry

Alison was absolutely fantastic to work with and the floral arrangements/bouquets/etc. that she provided for our wedding were stunning. From the first phone call that we had, she understood our vision for the wedding and gave great ideas about how the flowers could support and complement that vision. She was respectful of our budget and was able to deliver a beautiful product. We are so happy that we chose to work with her and you won't regret picking her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cannot say enough great things about Alison Ellis and the quality of her work. She did an amazing job turning our wedding flower vision into reality. She was so easy to work with and accommodating. Her work is spectacular and I really could not have been happier with everything she did.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about how amazing our wedding flowers were. As the name of her business implies, Alison is not just a florist, but an artist! From our very first phone conversation I could tell how knowledgable and professional she was, and she did an amazing job listening to my vision and implementing it. Every time I passed by our wedding flowers over the course of the weekend I noticed some new and beautiful aspect. They were truly special and working with Alison was a treat. She is very friendly and bubbly, and had us at her home for a meeting where we spent an hour just chatting about a wide range of topics (including flowers, of course!). The flowers are expensive, but you are paying for Alison's expertise, skill, and creative eye, and it was worth every cent!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/22/17, 8 Reviews