Cyndi Photography

Cyndi Photography

VT

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cyndi Photography

Your memories forever, artistic and natural! Your day is that important!

it's my passion to capture images which tell the story of your wedding day in an artistic way. I am committed to making amazing images of every part of your day from getting ready to cake cutting. I was a bride once too and know how it feels to want it all to be just perfect. When you look at your images, I want you to reminisce and enjoy the beauty of your special day. My photography uses my creative eye and heart to capture images you will enjoy for a lifetime.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Burlington, Boston, Cape Cod, Springfield + 3 Additional Regions

41 Reviews for Cyndi Photography

I hired Cyndi for my wedding this past summer. I only had her for photos for 3 hours. She was very good with getting all the shots I asked of her and very beautiful candids!! She also got my photos back to me in a very timely manner!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/20/16, 1 Review
4.3

Cyndi was extremely personable, supportive, and professional. She made a very stressful time more relaxing and wasn't intrusive or stood out, but blended more with the guests. There were photos of us that I didn't even know she had taken. Thanks Cyndi for all your hard work.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had Cyndi as our wedding photographer in North Hero, VT and we are very pleased with her work! She was to the point and made sure to have everybody organized to capture the images we wanted in a timely fashion so we could spend time with our guests. I loved how she was creative and improvised right on the spot according to what the surroundings were. We are still going through all of the pictures but we are very happy so far. As if the pictures aren't already amazing to begin with, she edits each of them herself which makes them even more breathtaking.

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1352131175536 dsc0057
220x220 sq 1352131212244 dscf0044
220x220 sq 1352131341476 dsc0181

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Cyndi is one of the top photographers available. I highly recommend her.

When Cindi Freeman Photography photographs a wedding, each photo is a unique reflection of your celebration. There are no stock photos. Each photo is a piece of art. With her acute sensitivity, each photo places the viewer at the scene.

Cyndi's commitment to capturing the joy in the moment is evident in her work with the many happy couples she has worked with over her career. With so many photographers for clients to choose from, it is important to find not only one who has an excellent eye, but is a dedicated professional as well. Cyndi will work tirelessley to ensure that your album will be filled with images of your friends and family that will be cherished for years to come.

86 PROS I KNOW