Cyndi Photography

South Burlington, VT View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

it's my passion to capture images which tell the story of your wedding day in an artistic way. I am committed to making amazing images of every part of your day from getting ready to cake cutting. I was a bride once too and know how it feels to want it all to be just perfect. When you look at your images, I want you to reminisce and enjoy the beauty of your special day. My photography uses my creative eye and heart to capture images you will enjoy for a lifetime.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,125

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Kayleigh Married on 09/12/2015
    We had Cyndi as our wedding photographer in North Hero, VT and we are very pleased with her work! She was to the point and made sure to have everybody organized to capture the images we wanted in a timely fashion so we could spend time with our guests. I loved how she was creative and improvised right on the spot according to what the surroundings were. We are still going through all of the pictures but we are very happy so far. As if the pictures aren't already amazing to begin with, she edits each of them herself which makes them even more breathtaking.
    Alison Married on 05/24/2015
    Cyndi captured our wedding beautifully and we have hundreds of digital memories to look back upon for years to come because of her great work!! She guided us based on her expertise and years of experience and we are so happy we were able to collaborate with her to get all our shots from throughout the day. She listened to our input and made everything happen and improvised when needed, even climbing on ladders to get the perfect shot of our entire reception :). She was extremely professional from beginning to end but was very personable so she made us feel comfortable and confident through the entire process. You will be so happy picking Cyndi to capture your wedding day and I highly recommend her!!

Cyndi Photography's reply:

Hi Alison,
    Thank you so much for your kind review. It was an absolute pleasure photographing your Boston wedding. It was so wonderful that your great-great grandfather, I think that's correct, was married in the Saint Cecilia Parish and of course, the Omni Parker House reception too, was amazing. I was so pleased too that we were able to photograph portraits in the Boston Garden. Your wedding day was steeped in tradition, so much family history in Boston and that you also went to Boston University. You and Damon picked the right location and I'm glad to hear that you love your wedding day images.
    Laura Married on 10/22/2010
    Cyndi was great. My sister used her as a photographer for her wedding and we were so happy with the photos that we asked her to photograph my wedding five years later. She is very easy to work with and very helpful. Not only does she know how to capture intimate moments, but she also helped me with my hair and makeup. You can tell that she tries to sit back and allow the day unfold and let people be who they are as she guides them through her lens. We love our pictures and see new things in them every time we look at them.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

Cyndi Photography Price Rates

High Definition Band High Definition Band Wedding Bands

Cyndi is one of the top photographers available. I highly recommend her.

Foxglove Custom Bridal Gowns Foxglove Custom Bridal Gowns Wedding Dresses

When Cindi Freeman Photography photographs a wedding, each photo is a unique reflection of your celebration. There are no stock photos. Each photo is a piece of art. With her acute sensitivity, each photo places the viewer at the scene.

Elegant Venues, LLC Elegant Venues, LLC Wedding Planners

Cyndi's commitment to capturing the joy in the moment is evident in her work with the many happy couples she has worked with over her career. With so many photographers for clients to choose from, it is important to find not only one who has an excellent eye, but is a dedicated professional as well. Cyndi will work tirelessley to ensure that your album will be filled with images of your friends and family that will be cherished for years to come.

68 East Terrace South Burlington, VT, 05403
Location of (Cyndi Photography)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding