Floral Artistry Reviews

Floral Artistry 1
Floral Artistry 2
Floral Artistry 3

Gabrielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Alison's work for our wedding was superb. She was incredible to work with through email and phone calls, and she really made sure to understand our vision and desire for our wedding flowers. There were a few areas where we didn't specifically know what we wanted, so we trusted her to make decisions for us and we couldn't have been happier! All the colors and flowers picked were so beautiful, the arrangements were thoughtful and beautiful, and my bridal bouquet was more perfect than what I had imagined in my head. I highly recommend Floral Artistry!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jen · Married on 05/18/2018

I gave Alison free range to create what she thought would go best with my theme and color scheme and she did not disappoint. She created arrangements and bouquets far better than I could have even imagined. She took ideas/designs from my Pinterest board and created my own pin-worthy designs. Alison is an artist and a master at her craft!

Floral Artistry 4
    Floral Artistry 5
    Floral Artistry 6
    Sent on 06/03/2018

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Alison was absolutely fantastic to work with and the floral arrangements/bouquets/etc. that she provided for our wedding were stunning. From the first phone call that we had, she understood our vision for the wedding and gave great ideas about how the flowers could support and complement that vision. She was respectful of our budget and was able to deliver a beautiful product. We are so happy that we chose to work with her and you won't regret picking her for your wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Kelsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Cannot say enough great things about Alison Ellis and the quality of her work. She did an amazing job turning our wedding flower vision into reality. She was so easy to work with and accommodating. Her work is spectacular and I really could not have been happier with everything she did.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/22/2017

I cannot say enough good things about how amazing our wedding flowers were. As the name of her business implies, Alison is not just a florist, but an artist! From our very first phone conversation I could tell how knowledgable and professional she was, and she did an amazing job listening to my vision and implementing it. Every time I passed by our wedding flowers over the course of the weekend I noticed some new and beautiful aspect. They were truly special and working with Alison was a treat. She is very friendly and bubbly, and had us at her home for a meeting where we spent an hour just chatting about a wide range of topics (including flowers, of course!). The flowers are expensive, but you are paying for Alison's expertise, skill, and creative eye, and it was worth every cent!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Meredith · Married on 06/25/2016

You need to hire Alison! She was seriously one of my favorite vendors to work with. Her work is absolutely beautiful and she is so much fun to work with. She had great ideas and I loved that she went through my Pinterest board with me to help me narrow down the "look" I was going for. And she executed it perfectly. We got so many compliments on our flowers... I can't say enough good things about her! She was also reasonably priced for the service she provided. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/16/2016
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/18/2016

Alison did a fantastic job with the floral design for our wedding day! From our first conversation over the phone, I knew she totally understood my vision and would be a joy to work with. We discussed general flower preferences (peonies!), color scheme, and a list of pieces needed, and then I left it up to her talents! The day of the wedding, it was such a treat to see what she had created. My expectations were most definitely exceeded. The flowers complemented our venue so beautifully, and Alison's attention to detail was remarkable. Thank you, Alison!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Alison at Vermont Floral Artistry provided the flowers for our wedding, and they were absolutely beautiful. She totally understood the look we wanted and made the flowers fit perfectly with the setting and our taste. All of our bridesmaids raved about their bouquets, and the centerpieces looked perfect in our reception venue. Because we were planning from out of town, we never met Alison until our wedding day when she dropped off the flowers, but she was very responsive and easy to work with via email and phone in the months leading up to the wedding. Her flowers didn't come cheap but they were worth it, we highly recommend working with Alison at Floral Artistry!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Patrick · Married on 05/24/2015

Alison was great and super easy to work with. If I could give her more than 5 stars I would!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Jenna · Married on 10/04/2014

Floral Artistry did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. After talking to Alison the first time, I knew that she would create the perfect arrangements for us, even if I only had a vague idea of what we wanted. It was so incredible to let her take our inputs and trust that when we arrived on the day of the wedding, everything would be perfect. It was one less thing for us to worry about, and she could not have done a better job creating the flowers that set the tone for our wedding. They were all gorgeous, and so many of our guests commented on how much they loved them. The attention to detail was astounding. Everyone could tell that Alison truly enjoys what she does, and takes great pride in the arrangements that she creates. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome. Thank you, Alison!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Floral Artistry provided me with the most amazing flowers for our wedding day. Alison listened to everything I liked, and I asked her just to choose whatever would look best within those color and flower guidelines. She blew me away. She is so kind and flexible, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Alison was so great to work with and we couldn't have been happier with our flowers on our wedding day. She was especially great in helping us come up with floral decor plan for our last minute ceremony venue change (as it was raining)!?! I would highly recommend Alison!! She is very organized and super sweet and very helpful throughout the whole process!!!

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • Olga

Olga · Married on 08/17/2014

I'm not sure I can say anything that hasn't already been said in the 26 reviews before me, but I can't help adding another glowing account. Alison is an artist, she truly is. Her work is BEAUTIFUL. And she is one of the friendliest, funniest and nicest people I have ever met! Our initial phone consult felt like talking with an old friend.

The flowers she put together for our wedding were just perfection, and I wish I could have had an unlimited flower budget just to see what she would have done with that! She is definitely not inexpensive, but I will gladly pay a bit extra for somebody who is just so good at what they do. And on top of that, she is able to source the freshest flowers that keep wonderfully, in spite of all the travels they have to go through!

Overall, I would recommend Alison and the Floral Artistry experience to any bride, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Celia · Married on 06/07/2014

Alison is a very talent florist with amazing skills.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2013

Alison was amazing! The flowers were exactly what we wanted! She took our vision and brought it to life on our wedding day! We couldn't have been happier with her!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Jake · Married on 05/11/2013

Alison at Floral Artistry was wonderful to work with! We came to her just a few weeks before our wedding and she didn't just pull it together - she made it look gorgeous! She found the perfect flowers and vases for our event, and everything was set up very nicely.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Meline · Married on 12/30/2012

Alison's work was beautiful, and represented exactly what we discussed. Since we weren't located in the area we never met her, but it didn't matter because she was so thoughtful and listened so well during our conversations. The flowers couldn't have been more beautiful, and Alison followed up the day before the wedding just to confirm the last minute details and give me peace of mind that everything was going to work out well. Would highly recommend working with Alison.

Sent on 01/31/2013

Liz · Married on 11/03/2012

Alison was incredible to work with. I gave her some ideas about the look and feel of the Vermont Woodsy Wedding we were planning and she put together the perfect flowers. My bridal bouquet was especially amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Laura · Married on 09/24/2011

Working with Alison was wonderful! She was easy to communicate with and very friendly and accessible during the planning process. Most importantly, the flowers on our wedding day were perfect! She captured exactly what we wanted and did a fantastic job. I feel so lucky to have worked with her.

Sent on 11/11/2011

Rachel · Married on 08/20/2011

Alison is amazing. I loved my flowers so much-- she puts colors and flowers together so beautifully, and is just so helpful in making a bride's vision reality. I was so happy with everything, and the birch chuppah that she uses is just perfect. What is also so great about Alison is how honest and helpful she is throughout the wedding planning process, from bridesmaid dresses to room layout, etc. Thanks Alison!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Maria · Married on 11/26/2010

I pretty much told Alison my colors and theme and she just went with it. Everything was absolutely perfect. I would not have changed a thing!

Sent on 12/15/2010

Chelsea · Married on 10/23/2010

The flowers Floral Artistry provided for our wedding were breathtaking. Alison was helpful, friendly and very enjoyable to work with as I planned our wedding (from out-of-state!). Every time we look at the pictures from our wedding day, my husband and I can't help but to comment on how beautiful our flowers looked. I highly recommend Floral Artistry for your wedding or other formal event.

- Chelsea

Sent on 12/29/2010

Burgandy · Married on 10/16/2010

Alison is straight up amazing! What I loved the most about working with her was that she was not afraid to be honest with me and give me her opinion. If something I suggested seemed to be over the top or even out dated she let me know.

Aside from her honesty, she does amazing work! I cant express enough how talented Alison is at her craft. My flowers and decor were everything I could have dreamed of and asked for. My wedding was so beautiful thanks to Alison's help. It just wouldn't have been the same day without her. I fully trust her intend to use her services for any future event that I will need her service.

Sent on 02/24/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 10/02/2010

Alison's efforts were top notch in every regard. She was quick to respond to my questions with thorough answers and suggestions, was more than willing to make last minute changes to our order, and listened to all of my thoughts and requests. She's an absolute pleasure to work with, and she totally "gets it" when brides talk about what they want with her.

I had heard nothing but excellent things about the quality of her floral arrangements from others that have worked with her in the past, and even expecting the best, she still managed to exceed my expectations. I absolutely loved all the flowers, and I'm still hearing from friends and family about how gorgeous they were. If there was a way to give more than five stars on this webpage, I definitely would!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/11/2010

Alison was amazing! We sat down to discuss flowers and look at pictures and she immediately understood what we were looking for. She had great suggestions, but was completely understanding if we didn't like them all. Day of, she showed up and took care of everything. Without any direction she made everything beautiful. She even did some extra touches and made sure we were okay with them before leaving. Anything that we didn't love, she perfected right away! We got tons of great comments about our flowers. Everyone wanted to know who we used. We loved all of the flowers ... it's too bad that they don't last forever.

Sent on 10/22/2010