Jessica's Country Flowers Reviews

50 | Collinsville, CT

50 Reviews for Jessica's Country Flowers

Meg · Married on 10/01/2011

Jessica was a pleasure to work with--I am thrilled that I was able to have her design my wedding!

Firstly, the flowers were BEYOND stunning--my bouquet was amazing! Also, I had so many guests tell me that the ceremony and reception flower arrangements blew them away with their elegance. Jessica translated my vision of a romantic, “Titanic-esque” wedding into reality with her floral design. The arrangements were A+ “constructed”—my husband's buttoniere survived all day in spite of the hugs, dancing, and photography that lesser buttonieres would have been destroyed by.

Jessica's services and communication are top notch—she was frequently available to meet, chat via email or over the phone and answer my many questions.

Beyond her demonstrated excellence in floral design, Jessica knows how to deliver a cohesive, elegant wedding. Her knowledge extends beyond her floral expertise--she has a thorough understanding of the wedding industry and is connected with other top New England vendors. Her obvious enthusiasm for what she does combined with warmth and professionalism makes what can be a very stressful time for a bride more enjoyable.

Jessica delivers stellar service with a personal touch—on my wedding day, Jessica and her husband personally delivered my bouquet (along with the bridesmaids’) in person to the hotel where I was prepping. It meant so much to me that she took the time to make sure I was happy with the final product!

I would not hesitate to recommend her to other brides. Book with confidence!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Margaret · Married on 08/12/2011

All the flowers & decor for the wedding was done to perfection. Was very happy with all that Jessica had done.. Would recommend everyone, for any occasion.

Sent on 12/08/2011

anna · Married on 05/21/2011

how many synonyms for wonderful? jessica encompasses them all!!!!! she put together an incredible giveaway for our dream wedding and a dream it truly was! aside from her generosity, her talent with flowers is beyond words. of course we had many discussions of the overall vision, but we had no idea what to expect until the day of and we were blown away. it was perfect, the blooms incredible. i will be devastated when my bouquet finally dies, although i am trying desperately to preserve it because it was so beautiful. all of the girl's flowers were, and the tablescape breath taking. a huge thank you to jessica for her ENORMOUS heart and her incredible talent. we love you to bits!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Karri · Married on 04/30/2011

Jessica, her husband Scott, and the rest of her crew at Jessica's Country Flowers went above and beyond our wedding day expectations. It's nice to see a vendor be just as excited about your wedding details as you are! We wanted a few things that weren't typical; a parisol for my flower girl, lamps for centerpieces, and an arbor for the ceremony. Jessica exceeded any expectations we had and took my design ideas and made them phenomenal. I couldn't have been more pleased, and would be happy to reccomend her to anyone interested in having a beautiful wedding. She excels in creating custom pieces that will be unlike anything you've ever seen before, exactly what we were hoping for when it came to our wedding. She went above and beyond just floral design and helped me coordinate with other vendors, and was happy to meet with me on multiple occasions to ensure I got everything I wanted on my wedding day. Jessica and Scott are kind, generous, thoughtful people that devote all of their time and energy to make you feel like your event is the only important work they have; they'll go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is perfect! I will be sure to use Jessica in any event I have in the future that might require her expertise!

Sent on 05/22/2011
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 02/12/2011

We loved what she created for our big day and received soooo many compliments from our guests and even friends who didn't go to the wedding mention how beautiful the flowers were!! Jessica's flowers had to be the most talked about detail at the wedding :-)

During the cocktail hour I snuck a peek of the reception room, it was being flipped from ceremony to reception. I could not believe my eyes, the flowers were outstanding and made such a huge visual impact that I'll never forget. Money well spent!!

Jessica was wonderful to work with, from beginning to end. Her creativity and love of flowers really shows in her beautiful floral design. She's an artist, thank you Jessica.

Sent on 03/23/2011

Lindsay · Married on 10/09/2010

Jessica worked closely with us when designing our wedding. We had a specific vision and she made it a reality. She's amazing at her craft and comes up with the most unique and creative touches. Her floral designs speak for themselves. The centerpieces for our wedding were gigantic with thick glass and gorgeous submerged orchids. The variety of flowers she included made for a stunning arrangement and the colors were absolustely brilliant. I think that you can get an idea of her design capabilities just by looking at her portfolio. There really are no words for how beautiful her work is. I think what you don't know and what will really help you to choose her (and you should!) are the things that pictures don't show. For example, her professionalism: she is 100% responsive and available to you whenever you have a question or idea. Her excitement: she is JUST as, if not MORE excited then you are about your wedding. Her creativity (I know I said this but I have to mention it again) : the little touches she adds to things is what makes her special - The fabric that she wrapped the bridesmaid bouquets in, the way she built the grandmother coursages into what can only be described as works of art, the boutinere designs and way she crafted our little ring bearers so it was just his size. Her experience: She will remind you of the things you are forgetting and help you make it happen - Did you order your aisle runner, what out of town guest bags, what about favors. Her Friendship: she will email you out of the blue to check in, she'll post a message on your facebook wall at JUST the right moment, when you need it most and finally, her LOVE OF WHAT SHE DOES: It's obvious that Jessica loves being a wedding floral designer. She loves weddings. She loves people and she wants to make your wedding vision a reality. She won't design a wedding that is suited to HER tastes. She'll take every piece of advice and information that you give her and design a wedding that fits YOU and your fiance to a T. That is what makes Jessica fabulous and that is why you should choose her for you wedding florals.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Caitlin · Married on 08/21/2010

I don't even know where to begin, Jessica was absolutely amazing from start to finish! The flowers -the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces - were amazing. We told Jessica what we were thinking about in terms of color and type of flower and she produced something above and beyond what we could ever have imagined. We loved working with Jessica and Scott and their team, each one of them is so talented and, more than that, just some of the kindest people we've known!

Sent on 08/31/2010

Patty · Married on 07/24/2010

Jessica is an amazing artist when it comes to flowers. Her imagination and creativity left everyone speechless. She made my wedding perfect. I'm more than impressed with her work. Every centerpiece was flawless. She made my wedding a hit and i am beyond pleased with her work. People in California, Greece, and CT are still taking about my wedding because of my centerpieces.
    I am so happy I chose Jessica and have no complaints what so ever. If you want the best wedding and people to be impressed, go with Jessica's Country Flowers. She will not let you down. She does everything you ask her for and more. Thank You Jessica for such an elite and fabulous wedding!!

Patty and John Perlegos

Sent on 09/01/2010

Amy · Married on 06/26/2010

From the moment that I met her, Jessica was a pleasure to work with. Although I knew nothing about flowers, she listened to me and was able to assemble all of my jumbled ideas into a vision that truly reflected who I was. Unlike other florists that we consulted, Jessica never tried to fit me into her idea of a wedding or her idea of how florals should be; she truly responded to who I was and helped me to create an event that reflected that. Our flowers and decor were stunning, and they exceeded even my high expectations. I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Jen · Married on 06/12/2010

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Jessica's Country Flowers. She recently did the flowers for my wedding and it was truly amazing. They were everything we asked for and more. Our guests keep raving about the unique and georgous centerpieces many saying they were out of this world!!! Jessica turned my ideas into beautiful masterpieces - would highly recommend to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 06/29/2010

sucheta · Married on 05/30/2010

Stunning, stylish and elegant! Those are the words I would use to describe the flowers on our wedding day.

Jessica was very willing to work with us, especially given our tight budget and made our wedding look gorgeous.

We really enjoyed working with Jessica and appreciate all that she did for us!

Sent on 12/03/2010

Katie · Married on 02/13/2010

I can’t say enough good things about Jessica, her husband Scott, and their team. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous; I couldn’t have imagined them to be more beautiful! Everyone was talking about how amazing they looked. When I met with Jessica and was looking through her display books, there was honestly not one thing I didn’t like. She is so talented and everything she creates is wonderful! The special touches and detailing in her work make everything unique. She asked for my opinion and kept me updated with all of her new ideas, but I let her create the beautiful “Winter Wonderland” she was envisioning. I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/24/2010

Kimberly · Married on 10/18/2009

Jessica did my flowers for my October 18, 2009 wedding at St. Clements Castle and I couldn't be happier. I knew I wanted fall colors and a cozy atmosphere and Jessica right away new exactly what I wanted and came through.

On the day of my wedding it poured, I was originally supposed to have an outdoor garden ceremony hoping to really capture the fall into our wedding. When I came to the realization that I was not going to get that fall foliage ceremony I was bummed..that is until the flowers showed up.. It didn't matter where the ceremony was held Jessica made the outside come in with the flowers and all the colors she incorporated.

Everyone raved about the flowers and I couldn't be more thankful that we chose Jessica to create our wedding day atmosphere!

Sent on 11/05/2009

Amie · Married on 10/17/2009

Jessica did the flowers for my 10/17/09 wedding and I couldn't be happier with the results! I went into our first meeting with a general idea of what I wanted, but Jessica's creative mind was able to pull it all together. Nearly every guest complimented the flowers and I have received many emails since raving about the centerpieces!

I live and work in Manhattan and her work is clearly better than many high-end vendors here. She is worth every penny! I would jump to hire her again!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Rose · Married on 10/10/2009

Throughout the entire process, Jessica has been kind, patient, and extremely professional. From our very first meeting, my fiance and I felt very comfortable with what we would be receiving: everything was spelled out and nothing came as a surprise. Even though we had to make minor tweaks what seemed like every couple of months, Jessica was flexible and accomodating, and all emails and phone calls were responded to way quicker than I expected. The sample bouquet that we received was just as amazing as the final product, which was simply gorgeous. Every little detail was accounted for, from the ribbon that was used around the bouquets to the simple yet stunning boutonnieres . Jessica was able to take our vision and make it a reality - one that impressed every single guest (and vendor!) and every person that has viewed our photographs. The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and the tree that we had on our placecard table was a work of art in itself. One of the most memorable things for our guests were our flowers, which in itself shows you how much of an impact these arrangements made. I cannot begin to tell you how happy we were with everything that Jessica did - she is an amazing artist and a really wonderful person, and we would recommend her and her services without hesitation.

Sent on 10/22/2009

Rosie · Married on 09/26/2009

When we started planning our wedding we really weren't sure what we wanted to do. We first met with Jessica about a month and a half before the wedding. We had very few ideas and weren't really sure exactly what we wanted. Jessica was super excited to work with us. Which was awesome because we were really stressed. In the short month and half she took our ideas and turned them into a beautiful reality. The bridal bouquet and the center pieces were simply amazing. We had two types of center pieces and both were incredible. The little touches such as the rose petals and paper lanterns were also spectacular. Everyone at the wedding was blown away by what Jessica and her team had done. My mother, and friends are still talking about the flowers and how lovely the wedding was.

Jessica thank you so much for the wonderful job you and your staff did. You truly made our wedding day special!

Sent on 10/07/2009

caroline · Married on 09/19/2009

Jessica was wonderful! My husband and I really didn't know what we wanted and she was very patient and really figured out what would be perfect for us. Our flowers were AMAZING! She did some really unique things that looked really beautiful. The flowers were perfect and she was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/27/2009

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2009

Jessica did an absolutely fabulous job with the flowers at my wedding. Everyone is still raving about them and I have one family member who claims she doesn't want to get flowers from anyone but her now! Jessica made my wedding and reception things of beauty, and went beyond my wildest expectations. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/09/2009

Joy · Married on 08/15/2009

Jessica is an absolute pleasure to work with! More importantly, she is an extremely gifted, creative professional. The bouquets and flower arrangements that she did for my wedding and reception were breathtakingly beautiful! I received so many compliments about the flowers. I enthusiastically recommend Jessica to other brides!

Sent on 09/10/2009

Juliana · Married on 07/18/2009

If I could describe Jessica's Country Flowers in one word I would have to say "UNIQUE".

On my first meeting with Jessica, I knew that she was the one. Our initial consultation was excellent. She was enthusiastic about her work and what she could create for us. She was very friendly and always smiling. She spent as much time needed with us and never rushed us out the door. She was alway available for questions, but when she wasn't she would return our calls or e-mails no later than an hour. She was very patient and professional until the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding I felt very confident in her and her team and did not worry about her at all. I gave her absolute authority of the hall and I am sure glad I did because it looked AMAZING. I am so thankful for finding Jessica's Country Flower and recomend her to anyone looking to have an amazing wedding. Her prices are well worth what she has to deliver.

Sent on 08/05/2009

Jannelle · Married on 06/27/2009

Jessica did the best job at my wedding! I could not have asked for better service, quality, professionalism, promptness and experitse. She is very talented with figuring out what it is you want and what will look and work the best. She has far exceeded my expectations and fulfilled my dream come true fairy-tale wedding. I would work with her again at any time and would recommend her to anyone that seeks perfection, grace and distinction. She accomplished the best work I have ever seen and I have been working weddings myself over the past ten years. Nothing can be better than the work she does! Best Florist ever!

Sent on 07/30/2009

Amy · Married on 06/20/2009

Jessica is amazingly talented and professional. Her work at my wedding was beautiful and it was exactly how I pictured my wedding day to be. She took the time to have multiple meetings with me so that all of my questions/concerns were answered and addressed. My wedding day was perfect because of Jessica and her staff's hard work. All of the flowers from the arbor behind my husband and I during the ceremony to every centerpiece on the tables to the flowers surrounding the cake were all beautiful and fresh. The decor was amazing. All of our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful the wedding was. She is truly an artist and has an amazing gift! I would hire Jessica again without hesitation.

Sent on 07/10/2009

Christine · Married on 06/06/2009

To give you an idea of how great Jessica really is, I have no knowledge of flowers AT ALL, and I'm not one of those girls who has dreamed about their wedding day since they were two & knew every detail of what they wanted... We went through hundreds of pictures in magazines, in books, in albums and online trying to find a variety of flowers and colors that made me say "wow". Jessica was always bringing up a mixture of creative ideas each and every time we spoke. Jessica is 100% straight forward. She doesn�t have hidden fees like most wedding vendors that are out there to just make money. She is only pricey if the Bride happens to have expensive taste - she understands a budget and will stick to it if you ask her to. jessica takes pride in her work which shines through each and every one of her creations!

Everyone at my wedding was commenting on how amazing the flowers were, how each bloom was flawless, how well everything went together, and how the combinations of flowers made our giant ballroom smell fantastic! People were stopping in their tracks as they entered our ballroom �20 tall glass vases holding rows of orchids with flowers exploding out of the tops, orchids on every place setting and a tiered cake housing hundreds of flowers, each bouquet complimenting the next, each boutonni�re perfectly picked� It was truly a breathtaking sight. It was everything I could have asked for and more!

Jessica understood that my husband I had lives outside of wedding planning and was always willing to work with us. She was able to accommodate my hectic schedule, deal with my obsession to achieve perfection, and meet with me many times to go over EVERY little detail. She was able to communicate via email, text message, phone calls and face to face meetings, you name it � she can do it! She must have received thousands of emails and phone calls from me, and Jessica was never annoyed or rude or unprofessional. She always made me feel important, and that everything I had to say mattered to her.

Jessica is absolutely AMAZING. She aims to please from day one and will never let you down! Jessica was the one vendor my husband and chose that we were 100% happy with! She was able to work under extreme time constraints on my wedding day, and I was completely confidant that she would do a fantastic job. If you want the best, and you do not want ANY stress on your wedding day - you hire Jessica!! She is 100% there for you from the second you add her to your wedding vendor team!

Sent on 07/23/2009

Marti · Married on 12/31/2008

Jessica was absolutely phenomenal, from the beginning stages of planning though event set-up. She was able to take ideas I found in magazines or just dreamed up in my head, and she made them into reality (and much better than I could have ever dreamed of!). It is wonderful waking up on your big day and knowing that you have nothing to worry about with your vendors - that is exactly the feeling you will have with Jessica. Her professionalism and creativity shows in all of her work. She created a beautiful ceremony arch and all of the ceremony flowers, an incredible "tree like" centerpiece for our escort table, ladies room basket, and 16 centerpieces (half tall and half short). I can't even tell you how many compliments I got throughout the night and afterwards on the decor. It's worth the investment, and something you will always remember as being perfect for your special day. A +++

Sent on 02/08/2009

Stacie · Married on 09/19/2008

I would highly recommend Jessica's Country Flowers to any bride. Her work is breathtaking, guests wont be able to stop commenting on your decor for months afterwards. Jessica was extremely professional and always replied to all inquiries immediately. She also did my invitations, which were just perfect. I am forever thankful to Jessica's Country Flowers and their hard work for making my wedding day perfect.

Sent on 11/04/2008