Jessica S Cunningham Photography Reviews

15 | Hamburg, NY

15 Reviews for Jessica S Cunningham Photography

Amy · Married on 08/15/2015

Jessica was very professional and easy to work with. She works efficiently and has a great eye for capturing beautiful moments. Our wedding photos really reflect the fun and relaxed atmosphere of the day!

Sent on 09/11/2015
  • User5220273 · 2+ years ago

Jessica was super friendly, accommodating, and helpful. She made sure I got all the photos I wanted. I didn't feel the need to worry about anything with her handling my photographs--she helped make our wedding stress-free! She's also great at handling the creation of our wedding album (which was included in the price.)

Sent on 12/20/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/03/2015

Jessica was a fantastic photographer to work with, we highly recommend her and her services! She was great - she worked hard to remain invisible during the ceremony photos, so my husband and I didn't even notice she was there, but she was available for every photo needed. The shots she captured were AMAZING - she came prepared with the list of shots we wanted taken (without having to pull a list out every few minutes to reference), so nothing was missed. Jessica also added her own original shots to the list, and we've received many delightful photos that are unique to us. Her rates were affordable, especially for the high-quality and numerous photos we received.

I can't wait to print all of our photos out and frame them to be displayed. I've only shared the wedding photos with a few people so far, and they are also ecstatic about the photos, which moved them to tears as they recalled and re-lived the wedding ceremony and reception. They also remarked on Jessica's professionalism and upbeat energy, which made her a joy to interact with during even the most stressful parts of the day. Family and friends also remarked that they were amazed at the number of photos that were given to us by Jessica, as well as all the shots captured, noting that they were much better than other weddings they've seen, where they had a team of photographers present, but produced half or fewer photos, and weren't as high quality, and the photographers were noticeably present.

I highly recommend Jessica's services for wedding photography - I am amazed by the beautiful photos that we'll now have for many years to come to always remind us of our special day!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Jeffrey · Married on 10/18/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Jessica took amazing photos that truly captured the essence of our special day. We are so grateful to have found her. She was both personal and professional and we would highly recommend her services.

Simran · Married on 09/13/2014

Jessica photographed our wedding in Seneca Falls on July 11, 2015. We can't say enough good things...

Firstly, Jessica was great to work with. Friendly, personable, positive, very responsive leading up to our wedding day. She was super organized and had us fill out an info sheet, so we were completely on the same page regarding how our ceremony was structured, the types of pictures we wanted, who we wanted in them (which groups we wanted together), etc.

Wedding day arrived and Jessica was the perfect mix of efficient and on the ball, but not "too much" in terms of lining people up for wedding shoots!

She got our pictures to us in record time (at the end of July... we thought they would've taken at least a month!) and we can view them on her online site, which is super convenient, especially when wanting to share with family and friends. She is also sending a USB with the pictures to us in the mail.

So now to the most important part, the pictures... they are... GORGEOUS!!!! Seriously! She captured each moment, nice candid ones as well as portrait shots... really they look so, so, so good. Better than we could've ever imagined. We are so excited to share them with family and friends!

Thank you Jessica for capturing memories that we will forever have of this day!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Angel · Married on 10/26/2013

Jessica was amazing and very accommodating to my needs for the wedding. The pictures were beautiful, with a wide variety of shots, and she also got them to me in a timely manner. She is friendly and professional. Her price is the best around for the quality and quantity of photos I got.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2013

Jessica did a WONDERFUL job for our wedding. She was so fun to work with. She took tons of photos, was open to our ideas and she kept a low profile while getting greats shots. She even managed to wrangle my huge extended family together and got everyone to be still long enough for a great group photo, and that is quite a feat. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Jessica was very accommodating to our needs, and was far and away the best value. We were happy with the pictures and would go with her as our wedding photographer a second time.
    Not only did she offer flexible arrangements and a good price, but she got the pictures to us quickly so that we could distribute the pictures to friends and family.

Katie · Married on 09/07/2013

Jessica did a wonderful job. She took charge of a pretty big crowd and got us all organized. All 700 of my pictures look great. I can't find any I don't like. And I love how she sent the photos on a custom wood engraved jump drive. Overall she went above and beyond what I expected!!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Jessica did a great job!!! She took many pictures and even cropped in a t-rex in a few.. no complaints.

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 05/25/2013

I found Jessica by chance on day when I was searching for photographers. She responded quickly to my inquiry and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her services for any occasion.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Brittany · Married on 05/18/2013

Jessica was a very nice person. She was very accommodating and easy to work with. She took all of the pictures I asked to take and did an amazing job with them all! When we have pictures taken again we will definitely be using Jessica!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2011

i enjoyed working with Jessica

Sent on 12/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

Jessica was very friendly, professional and open to ideas.

Sent on 12/15/2014

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0

Jessica was very accommodating to our needs. She took great outdoor photos.