Jennie's Cake Creations Reviews

28 Reviews for Jennie's Cake Creations

Jennie's Cake Creations 1
Jennie's Cake Creations 2

Jodie · Married on 09/29/2018

DELICIOUS!! That's the first thing I have to say about Jennies Cake Creations! Jennie made a cake and cupcakes for my wedding and they were so good. I had guests asking me a week after the wedding where they could get the cupcakes that were on the dessert table. My husband sketched up a cake design that we liked and Jennie made it come to life! Between his sketch and a few conversations and pictures, we had a beautiful geode cake. It tasted amazing too! Jennie is great to work with and went above and beyond to give us exactly what we wanted on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

If you want some of the best cupcakes and cakes around, book Jennie. She made over 400 cupcakes in 5 different flavors for our wedding this past weekend and holy cow were they good. She set them up in a BEAUTIFUL display ... but really nothing compares to the taste. Jennie is just wonderful to work with. She provided us with a sample box of cupcakes that we tried months before the wedding and we knew we didn't go wrong. She delivered the cupcakes to the reception hall the morning of the wedding and they were all set and ready to go for our guests. They're just so ^&%$ good!!!

Jennie if you see this thank you so very much for helping make our big day so special and providing us with the most delicious treats. I received SO many compliments on the cupcakes. You truly do amazing work!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Jennie's Cake Creations 3

Mandee · Married on 07/28/2018

Jennie is a superstar! She made a cake for my wedding. She is very professional and talented. She responded to me in a timely manner and was easily to woark with. I had a themed wedding and it fit right in with my theme. The guests loved it! The flavor of the cake was outstanding! I received so many compliments. I would with out a doubt recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Mary · Married on 11/04/2017

I was beyond blessed when I stumbled upon this sweet lady and her bakery! Trying to plan and purchase a wedding cake to feed 100, plus 100 cupcakes while being out of state is not an easy task! But Jenni was absolutely the sweetest and worked so patiently with me, trying to communicate the brides requests. Not only did the cake/cupcakes wow us with how perfectly she recreated what the bride wanted, but the flavors were out of this world! People actually went back for seconds on the cake (which never happens with typical wedding cakes!) The only problem I can find with Jenni is she isn’t local to me so I could use her services more often ;) thank you for your excellent customer service and amazing cake!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Jennie's Cake Creations 4

Bryan · Married on 08/26/2017

The cake and cupcakes were absolutely delicious! Everyone at the wedding was ranting and raving about them! She was a pleasure to work with and a all around great person.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

Jennie's Cake Creations is an absolutely amazing!!! I couldn't ask for a more beautiful moist delicious wedding cake!!! Always in touch via phone or msg. I was very reluctant to use fondant on my wedding cake. Jennie makes hers from scratch and it's very tasty not dry at all!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Haley · Married on 06/11/2016

Jennie made THE most delicious cupcakes for my reception!!! Not only did they look fancy, they also tasted AMAZING! I had so many people ask me who made them. I even had some say they were THE best cupcakes they've ever had! I was beyond satisfied! Thank you SO much ♥

Sent on 06/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

From idea to cake Jennie was amazing to work with. Her cake was amazing and she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

Jennie was so full of energy and so easy going and fun to work with! We gave her 4 different pictures of cakes we wanted her to incorporate into 1 and she NAILED IT!!! Our beach themed cake was absolutely gorgeous! And it tasted phenomenal! Jennie worked with our tight budget to get the exact cake we wanted and to ensure we were happy. I strongly recommend her to anyone! If you want a professional looking and delicious cake then Jennie should be your choice!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Makayla · Married on 07/25/2015

Jennie did an amazing job on our wedding cake!! It was not only absolutely beautiful, but tasted exceptional! We have had so many compliments on the cake and have had several people asking us where we got it! I would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Steve and Alison · Married on 07/26/2014

We are seriously counting down the day until we can get our one year anniversary cake!

The cake looked fabulous, tasted even better!

We had six layers with six different flavor combinations--we still are arguing which one was the best!!!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Jill · Married on 06/21/2014

Jennie is an artist! She made us the most beautiful wedding cake. It tasted absolutely delicious and all of our guests commented on how wonderful the cake looked and tasted!

She is extremely kind was so helpful in the planning process. She designed the perfect wedding cake for our Summer Solstice Wedding. I would certainly recommend Jennie and wished she lived closer to my home town!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Austin · Married on 05/17/2014

Jennie was amazing!! Not only did she provide beautiful cupcakes and a two tiered cake for my wedding, but it was absolutely delicious! Living in a state far from where you are getting married makes the planning process diffcult, but Jennie went above and beyond to communicate with me and even set up a cake tasting with some relatives prior to the event. Also, her prices are really wonderful! She always responds promptly and delivered everything on time to my reception venue. Jennies Cake Creations was perfect for my wedding day, and I would very highly recommend her for any of your cake needs!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Kayla · Married on 05/18/2013

I could not asked for a more perfect cake for our wedding! Jennie's Cake Creations did an amazing job! My cake was everything i wanted and more, my cake was very personalized for me and my topper was even hand made and edible was a tractor with bride and groom that had so much detail that it was amazing how much time and effort she must have put into it. Also was very delicious and i was told many many compliments on how wonderful it tasted! Also she was great to work with very responsive to all questions and very flexible when i wanted to change my size and make my cake into a 6 tier cake! Thank you so much Jennie for the wonderful cake that helped make our day so special!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Hailey · Married on 11/03/2012

Jennie is delightful, professional, and highly talented! She made an exquisite 4 tier cake for my wedding, and it was more beautiful than I had hoped for. Additionally, it was delicious, all the guests were talking about it! You have to try her red velvet, take my word for it.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Karen · Married on 10/06/2012

Our wedding cake was so beautiful, people were sad to see it cut into......until they tasted it. This was the best tasting wedding cake I've ever had! It was very moist and flavorful. It arrived in plenty of time for the wedding and the flavors and decorations were exactly as I ordered them. I am not a big fan of fondant, but Jennie reassured me that she makes her own and that it is better than the customary fondant. She was very correct!! I normally leave the fondant on my plate, but not this time! I would recommend Jennie's Cake Creations to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Amie · Married on 08/25/2012

Jennie did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING job our wedding cake. We had her design us a birch tree cake which fit our forest themed wedding perfectly. The cake tasted wonderful, the staff and guests couldn't stop talking about how remarkable it was. Jennie was so helpful with us developing our cake and making sure that it was exactly what we wanted.

We will be returning to Jennie for future cakes (birthday, anniversary, etc)

Sent on 09/09/2012

melanie · Married on 07/21/2012

Jennie was great!! everyone told me how good the cake was and how it was not like a "normal" wedding cake because of the flavor and moistness of it at most weddings theres a ton of cake left over. not at mine there was none left. you could pick however many flavors you have tears for. and one of the best things of all is she makes you a new cake at your one year you dont have to save the top and freeze it. she made it just how i asked her to. Jennie is a very talented baker and very good with her customors. if your anything like me and changes her mind often just tell her and she will adjust to whatever you want. i would defently go to Jennie again for any other big events!!!! thanks Jennie you were sooooo great!!
    Melanie Carr

Sent on 07/23/2012

Sara · Married on 07/14/2012

Jennie was a pleasure to work with and the cake she created for my wedding was beyond my expectations. I live in AZ and my wedding was in MI (where she is located) so the majority of our conversations had to take place by email. She was always quick to respond and swap ideas and answer any questions I had. She was awesome!!! Without a doubt this is absolutely who you want to create the cake for your special day :)

Sent on 07/31/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2012

Oh my goodness i don't know where to start other than she is FANTASTIC. I live in California and I was getting married back in MI. I have never had her cake before. She was recommended by family. She was so great working with me many many miles away. We talked about things over phone, over email. I will admit I was nervous. I didn't know how her cakes tasted and I am not a big fondant person because I have tasted some before and I didn't like it... But WOW.. When I saw the cake it was what we wanted to a T. It was BEAUTIFUL.The flavor of the cake was So incredible, so delicious. The fondant had such a nice flavor to it. (You heard of people not being able to eat it). We froze the cake when we went on our honeymoon. When we came back I would cut little tiny pieces off and the cake still tasted incredible frozen. Every time I come back to MI, I think, I will be ordering a cake from her just because. I really liked everything about her and I really hope that you choose to have her make your cake.
    Awesome Job Jennie
    Thanks again

Sent on 07/03/2012

Karen · Married on 06/02/2012

My wedding cake was FABULOUS!!! Jennie created flowers to duplicate my bouquet. Not only did she put realistic ruffles and highlighting on the flower petals, but she also imprinted each petal with the patterns and veins!! The realism of the flowers were definitely unsurpassed as well as the beauty of the rest of the cake! We received numerous comments on the wonderful flavor and moistness of the cake as well! Thank you Jennie! We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful baker and creative cake artist in our community!!!

Sent on 06/09/2012

katelyn · Married on 05/12/2012

Out of all the things you can do to get ready for a wedding, the wedding cake apt. was by far by favorite!!!!! She listend to everyone we wanted and helped us when we were ussure when it came to some designs. She was so super nice and exctied to be apart of our speacial day!! Everyone loved our cake!!! Everything was on time and perfect! I would recommed her to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Sara · Married on 10/01/2011

I don't even know where to being with how wonderful Jennie's Cake Creations business is! Jennie herself is one of the sweetest, most fun-loving amazing people I've ever met and will make your wedding cake dreams and creations come to life. There is seriously NOTHING this girl can't do with your cake! Our cake was beyond delicious, we had 5 different flavors, and you can mix and match unlimitedly...I recieved compliment after compliment on our cakes apperance, her cake truffles were a huge hit, and it was so moist people didn't know how to react except to be in bliss! We wanted a special cake topper made for our cake and she was able to pull it off, we had asked for a tree to be made, with a bride and groom couple sitting with our feet hanging over the edge of the cake and it was amazing! My caterer was SHOCKED because people were literally lining up and running to the cake table to get their piece of cake before it was all gone, I could go on and on forever about how wonderful my experience with Jennie has been, and I feel like I made a dear friend after meeting her, and having her be such a special part of my big day. You will not be disappointed when you choose her to do your cake, make sure you do :) She's fabulous!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Carrlyssa · Married on 09/24/2011

My wedding cake was absolutely fabulous. It was the most gorgeous cake I have ever seen and it tasted just as great as it looked! Everybody at the reception loved the cake. Her variety of flavors and fillings is endless as well. She was willing to create any flavor you desired. I highly recommend Jennie's Cake Creations to anybody who is looking to celebrate with an amazing dessert!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Carolyn · Married on 09/24/2011

I was very delighted with the quality of cake at my little sister's wedding. Carrly loved Jennie, and said that she kept in contact with her. I just want you all to know that this cake could very well be the best cake I have ever had. It definetly is the best wedding cake I have ever had. The layer's were different flavors. We had chocolate, strawberry and vanilla, and there was some layers of frosting deliciousness through it. The cake was so moist and fantastic...and ladies, I am not a sweets person. I pass on dessert 97% of the time. What I am trying to get across is that this cake was phenominal!

And it was gorgeous, totally professional and artistic. It really was a piece of eyecandy, and a topic of conversation around the tables. So, if you want a slice of heaven at your wedding, that your guests will talk about AFTER the wedding, chose this vendor. Her cake, was like, WOW. Yes. That good :)

Sent on 09/26/2011