Jamie Blow Photography Reviews

Jamie Blow Photography 4
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Maness · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful!

Working with Jamie was amazing! Jamie did our engagement session, bridals, and our wedding day! Jamie makes sessions so enjoyable and relaxed because of her joyful personality and sense of humor. Our original wedding date was planned for September 2018 and due to a hurricane we had to push the date last minute. Jamie was so helpful and willing to make it work to still be our photographer for our wedding day! We were so glad! I highly recommend Jamie! She was wonderful!!

Jamie Blow Photography 5
    Jamie Blow Photography 6
    Jamie Blow Photography 7
    Jamie Blow Photography 8

Beth · Married on 04/13/2018

Jamie is amazing to work with and has done exceptionally beautiful photos for both of my daughters weddings! Highly recommend!

Kali · Married on 04/08/2017

Jamie did an amazing job as our photographer! She took the time to get to know us as a couple before our engagement session. She really captured our personalities and love for each other. Jamie really helped us feel at ease and comfortable while taking our photos. She was professional and responded to emails/questions in a timely manner. At the wedding she took photos quickly so our guests weren't waiting on us. We absolutely love all our engagement and wedding pictures! We highly recommend Jamie!

Emilie · Married on 01/14/2017

Jamie was incredible. She was always available to chat, had wonderful ideas for photos, put everyone at ease, and made our day so effortless and perfect. I never once worried about our pictures because Jamie was so professional and sweet the whole time. I would recommend her to anyone 100%!!! Our photos were beautiful, unique, and so fun!!

Christiana · Married on 11/19/2016

Jamie was nothing short of amazing!! She answered all of our questions in such a timely and professional manner but she was also such a great help with the rest of my wedding planning! (Wedding Timeline, Photo Locations, Finding Other Vendors). On the day of, Jamie and her husband were such a great help! I had a dress mishap (my zipper broke :( ) prior to the ceremony, and she and Daniel not only helped us find a way to fix it but they still made sure that we made it on time. To top it all off, our pictures were extremely gorgeous! She captured our day perfectly. Anyone would be lucky to have Jamie as your photographer!

Evan · Married on 10/08/2016

Jamie is absolutely amazing!!! She will bend over backwards to make sure you have exactly what you want in your photos! I wanted our engagement photos taken at the NC State Fair and Jamie walked the whole fair with us while she was 8 months pregnant!! She took the most beautiful shots and her turn around time is amazing! She got my engagement and bridal portraits back to me within a week! When I ordered my engagement book and portraits she had those to me right away too! She always answers her texts and can make even the most difficult groom/groomsmen smile and laugh for pictures! I will never use another photographer except Jamie Blow! :)

Susan · Married on 07/23/2016

This was our second daughters wedding using JamieBlowPhotography (& husband Daniel). Jamie is the sweetest, most precious person and she is an amazing photographer as well. I was completely blown away once again with the beauty of her work and was very excited to see the final images!! Our daughters wedding day and all her gorgeous attendants ( groom, groomsmen & family) were captured for a lifetime of great memories!! Again, it was 100 degrees BUT Jamie kept smiling till the end!! And bless Daniels heart- he was dripping wet- as was I!! Thanks again!! You have captured our hearts!!

Lisa · Married on 05/22/2016

The best thing about Jamie Blow is that she makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, and she makes you laugh! Jamie is incredible to work with - she understands how to capture the true essence of who you are as a couple. During out engagement session Jamie took the time to get to know us, asking us about what we like to do, how we met, really getting to know our story. It made the wedding day so much easier! And her photos are absolutely amazing! She has such a creative eye! I am so glad that we decided to go with her for our wedding.
    Word of advice - she books up quickly, so make sure you call her well in advance!

Hillary · Married on 05/14/2016

What can I say about Jamie Blow?? Umm..I love her!!! She is an amazing person and photographer!! If you are looking for someone who has talent and makes you feel like you have known her forever, Jamie is your girl!! I absolutely love our engagement pictures and my bridal portraits...cannot wait to our wedding pictures because I know they will be great!! Thank you Jamie! ??

Morgan · Married on 05/07/2016

Jamie was absolutely wonderful to work with!!! I can personally vouch that during such a happy time, feeling overwhelmed and stress are also present and Jamie was so relaxing and helped some of those feelings go away. We really preferred her ability to shoot outdoor weddings as ours was completely outdoors.

Katy · Married on 09/25/2015

Jamie is amazing!! Love my pictures and she made my wedding day so easy and fun! My wedding pictures are great!!

Katy · Married on 09/25/2015

You can not go wrong choosing J&J Photography! After weeks of researching the many photographers out there, I came across Jamie. I fell in love with the way she uses natural light and how you can feel the love in the pictures that she captures. After meeting with Jamie the first time I knew she was the one who had to capture our special day. Her sweet and friendly personality stands out. Our pictures were better than I could have ever imagined! If you need a great photographer, you will not be disappointed choosing J&J Photography! Thank you Jamie and Daniel for a lifetime of wonderful pictures to look back on!

Anna · Married on 09/12/2015

Jamie was AMAZING to work with! Throughout the entire booking process and time leading up to the wedding, working with Jamie was seamless. She is so sweet, patient, calm and a BLAST! She was always available to chat about any ideas we had and was extremely organized. On the wedding day, Jamie was a dream! We had a huge bridal party and she was able to keep everyone focused and having fun. Everyone adored her. And then the best part…the actual photos are more gorgeous than I could ever imagine! We are SO lucky we found Jamie! She made sure our big day is one we will never forget!!!

We so so loved the pictures Jamie took for both our engagement and our wedding pictures! Not only did she take amazing pictures, but she always worked super hard to make sure we got all our special moments captured, even if it meant staying later than anticipated! Thank you Jamie!

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

Jamie and her husband are GREAT! They captured special moments that I will cherish for a life time! Not to mention as a anxious bride she was very helpful in calming my nerves and making the day flow with out a problem! From helping me pick out what to wear for our engagement pictures to waiting out the rain for my bridal I wouldn't have wanted anyone else! Definitely money well spend!!!

Shannon · Married on 05/09/2015

I can't say enough great things about J&J Photography. Picking my photographer was the most important part of my wedding planning process because the photos are the one thing I would take away from that day to cherish for a lifetime. I researched numerous photographers and as soon as I met Jamie & looked through her sample albums, I knew she was the one I wanted. Jamie is super sweet, easy to work with & super talented. She always promptly & happily responded to any questions I had. The day of my wedding it rained for a while & I can't tell you how at ease & relaxed Jamie & Daniel made us feel. They worked non-stop in & out of the rain and provided us with amazing photos that we will cherish forever! I can't thank them enough for all they did. I highly recommend J&J Photography... you won't be sorry!

Tyler · Married on 11/01/2014

Jamie and Daniel are absolutely AMAZING to work with! Her style is perfect and can really compliment any bride/wedding theme. They did both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be more happy with them. They both have a way of making you feel like there's not even a camera in front of you and are able to capture some of the most intimate moments when you don't even know they've happened...then you look back at the photos and get this warm feeling just thinking back on that one moment (how much more perfect could you get?!). I have received, and continue to receive, so many compliments on our engagement photos and can't wait to share the photos from our wedding day. Jamie is the perfect photographer to work with...she guides you and gives you advice... which was awesome for me as I didn't have a wedding planner and she helped me plan my shot list as well as a timeline for the "day of"...invaluable to me!

There's absolutely no one else I would have wanted to work with through this special time. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! So thankful to have had these two working with us on our wedding day <3

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

Working with J&J Photography was a wonderful experience! Jamie was so incredible throughout the entire engagement and wedding process. She was kind, fun, and went above and beyond to make our engagement and wedding pictures everything we wanted. J&J Photography took the time to sit with us and understand what we were looking for as a couple, and worked with us on the price. Jamie is an outstanding photographer that cares about her couples!

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2014

I knew from the moment I saw their booth at the wedding show in Jan 2014 that I HAD to book them. Not only were the photos on display absolutely beautiful but the setup was just adorable! Mason jars, wood, string lights and lace. ::SWOON:: Exactly my style and feel. You cannot go wrong with them! Not only did my photos turn out breathtaking but it was a seamless, fun process! On a day when your stress tends to be at an all-time high, Jamie and her husband made us laugh and enjoy the moment! My husband is NOT a picture taker and Jamie was able to pull candidness from him and capture shots in truly happy moments - moments I see every day and wish I could put in a frame. Now I can! The pictures I have are our memories and they make me want to relive that day over and over again! Maybe in a few short years (hopefully ONE short year) I will be calling them for my maternity shoot ;)

Ashlee · Married on 10/11/2014

J&J Photography is absolutely amazing! Jamie and Daniel are adorable and words cannot describe how talented they are!!! I didn't actually meet Jamie (and Daniel) until the day of our wedding, which some people may think is crazy given that photography is such a big part of the wedding. However, I had no worries and knew we'd be in great hands after all the emails with Jamie, reviewing her work, and reading all of her reviews.

They did truly amazing work and were wonderful to work with. I cannot say enough great things about them!! My husband's name is Daniel too so it was fun figuring out which Daniel she was directing on our wedding day :) Also, Jamie was exceptionally quick at getting our pictures to us via the online gallery and the USB with our photos came in the cutest package!

Our wedding day passed by so quickly, but Jamie truly captured all of the beautiful memories of our day. I'm so happy to have these photos to cherish the most important day of your lives forever.

• User3301951 · 2+ years ago

Jamie and Daniel are absolutely fantastic people and did an amazing job from start to finish. Their pictures were breath taking despite less than ideal conditions and captured our wedding exactly the way we wanted. Throughout the entire process, Jamie was able to help out with way more than just photography questions. They went to extra mile to scope out the venue in advance and have ideas for backdrops in place so we didn't miss any time at the reception. It is one thing to have a good experience with a photographer for your wedding, its another to feel like you've made a friend. You will not find a better photographer in NC.

Cameron · Married on 08/09/2014

J&J Photography is just absolutely wonderful in every way possible! Jamie made everything so easy, FUN and enjoyable! I knew of several girls who had booked Jamie for their weddings and I loved all of their photos and knew I just had to have have them for our wedding! I love all of our engagement photos, my bridal portraits were exactly what I wanted and they captured our wedding perfectly! Jamie is simply THE BEST and is always so helpful with all of my questions! I would recommend J&J Photography to anyone!

Jamie and her husband Daniel made it so fun to work with them and have be a part of our day! We had planned on many pictures outside, but mother nature had other plans. Jamie was so quick to come up with other ideas and still capture great pictures of the bridal party. The pictures from our ceremony and reception were beautiful, just like our engagement pictures. I recommend them to anyone to capture their special day!

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

I seriously cannot say enough about Jamie and Daniel! Jamie did our engagement pictures and both Daniel and Jamie did our wedding. I did a lot of research for our photographer because I knew that the pictures would be what we looked at our whole lives. At our first meeting I knew that we would love Jamie. She is so sweet and great to talk to. We loved all of their pictures on their website, and after talking to her for a while, we knew we had the right fit. Our engagement shoot was fun and easy and the pictures turned out amazing. I was so happy with them, and I knew that the wedding pictures would be great. When the wedding pictures came back, they were even better than I had imagined. Jamie and Daniel knew exactly when and where to be at exactly the right times and everything was perfect. They knew exactly how to have our families lined up so that everything went so smoothly, and the wedding party pictures they took were so cute! They captured all the details of the day so perfectly. Looking through the pictures was like reliving the day all over again. You cannot go wrong with these two!!