Jamaican Temptations Reviews

4 | South Pasadena, CA

4 Reviews for Jamaican Temptations

• F

Fawn · Married on 06/15/2019

I am lucky enough to live next door the owner of this business. The day I discovered that she had a catering business, she brought a plate to my door for my husband and I. We had Jerk chicken, plantain, beans and rice and meat patties. Delicious! Suggesting Jamaican Temptations to my son for his wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • User5498636 · event on 09/13/2014

“Jamaican Temptations” is the best Caribbean food that I’ve had in a long time. My family and I went to Levitt pavilion for a night of fun and relaxation. We wanted something different to eat and while we were checking out the different vendors we were drawn to Jamaican temptations. Their curry and jerk chicken just fell off the bone and was so tender. Their beef patties were crispy on the outside but full of tasty beef on the inside. They even had vegetarian options. My family left their full and this food was the icing on the cake for my family and I.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Brittney · event on 05/06/2011

I was fortunate enough to find this place at a music festival some time ago. This place really goes above and beyond the call of duty to serve their customers. Both the owners and the staff are friendly. The service is outstanding and the food is delicious!
    I would highly recommend and I would most certainly work with them again.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Betty · event on 06/08/2012

I absolutely loved working with Brittany and her mom over two years during a summer music festival in Los Angeles. They are so easy to work with and have great follow through. I never had to worry with them for our weekly concerts - on time, friendly, and flexible. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2015