Jacqueline Waters Photography Reviews

Jacqueline Waters Photography 6
Jacqueline Waters Photography 7

Mary · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Perfection

Jacqueline recently photographed our engagement pictures and I can’t say enough regarding how fun and easy she was to work with! At first, me and my fiancé were a little nervous about how things would go since both of us had never had our pictures taken before, but she gave so many optional poses and had great ideas on where to take the photos to make our engagement session special! After receiving our photos, we couldn’t have been more happy with them. She captured the best moments (the fun and loving moments) and they were very natural. They turned out so perfectly! We absolutely love Jacqueline and can’t wait for our wedding!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 13
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 14
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 15

Mallory Kyle · Married on 10/26/2018

10 out of 10, 5 Stars, She' the BEST!

Jackie is an amazing photographer and such a wonderful person. I am such an awkward person when it comes to having my picture taken, but Jackie is so easy going and makes it really fun. She is very professional and has quick turn around times for your photos. She goes above and beyond whenever she can and, as a new bride, she will reassure you and calm all of your worries and anxieties. I am so lucky to have Jackie as my wedding photographer, as a new found friend and now as my Farmville neighbor! Seriously, she's the best and you will NEVER regret booking her!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2018

I cannot begin to go on about how absolutely wonderful Jackie was for our wedding. Not only is she professional, but she is so much fun to work with and I couldn't have imagined a better photographer. She is so accommodating with your needs and her response is top notch. If you need her, she'll be there. The quality of the pictures were superb and her and her soon to be husband did a magnificent job of capturing all of our special moments. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Lindsey · Married on 04/07/2018

I don’t even know where to start!

When we first started wedding planning I knew the photographer was the main area where I was willing to splurge because it was going to be all we really had to look back on. We looked around and then a friend recommend Jackie. I looked at her page and decided to reach out. BEST DECISION WE MADE ! Hands down. I emailed Jackie with a few questions, she responded quickly, sending over prices and a few sample photos and we set up a time to call. She answered all my silly questions and was easy to talk to. She was flexible with everything we wanted. Her prices were amazing! We set up an engagement shoot she drove hours to meet us in the freezing cold, worked her butt off and got us amazing engagement pictures (she even helped me with outfit ideas). When it came down to the wedding her and Kyle did not disappoint! We got married on that weird weekend in April where they were calling for snow and we had an outside ceremony. Jackie and Kyle pre purchased enough clear umbrellas for our bridal party in the event we needed them. They came prepared for the weather and got us even more amazing wedding pictures with a little snow in the background. They were a blast at the ceremony and got so many great pictures of our friends and family. Not to mention we got our entire gallery back in only 3 weeks (3-5 weeks sooner that she had promised!) My husband and I agreed she went above and beyond, we have magazine worthy pictures and we would choose Jackie and her photography services 1000x over if we ever had to do it again!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kelsee · Married on 03/31/2018

I could go on and on about Jackie’s work!! I had researched photographers for a while trying to find which photographer best fit my style. I kept going back to Jackie’s website. I contacted her, we talked, and we made it official! She answered all of my questions quickly and very professionally. When the wedding date was soon arriving, she sent a little care package with a personalized card. She sent one to all of her clients and it was just a kind gift that made me so glad I chose someone as thoughtful as her! For both my bridal session and my wedding, Jackie made the whole experience so much fun and I felt so comfortable. She did everything exactly how I wanted and even added her own suggestions that I loved! Another quality about Jackie I loved is how quickly she got my gallery back to me! I got married on March 31 and received my gallery of around 1,000 pictures TWO WEEKS later! Amazing. I’m so happy with every picture Jackie captured on my special day and I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 16
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 17
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 18
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 19
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 20

Laura · Married on 11/25/2017

Jackie was so easy to work with and communicate with! She was so receptive to my ideas and was so good at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures turned out beautifully. The only thing I regret is not taking family pics earlier in the day... it was dark by the time we took those but that is at no fault to the photographer! Just something to think about when yOu plan! Thank again Jackie!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Eric · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Jackie was amazing! She was very prompt, professional and engaging. She put a lot of time and dedication into our session with her and was extremely flexible with our schedule. She provided many wonderful photos of our wedding. We would whole-heartedly recommend Jackie to anyone searching for a professional photographer. If we ever need a photographer in the future, Jackie will be the first person we call.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Jackie and Kyle are a DREAM TEAM! They captured our day so well! I love most that the 2 of them were with both sets of the bridal party! They share a special love and it exudes through the teamwork! I couldn't have picked a better company to share our wedding day with!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

I 100% recommend Jackie! I contacted her with only a month until the wedding, and she welcomed us with open arms! The day of the wedding she handled big crowds great, and also helped my husband feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her positive energy is contagious, and it showed in our photos. My heart melted when i looked through our gallery. It was everything i had hoped for and more! Her skill is absolutely incredible, and we couldn’t thank her more for her services!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 21
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 22
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 23

Dana · Married on 06/02/2017

Jackie and Kyle were amazing! There price was reasonable, but what made them the best is how comfortable they made not only me and my husband but the rest of our family the whole day! We hope to be using them again real soon for some other special occasions :)

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 24
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 25
    Jacqueline Waters Photography 26

Emily · Married on 05/07/2017

Jackie did an amazing job on our engagement photos. She is very enthusiastic and energetic when it comes to capturing the perfect moment and she is very flexible when it comes to incorporating props in the shot. She did not mind running around Georgetown with us to find a great backdrop. The photos turned out great and she was able to return them to us in about 2 weeks (which I used one for my save the dates). Overall, I am very pleased and looking forward to have Jackie and Kyle help us capture one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 01/22/2017
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/18/2016

First of all, you are not going to find a better value than Focus In. The wedding package (as of Fall 2016) includes an engagement session, all day shooting, AND a second shooter. That was why we went with Focus In initially, but we are so glad we did.

Jackie is wonderful to work with. She is so sweet and thoughtful and has such an infectious personality. My husband and I are not particularly out-going and are uncomfortable being photographed, but Jackie put us at ease immediately (one of the many benefits of an engagement session!). We ended up having a great time and really enjoying the experience. Even more than that, Jackie really seemed to care about our wedding and did her best to make sure we had an amazing day. She and Marie (the second shooter that day), worked so hard and stayed through our sparkler exit. Many of our guests commented on how hard they were working and also on how they seemed like part of the party. Having them there really did make our day that much more special. There are a lot of photographers out there that can take great pictures, but Jackie brings a level of service and enthusiasm that sets her apart. We are so grateful that she was able to be a part of our day!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Alia · Married on 10/07/2016

I was so pleased with the quality of work. EVERY SINGLE PHOTOGRAPH looked like it could be in a magazine. Jackie was incredibly easy to talk to and was professional yet also relaxed which made it so easy to work with her! I recommend her to EVERYONE who asks about photographers. I am so thankful I found her.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Jackie is an amazing photographer! She is so friendly and personable and made everyone feel comfortable in front of her camera. She absolutely went above and beyond for my husband and I, between a last minute engagement shoot, to getting ready in the bridal suite, to staying late and catching all of our late night laughs! A bunch of my wedding guests commented on how hard Jackie was working the entire night. She is truly a pleasure to work with, and our pictures came out so beautiful. I would recommend Jackie to my family and friends for any of their photography needs!

Sent on 02/13/2016