Isaac Wasuck Photography Reviews

100% recommend it

• Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Sent on 11/15/2022

Wonderful Photographer!

Isaac and his assistant Jessica were absolute professionals. They’re so easy to work with and I love Isaac’s loving and cheerful nature. He’s such a blessing! It was very easy to follow his directions and… God bless him… he even worked hard to minimise the amount of photos (I secretly despise them so he was very patient with me). His quality of work is great and I’m so glad we found him to capture our special day. I highly highly recommend him!
  • User2491236 Sent on 01/02/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were thrilled with Isaac's professionalism and the superb quality of his photography. He has an eye for catching the moment with such clarity. Isaac was easy to work with, adaptable to our needs, and was an absolute pleasure to have at our event.
    Anna Sent on 10/04/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We just got our wedding pictures back and it confirms how much we love Isaac -- they're gorgeous! From the beginning he was great to deal with: very flexible, reasonable, and responsive. He listened to us and really understood what we wanted to do. At the wedding itself he was wonderful -- very unobtrusive but was able to help us with some ideas he had for pictures, each of which was great! He was able to capture us perfectly but was also able to capture our event so well. Not only did we look like the best versions of ourselves, but so did our guests. So many wonderful memories. Thanks, Isaac!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Krista Sent on 03/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The photos Issac took for our wedding were absolutely stunning! All my friends and family LOVED them and so did we. Issac was very professional, easy to work with, responded promptly to all communication, and most importantly takes amazing photos.
    Nancy Sent on 07/22/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Isaac's photography services for daughter's wedding exceeded my expectations and I'd recommend him highly. Unlike many photographers, Isaac was discreet and out of the way, yet present where photos were needed. He was pleasant, professional and helpful throughout the day. Thank you very much!
    Heather Sent on 09/05/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Isaac was fantastic, he was easy to work with, professional and captured the artistic style I was looking for while continuing to get the more traditional shots. He worked quickly and was not intrusive or distracting with his photography. Paul Reynolds was a second shooter and was also amazing. Both enjoyed the event and connected well with all guests. I would highly recommend both! Thank you.
    Kim Sent on 10/23/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Isaac is a professional with a keen, original, artist's eye for capturing beauty and wonder. Our wedding photographs show behind-the-scenes smirks and quirks, joyful gestures of our family and guests, kindred conversations, dance party magic, and absolutely inspired poses and candids of my wife and me in our first married moments. Everyone who sees our wedding photos comments on the photographer's brilliance. Isaac is the best!