Il Mare Photography Reviews

7 | San Jose, CA

7 Reviews for Il Mare Photography

This recommendation is long overdue. We are so glad we had Jason and Debbie to be our wedding photographers. We had a great experience with them from start to finish. Our wedding photos came out beautifully, they captured so many lovely moments. They are very professional, super friendly, and a pleasure to work with. Debbie does a great job designing our wedding album. We absolutely love it! They are an amazing team and so fun to be around. What more can I say, they did a wonderful job and money well spent!

Sent on 01/02/2015
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 03/03/2012

Jason and Debbie are amazing photographers. We had them to shoot our wedding back in March 2012. Before the wedding, Debbie would spend time to communicate about the wedding day rundown and what was our expectation. She even go beyond and gave me many tips on how to choose accessories to make the photo look even more beautiful. It's nice to have photographers can give me so much information to help out the planning.

We enjoy having them on our wedding. They're fun to be around. The photos are fantastic! I told them I like the picture to have good balance between natural and artistic. Guess what.. The pictures came out exactly what I want. omg. I just love their work! They surely caught all the joyful, tearing and romantic moment. Received many compliments when we played the album at our banquets in Asia. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Christina · Married on 07/03/2010

Jason & Debbie are wonderful and very fun to be around!!!
    We had a wonderful engagement shoot as well as wedding shoot! We are very excited to see how the wedding pictures turned out. :)

They capture wonderful moments and for the $$$ you are getting the BEST DEAL! :)
    Thank you Jason & Debbie!

Sent on 07/14/2010

Lacey · Married on 10/09/2009

Jason & Debbie are fantastic. The photos they take are gorgeous, but what really sets them apart is their ability to be flexible. Everything I said I wanted, they accomodated- remembering my requests for me so that I could relax and enjoy my day! Thanks Jason & Debbie- you are amazing!

Sent on 02/08/2010

Alex · Married on 09/26/2009

Il Mare is just dreamy! We loved working with Jason and Debbie and couldn't have imagined having such talented photographers. They really captured the sentiment of our wedding day and magazine-worthy photos. I really cannot say enough about them. Their responsiveness was also exceptional and always incredibly professional. When taking photos with them you automatically feel at ease and comfortable. One of my favorite wedding decisions EVER!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Linda · Married on 02/28/2009

Pictures speak for themselves, so please check out www.ilmarephotography.com to see the talented work of Debbie and Jason Chen. However, what you don't see in pictures is the comfort and ease that this couple makes you feel. My husband and I are both camera shy and we've never felt comfortable in front of a camera. But, Jason and Debbie make you feel like you're not even taking pictures. They make you feel so comfortable and relaxed, that they actually capture the true essence of your relationship, displaying a genuine emotion, rather than a forced look of love. Also, the teasing banter between this husband and wife team is what really reminds you of what a marriage is about. They are a team of compromise and are ready to listen to one another and their client to capture the perfect shot. If you're unsure, just meet them and I'm sure you'll see that they might be the perfect photographers for you.

Sent on 02/08/2010

Betty · Married on 08/08/2008

Debbie and Jason are GREAT!! They took our engagement and wedding photos. We could not be any happier with the results. They have a modern yet warm, romantic yet fun sense of style which was EXACTLYwhat we were looking for in our photographer. They really take their time to make sure they have the perfect shots...very patient with us. We have recommended them to all our friends getting married, and friends/family continue to compliment how great our pictures look.

Sent on 08/18/2010