Iconic Imagery Reviews

3 Reviews for Iconic Imagery

1 User photo

Iconic Imagery 1

Katlynn · Married on 10/21/2017

Bobbi and Jose did our engagement shoot and are good friends with my husband. He is not one for having his picture taken and Bobbi did a great job at getting him to relax. The whole experience was awesome and I will absolutely recommend them to anyone I know looking for photographers. Thank you so much Bobbi and Jose.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Iconic Imagery 2

Iconic Imagery's reply:

Thank you Katlyn! Having the opporunity to witness your journey from engagement to marriage was an honor!

Malia Polizzi · Married on 10/07/2017

Open minded/ supportive photographer!

Bobbi is the best! My now husband and I contacted her to do our wedding photos & she literally brought my Pinterest inspiration to life! Absolutely would recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a young, fun, and cheerful photographer! Super flexible and prompt with being on time and even extending to stay later....will definitely be booking her for our maternity photo shoot. Thanks iconic imagery!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sasha · Married on 04/16/2017

Bobbi is super fun to work with and easy going. She helped us pick out the perfect spots for our engagement photos. She had great recommendations for different poses and ideas to make our pictures uniquely ours. We absolutely loved working with her and plan on using iconic imagery in the future.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Iconic Imagery's reply:

Thank you Sasha! We could not have asked for a more perfect day in SF! You both were a pleassure to photograph!