iDo Celebrations Reviews

8 | Cancun, MX

8 Reviews for iDo Celebrations

Brenda · Married on 01/20/2018

I want to highly recommend Claudia and her team to any couples out there looking for an amazing wedding planner. Planning a wedding is stressful and hectic especially if you are planning it over 2,000 miles away. But Claudia was there to answer and address any questions/concerns we had. We couldn't have been happier with the end product. The wedding planner service fee was small considering all the work Claudia and the ido celebrations team put in for us. We did our ceremony at a catholic church and Claudia was there to help ensure everything was in order for that as well. Also the venue Claudia found for us was phenomenal!! All our guests loved everything about our reception and we owe it all to Claudia and her team! We set very high expectations for our wedding and they were surpassed. Claudia and her team made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. From driving me to my hair and makeup appointment, to making my final adjustments before walking down the aisle, to making sure we were hydrated during our photo session, to personally driving our grandparents back to the resort during the party (since they couldn't stay up to late), to running to the store to buy additional alcohol, and the list goes on! It is just little things like this that really meant a lot to us and are really thankful for. Claudia and her team are really trustworthy people and we highly recommend them! Thanks to them we had our dream wedding!!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/04/2017

Claudia really made us feel at ease having a destination wedding! She went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Arpinder · Married on 10/07/2017

Claudia took care of all the wedding venues. She organized all events. We were stress free. Thankful to have a wedding planner like Claudia. Very professional yet personable.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Mariana · Married on 04/07/2017

Gracias a la mejor wedding planner de toda la Riviera Maya, nuestra boda fue perfecta y maravillosa, Claudia logro que un sueño se volviera realidad!!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

mariela · Married on 02/28/2017

they make my wedding expence perfect totally great

Sent on 03/17/2017

Rebecca · Married on 12/23/2016

My husband and I live in Canada and eloped in Mexico just the 2 of us in December 2016. I contacted Claudia a few months before enquiring about her elopement wedding package and she emailed me back with the pricing and all the details. I had many questions regarding a legal ceremony and Claudia was always responsive and helpful as well as understanding about my personal requests. We emailed some documents she needed to obtain our marriage certificate and then she took care of everything. We met at our resort the day after arriving in Mexico to have our blood drawn and go over last minute details. On the day of our wedding, we arrived at the private beach location and everything was perfectly organized and looked beautiful. We are so grateful to Claudia for ensuring our wedding day was perfect and stress free. Our day was more beautiful and fun than we could have imagined and an absolutely unforgettable day. Claudia was easy to contact and always replied quickly and answered all my questions. She was so helpful and very lovely in person. I read many comments online saying that getting legally married in Mexico can be quite difficult but with Claudia's help it was easy and stress free! She made all the arrangements and took care of every detail. I would absolutely recommend Claudia and idocelebrations to anyone, especially couples from other countries getting married in Mexico.

Sent on 03/11/2017
  • Y

Yared · Married on 06/17/2016

Claudia was very profesional and available at all times. Answered all my questions clearly. My now husband and I couldnt have a better wedding planner!
    Recommended 100%

Sent on 03/11/2017

Jose · Married on 08/09/2014

Claudia was amazing, she was my favorite vendor out of all of the vendors we had. She always had time to answer our questions and handeled any concerns that we had in a timely manner.

I'm from San Diego and work in the wedding industry myself, I have a sound and lighting company providing services for 50-60 weddings per year. That being said there were a lot of details involved and Claudia made sure everything happened exactly how we planned it. Being in the wedding industry our guests had high expectations for our wedding and it could have not been better. Our guests still rave about our wedding and are asking us to do it all over again! Claudia made it happen, there's no way this could have been half as good without her. People have seen pictures on my social media and have asked me how they can get married like that - I simply send them Claudias way!

Thank you so much Claudia, Naida and I are beyond happy with what you did for us. I'm planning a 5 year anniversary party in the future and you better be ready, because we will call you!!!

Highly recommend Claudia!