Hottracxs Entertainment LLC Reviews

18 | Farmingdale, NY

18 Reviews for Hottracxs Entertainment LLC

• Meghan

Meghan · Getting married on 10/10/2020

DJ Dan did a great job in making sure the music was perfect for what we wanted and made sure all of our guests had a great time. My friends and family were raving about how great the music was! I would hire Dan again for sure!! Great job!!!!

• Nadia

Nadia · Married on 10/02/2015

I got married over two months ago and people are still talking about the wedding--they say it is the best wedding they've gone to. Raphael (a.k.a DJ Speex), our MC from Hottracxs Entertainment, did an amazing job! He orchestrated his DJ, as well as the guests. Everyone danced all night--including my husband who NEVER EVER dances, and my 90-year-old grandmother who got low and was able to get back up. Raphael came highly recommended and he left a lasting impression on my husband and me, as well as everyone who shared in our moment.

Hottracxs management accommodated all our requests and they were very reasonable compared to other companies out there. My wedding day might have been raining outside but we had an abundance of sunshine and stars on the dance floor. I'm looking forward to another milestone so that we can "whip & nae nae," "wobble," and "cha-cha slide" with Raphael & co again (anyone can do the latest "it' song with his directions :-)). It was a FUN-filled night!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Lori · event on: 06/06/2015

We couldn't have been more pleased. Missy and Lori answered all of my questions quickly. They were always friendly and courteous. Rafael who was our MC, Arthur (Marbles) was our DJ, Vinny was our zapshot photographer and Lemon ran our photo booth. They were all wonderful, professional, friendly and kept the party going all night long. We had the best experience, exceeded our expectations. Most of all our daughter loved her party and will have wonderful memories.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Denise · Married on 11/15/2014

Was going to pass on the Photo Booth for my daughter's wedding reception due to budgetary constraints but my sister found Hottracxs on line with a pretty reasonable pricetag. After speaking with them about available packages and upgrades etc. we booked. Everybody was very professional and pleasant to deal with. The Photo Booth was quite the hit. Everyone had a blast, even the most reserved of guests dons a prop and poses away. At the end of the party my son in law was handed a flash drive of every picture taken. Can't tell you how much fun we had the next morning at brunch when everyone gathered around to watch the silly shots and relive the great time we had the night before that went way too fast. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/27/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/01/2014

Dan (the owner/ mc) and Rene (DJ) were more than I could have ever asked for. They read the group well and played something for everyone. They kept everyone out of their seats and partying all night! There was not a dull moment. Ive heard from many of our guests that our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they've been too! The photobooth was great as well! I would use them again in a heartbeat and recommend them highly!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Katelyn · event on: 05/11/2013

Hottracxs is awesome! Thanks so much for making my party so much fun. My fiends can't stop talking about the lights and Zap Shots. and of course the music. You were so great working with me to play all the different music I wanted. You even played stuff I wanted but forgot to ask for! My mom and dad were really happy with you too and it was great to see everybody dancing and having such a great time. Thanks for making it such a memorable night for me and my friends and family!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Debbie · Married on 04/13/2013

Incredible! I can't say enough about Hottracxs. From the very first call to the my wedding day they were an absolute pleasure to work with. Dan and Missy made everything extremely easy and put my mind at ease every step of the way. Unlike some other people we had talked to I felt like they really listened to me to make sure they were helping to create MY day not the day someone else thought I should have.

Everyone is still talking about our wedding and how much fun they had. DJ Rene was absolutely AMAZING and Dan is an incredible MC. We had the full lighting package and I am so glad we did. The room looked fantastic! We also did a photo montage and the love simulcast and our guests couldn't get over it! I was really worried about everyone enjoying themselves because we had guests from 9 years old to 90 but Hottracxs once again set my mind at ease with the incredible mix of music. DJ Rene is really talented and kept people dancing all night. Nobody wanted the night to end!

They told me they would make my vision a reality and they surely did. Thanks so much Hottracxs! To anyone still undecided about music for your day, you owe it to yourself to call Hottracxs!

Sent on 04/24/2013
  • User3132438 · event on: 03/02/2013

Thank you Hottracxs for making my daughter's Sweet 16 party so special! Everyone is raving about you! I think the kids only stopped dancing to eat! I think the parents felt like they were 20 again! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and made the process and flow of the night a piece of cake. having an awesome MC made all the difference. The kids also loved the zap shots and everyone loved the montage. I am really happy to have the keepsakes for our family. I can't believe you did all of that within my budget but you did. Thank you!!! We will be seeing you again soon at our next celebration!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Daniela · Married on 07/14/2012

I hired Hottracxs Entertainment to DJ my wedding, and I could not be happier! The owner, Dan, was so helpful in explaining all of the different packages to me. We ended up booking them for dj/mc services, uplighting, TV's and photographer. The dj and mc were very professional looking, and were super friendly. Guests at my wedding still can't stop raving about how amazing our entertainment was. My husband and I are so thrilled that we will have these lasting memories forever. My cousin is actually getting married next May and already booked Hottracxs Entertainment for their wedding. Thank you so much Hottracxs!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2012

Hottracxs Entertainment was great from the start! When I initially contacted Dan, I was uncertain of what exactly I wanted. I was having a large wedding with a very diverse group of attendees. When I spoke to Dan, he was very helpful and guided me through the process. In the end, we had an amazing reception and my guest had a great time. There was never a dull moment and I have the pictures to prove it :) Thank you DJ Dan for helping to make our wedding so much fun.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Thank you so much for the entertainment at my wedding it was everything me and my husband dreamed of and more. All the music you played was great and kept everyone dancing all night! Even after the wedding people were asking what company we used. We recommend you to everyone! Thank you for making it a night to remember.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Hottracxs did a GREAT JOB on my wedding. He did these awesome montages that went up on the tvs and the music was perfect!! He had everyone dancing and having a really good time. Would hire again!!!!!

Rachel · Married on 11/20/2015

Working with Hottracxs was such a pleasure. I met with the Dan a month before the big day. We reviewed all my ideas, music options, and plans. He completely nailed exactly what I wanted to have happen that day. Dan and his DJ made my wedding so much fun. They got people out of their seats and dancing even before dinner was served. They followed my music instructions and even made minor adjustments when I added a big surprise for my husband last minute. They did all the lighting, the mic for the actual service and they also brought a photo booth. Their office was prompt and thorough. Any time I had a question they got back to me right away. I had many of my guests compliment their services and I think even one guest booked them for a future event. I never had to worry about a thing and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone in the tri-state area.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Kerri · Married on 04/01/2016

We booked the photobooth rental with Hottracxs by using a groupon and we are so happy we did so. They were, at times, a little slow getting back to me but everything worked out perfectly. The photobooth was exactly how I pictured it and it was a HUGE hit. There were some "issues" printing at first (too many were printing out, so not a major issue) but it was fixed and there was not interruption to our guest's fun. I loved that the photos didn't have a huge banner that said "Hottracxs" on the bottom but rather just had our names and the date in a nice font. The attendant was super nice and very professional. Everyone loved the props and my husband and I love that we got a flash drive of all the photos. We are so glad we rented a photobooth from Hottracxs!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Hello Kerri,

Thanks for the kind words and we are glad we got to be a part of the big day! I apologize we did not get back to you as soon as expected, we have since implemented a new phone system and process to improve our time! We are glad you enjoyed the photo booth and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Thanks again

Dan

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2016

We booked a photo booth with Hottracxs through Groupon. It was a tremendous value and came with an attendant. It was a great set up with a curtain enclosed area big enough for groups of people. The prints were unlimited and the attendant printed out enough copies for everyone in each photo and one for our guest book. They had some really fun props and it was a total hit. They arrived on time and customized our photo strips with our names, date and color preference. At the end of the night we got a usb with all of the photos. Really great experience.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Hottracxs Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks for the kind words and for having Hottracxs at your event!

Raymond · event on: 03/09/2012

3.5

My party was paired up with DJ Dan Janson and he was highly responsive to my requests and my birthday party could not stop dancing throughout the evening. Would definitly recommend for other events.

Karen · Married on 05/27/2016

1.0
      3.0

When our entire bridal party came out to "here comes the bride" and not the song that was chosen I should of known there was going to be an issue. I read reviews, Dan was just so amazing and helpful, Missy and Christina fantastic.....the MC was really good.....our DJ was God awful! Such a dissapointment. There was a loud noise every once in a while, silence in between songs, all of our "must play" songs were either not played or played the last 1/2 hour of the reception after some people had left, anyone that wanted to make a request was told by the dj that he was too busy, my husband tried to speak to him several times and asked for certain things he was assured he would get them and it never happened. The DJ was the only complaint I got at the wedding and I was embarrassed. The photo booth was great and the attendant awesome. I hope hottracxs makes this Harry Houdini dissappear and not ruin someone else's wedding.

Sent on 05/30/2016
  • User4206439 · 2+ years ago

0.4
      0.0
      1.0
      0.5

The DJ was a offbeat. He played the wrong song for our first dance and father-daughter dance. He had one single job, since I booked an MC, to play my songs and he failed at it miserably.Every time he switch between songs there was a horrible and annoying sound that disturbed the whole atmosphere. My iPod would've done a better job. This entire part of the package was a waste of money and out right horrible. I honestly feel that I should file a serious complain about this. I was forced into using an MC by the event coordinator because of the length of the affair, but the MC arrived one hour late to the venue causing the entire event to run a hour late. Causing me a over time charges. Please stay away. I am beyond disappointed with their service. I spoke to the event coordinator about the many incidents of my wedding, and she promised me that the manager- Missy- will be contacting me, but two weeks later I haven't heard from her yet. I can't believe people will run business like this.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Hottracxs Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry your experience was not as expected. The DJ you have selected for your event is not our typical Wedding DJ. You selected him because you were a friend of his wife's and which is why he was on your event. The MC was unfortunately a half hour late due to a traffic accident. He did leave for the event 3 hours early, however, we did have another trained MC ready to go. There was a third party involved that encouraged the delay of the event. I know you did speak with our event Coordinator after the event and Missy had left a message last week for you and has made two additional calls, at two different numbers for you this week. You are welcome to call us again at anytime. 631-226-2629. Thanks again and we look forward to speaking with you.