Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe Reviews

Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe 6
Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe 7

Alyssa · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing Experience

Dianne was absolutely amazing to work with! We oringinally booked with her for September 2019 but then moved our wedding up to January 2019, she was extremely flexible with the date change and change in type of desserts we wanted. We ordered a two tier cake(chocolate with chocolate ganache and almond with raspberry) as well as tuxedo strawberries. Both were delicious, my guests are still raving about the cake! I would highly recommend working with Dianne, she truly stands out from other vendors we sampled.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you call me for all your future occasions!

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2018

Exactly what we wanted !

My husband and I used Dianne for our wedding and my shower and we were so happy with everything! Everything was delicious and what we expected, I highly recommend Holy Cannoli !

Krystina · Married on 10/27/2018

My now husband and I ordered a smaller cake for just us and it was amazing. The flavor and filling of the cake went so well together it was delicious! We ordered a bunch of desserts for our wedding guests and they were a big hit! Everyone loved the cannolis and mini cheesecakes especially. Dianne is great to work with and we will use her in the future as well! Thank you again.

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Dianne was amazing! She met with us and sat down to listen to what our likes and dislikes were. We were able to try a variety of different cake sample. She answered all of our questions and was very friendly. Our cake was not only beautiful, but it tasted amazing! (We had three-tiers, the bottom was vanilla with filled with Bavarian cream, and the top two tiers were almond flavored with raspberry filling). Both our families are Italian and love assorted Italian cookies/ cannolis. The cannolis were to die for! We even caught grandma and grandpa sneaking some extras for later :) We look forward to working with Dianne in the future (especially when we start to have kids, she has done amazing baby shower cakes & birthday cakes). We highly recommend Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe!

Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe 8

Alison · Married on 09/15/2018

Dianne did a wonderful job with our wedding cake and desserts last weekend! She was extremely helpful with determining quantities and desserts that would best suit our guests' needs. We enjoyed working with Holy Cannoli, and we loved how flexible everything was - from the design of the cake, to the flavors of the pastries. Not to mention, the cake was the most delicious that we tasted by far (and our guests haven't stopped raving about it!). Thank you for everything - highly recommend!!!!

• Alison

Alison Parker · Married on 09/15/2018

Our cake and pastries were PERFECT!!

Dianne made us the most beautiful variety of pastries, cannolis, and cake for our wedding! All of our guests were so impressed with the dessert table, there was hardly any left at the end of the night!! Everyone raved about the chocolate cake with ganache filling - it was the first thing to run out! Highly recommend :)

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2018

We used Diane for our wedding cake and the entire experience was amazing! We didn’t really have any idea what we wanted going into it and Diane let us sample several different flavors to help us decide what direction to go in. She also had a binder full of past cakes she had made to give us some ideas to choose from. The cake tasted amazing and our guests are still raving about it! Will absolutely use Diane in the future.

Debbie · Married on 09/01/2018

Dianne is the best. Cake was exactly what I pictured! Perfect and delicious too! Third time purchasing from Holy Cannoli and will be back.

Jimmy · Married on 08/25/2018

We used Dianne for our wedding cake on 8/25/18 and couldn't be happier with the results. We heard great reviews about her carrot cake, so when we sampled it we knew that it had to be our wedding cake. We showed her a few photos of what we wanted and Dianne made us a very elegant 3 tier cake with a butter cream frosting. She exceeded our expectations with the cake and the taste. Many of our guests gave us high compliments on the cake, that led to it being gone by the end of the evening! We highly recommend Dianne for any of your dessert needs!

Dee · Married on 08/25/2018

My daughters wedding was 8/25/18 and we used Dianne to make the wedding cake. I have used Dianne numerous times for bridal /baby showers and everytime her cakes were wonderful. My daughter and husband chose carrot cake for their wedding and our guests were raving about how delicious it was!! Dianne is so easy to work with and always promptly responds to questions or phone calls. We highly recommend Holy Cannoli for weddings or any function where you want top notch service and delicious cakes and baked goods!
    Dee Relph
    Mother of the Bride

Carly · Married on 08/11/2018

We used Holy Cannoli for our wedding! The cake is absolutely delicious, we received a lot of compliments from our wedding guests! Dianne is amazing, she did exactly what we asked! We highly recommend Holy Cannoli!

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2018

I am SO happy that we chose Diane for our wedding cakes!! She did an absolutely amazing job. She was very flexible and quick to respond, which was important because we were planning our wedding from out of state. My husband and I were freaking out about how amazing our cakes were, and our guests wouldn't stop talking about how good they were too! First of all, they were gorgeous, but more importantly (to us) they were seriously the most delicious cakes ever. We got one larger(ish) tiered cake - almond cake with European raspberry filling and a buttercream frosting... if you like almond, get this, totally worth the small up-charge.. it's the most delicious thing you'll ever eat. We also got an AMAZING carrot cake and chocolate cake, 2 smaller ones because after our tasting we couldn't decide on just one.. THEY WERE ALL SO GOOD!!! Thank you Diane! Best decision ever!!

Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe 9
    Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe 10

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

Dianne did an amazing job with both my bridal shower and wedding cake. She made a Wizard of Oz themed cake for my shower which turned out incredible, I absolutely loved it! We got so many compliments on how good the cake was for both events. I highly recommend Holy Cannoli!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Nicole,
    I'm so glad you were pleased with your cakes! It has been a pleasure working with you and I hope I will be part of your family's celebrations in the future.

Kaeley · Married on 05/19/2018

Dianne was absolutely amazing to work with from the very start. We found her at a bridal show where I tried a sample of the cake, for starters: I'm not usually a sweets person, where I had two samples because it was so good. The almond cake with the raspberry filling is literally the best I've ever tasted! After our tasting my fiance was sold, especially on the chocolate cake with ganache. She was incredibly helpful figuring out what size cake we need, and was always steering us in the direction that would be best for us. She was affordable but with an extremely high end tasting and looking cake. I wanted a simple but elegant cake and she gave us just that! Our family and friends even called us asking if we had any extra that they could have! My cousin has already used Dianne for her baby shower and I know any time I need sweets in the future, this will be the only place I go :)

Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe 11

Dan · Married on 10/21/2017

Dianne was great and was able to customize our cake for our fall wedding! All of the flavors were delicious and there was a wide variety to choose from!

Vanessa · Married on 09/30/2017

Dianne is awesome to work with and is real with you. We came to her pretty late in the game and she worked hard to keep our wishes true even with the lack of time we had until the wedding; and also lack of decision making on my end LOL. The cake not only came out BEAUTIFUL, but it was absolutely delicious; and that combination is not easy to find these days. Everything was delivered on time and with professionalism and I never heard one peep of error. We also ordered variety trays of her homemade Italian cookies; of which, from our guests' mouths to this page, were amazing!! She makes completely different dough recipes for each type of cookie rather than all the cookies tasting the same just looking different. Thank so much Dianne and looking forward to working with you again in the future!
    -Vanessa Bucukovski

Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe 12

Alvin · Married on 09/16/2017

Holy Cannoli did an awesome job on our wedding cake we chose the almond with raspberry filling and butter cream frosting. All of our guest including us enjoyed that cake it tasted great.

Haley · Married on 06/24/2017

Dianne was an absolute pleasure to work with! She did a fabulous job- our wedding cake not only looked stunning, but tasted just as wonderful. We had numerous comments on how great the cake was, and several people asked for the name of the bakery so they could check it out themselves. We highly recommend Holy Cannoli!!

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Dianne was so incredible to work with! We decided last minute to do a wedding cake and dessert for our wedding and she met with us right away and let us sample soooo many great sweets! We had cookies, desserts, and a beautiful cake at our wedding, and everyone absolutely loved everything! The carrot cake is to die for! We would highly recommend Holy Cannoli to anyone looking for a "wow factor" at their special event!

Cara · Married on 06/03/2017

I received so many compliments on our cake at our wedding! It tasted amazing and the design of our tiered cake was EXACTLY what I had asked for! It was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Cara,
    So glad you were happy with your cake. It was a pleasure working with you! Don't forget to call for your free anniversary cake!

Judi · Married on 06/03/2017

Holy Cannoli recently made my daughter's wedding cake. For the layers we chose the almond with raspberry filling and chocolate with ganache, butter cream frosting - scrumptious and mouth watering! The cake was moist, dense and very flavorful, and the cookies were very tasty too. Received many compliments from guests. Would definitely recommend Holy Cannoli!

Diana · Married on 05/25/2017

Delicious, beautiful cakes, wonderful homemade cannolis! Flexible when we changed the wedding date. Try the almond cake with raspberry filling.

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

My husband and I got married Thanksgiving weekend and had a beautiful cake by Dianne. It was a huge hit not only in appearance but in taste as well! It was just perfect, and Dianne was eager to work with me on tweaking some design elements to fit my request for no fondant. Super professional and super talented, and we are eagerly awaiting our one year anniversary cake!

Robert · Married on 10/22/2016

Amazing wedding cake - but also fantastic cookies and desserts as well! Holy Cannoli helped us have a perfect wedding in October and we couldn't be more happy.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Holy Cannoli Sweet Shoppe's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you were happy with everything and hope you will keep me in mind for future events. Congratulations on your marriage.